It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Best Orb Photo Ever?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Ever Hear of Sargel-18 one of the weirdest guys on the net.

Sargel claims to have found a portal that joins 3d to 4d and he regularily investigates it.

On his site are many photos and interesting stories of what he encountered and his theories about what is to come in future.

check out this page for the good orb photo then go to the second link the main page to check out his site.

A good choice for halloween I think!

sargel18.iwarp.com...

main page

sargel18.iwarp.com...

what do you think this guy a kook or bang on?

does that mist look like demons and aliens too you?

or does this guy take cheap drugs?

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Just found an interview of Sargel-18 and David Icke that nicely on a few pages sums up what he is about and has done.

Worth a look.

www.davidicke.net...

So do you believe in lizards now?

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 12:04 AM
link   
I don't believe it, the orb thing, many people don't know that it is a normal light anomaly under the right conditions.

www.ghostresearch.org...

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 12:41 AM
link   
I've heard this one before too.

But there are problems with the theory cause a person can take a picture 30 seconds later with the same camera in the same place and not get any orbs.

Try it yourself. Deliberately make a photo with orbs, based on what that dude says at your link, it should be easy to do.

I guarantee it isn't.

Do the members at ATS want to take me up on it?

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrRadicalEd
I don't believe it, the orb thing, many people don't know that it is a normal light anomaly under the right conditions.

www.ghostresearch.org...

I disagree with this statement. I've taken many pictures of orbs, and yes they do tend to be caused by particles in the air; However, I have seen/taken pictures of moving orbs that are less explainable. Also, I've seen several infrared video clips of orbs in motion. Orbs are real and they're not all just "normal lights under the right conditions."

The picture in the first link is not the most convincing that I've seen. I have an apparition pic with a big nice greenish/blue moving orb. I have a picture of what they call a 'vortex' with two orbs inside of it. Digital cameras produce many false orbs. In my experience, 35mm tend to be the most reliable in not catching those 'false orbs'.

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 12:51 AM
link   
My opinion is summarized in the following sentence:

Now there are many people all over the world taking Orb photos but 90% of them are simple mistakes like, dust, rain and just plane stupidity.

sargel18.iwarp.com...

I believe that should be "plain stupidity", unless he is trying to refer to airplanes (doubtful, I don't give him that much credit).

The sentence SHOULD read:

There are many people all over the world taking Orb photos. 90% of them are simple mistakes like: dust, rain, and plain stupidity.

Was there something about deny ignorance around here?

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Perhaps his response to my critique? From the same link:

Oh and by the way don't send stupid letters about my attitude about things or my verbiage, Divine Providence needed to send a warrior to bring this evidence to the world.

This just keeps getting better! "Oh and by the way the orb looks like a teal spraypainted paperplate stuck on a stick, with a guilty looking person nearby."

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Here is a video of real White Light Orbs. I have seen them in person, so I know they are real.

www.veritastruth.com...

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Have a friend that posts here too and he showed me orb pictures he took that are legit but his are dark orbs.

I told him that they didn't make me feel good looking at them.

All Seeing Eye,

what do you think an orb is?

I think it is a spirit of some sort or energy from annother realm crossing over to ours (which is a spirit I guess).

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 09:43 AM
link   
THENEO, I would have to agree with you that they are on the spiritual level.

Im not religious or a bible thumper but, the closes thing I would relate them to are the biblical "Angels". I know that this flys in the face of the physical discriptions we have been given but when you take into consideration that disinformation is a creation of one of those angels, and at least one of those "White Light Orbs" is the one known as Satan, then you can understand that he (them) do not want there reality exsposed.

[Edited on 1-11-2003 by All Seeing Eye]

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I would think if those "orbs" were far much closer to you than where they are in that video they would turn out to be something else than just white lights.

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I haven't been able to view All Seeing Eye's video due to this crappy pc. Here is another video-It was filmed with a sony nightshot video camera. I think it's a pretty convincing orb capture. This site has an overwhelming about of ghostly evidence. Enjoy!

www.ghostpix.com-Zane's Orb

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 11:53 AM
link   
The video that was posted here in this thread actually looks like UFOs.. like the kind you would see over Mexico. The high flying ones.

This site describes the way I feel on the matter
www.prairieghosts.com...
I just believe that most pictures of orbs out there are taken by people who get excited over getting something in their shot when it could be something else. I have seen good pictures of orbs that really do portray glowing "orbs" within a picture

[EDIT: Bangin, Nice video!
I've seen some good night vision clips of orbs in a haunted house and prison. They were on TV once too, but that was awhile go
]

[Edited on 1-11-2003 by MrRadicalEd]

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I don't KNOW one way or the other, but I THINK these "orbs" are nothing but light anomolies in photographs and here's why...

If they were as plentiful in the "real" as they appear to be in the "photo" world we would be bumping into them all over the place, and seeing them darn near everywhere.

The argument that they can only be seen in the "camera's eye" doesn't hold water either since there is nothing unique about most of the cameras that capture them.

Additionally, if they were sentient don't you think they would be *doing* something? Occam's razor, my M.O., would definately point toward photographic anomoly...

PEACE...
m...

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I have also noticed the "Fake" orbs in pictures called ghost orbs. They have nothing to do with the reals ones. I suspect these pictures are nothing more than disnformation to distort whole subject. Yes, that implies there is a human endevore to hide the truth.

In as far as the real ones "Doing Something", who said they were not?

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 12:59 PM
link   
The bottom line is that these are all speculations, so to toss your opinion around as fact is quite foolish.

Orbs have been documented throughout history. I believe they're the result of many things, including ghosts or spirits. During WWII, many pilots reportedly saw 'balls of light' which they referred to as "foo fighters". What are these orbs? There's probably more than one correct answer to that question.

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 01:09 PM
link   
dosnt foo fighter refer to "UFO HUNTERS"?

in the USSR there were "foo fighters" planes that would chase the "UFO's" in there airspace

I agree with alot of you about the "orbs"

alot can be photo errors, but then again I beleav there are "real" orbs.

about the 3 orb video, i think that looks like a ufo to,

and the 1 orb video were the orb is moving, might be real, or they could have been refleting the light on class but who knows?

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Dmsoldier, I'm not too familiar with foo fighters. I have read that the name 'foo fighter' was attached to the 'balls of light' seen by pilots during WWII. Many believe these 'foo fighters' were UFO's/aliens and such. I'm sure people have attached different meanings to the term.

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 02:09 PM
link   
in the show "KGB FILES" on scifi the USSR had "foo" witch means "UFO" and "FIGHTERS" witch of corse meas "fighter"

put the 2 words together "foo fighter"

the idots would try to shoot down ufos and a few times they got them selvs shot down/disapeared

thats the "offical" saying for "foo fighters"

but yes of corse people put there own spin on the word

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 02:27 PM
link   

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join