It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are the ailens waiting for?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear

I think common sense would be enough...but if you believe that Venus has an atmosphere of sulphuric acid plus 90 bars of pressure plus hot flowing lava all over the place plus a surface temperature of 800 degrees... I've got some valuable swampland to sell you.

Common sense? I asked for evidence, and you reply with some garbage. The ONLY scientific proof that we have to go by is by experts who actually do all of the research. YOU are not even close to qualified. it is a PROVEN fact that the farther away you are from a heat source, the less energy you receive, and vice versa. Good luck trying to stand on the surface of mercury.

Oh yeah, lets not even get into the whole bit about oxygen.

By your "claims," do you also think it is possible to live on the moon? You do realize that it is impossible to breath without an atmosphere, right?

Uh huh. Please remember that the only gas giant in our solar system is NASA.

[

Much like the gas that is within your skull.

Whatever man, it is pretty obvious that you have no knowledge of astronomy or physics, which means you are not credible to say the least.

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mouth

I think common sense would be enough...but if you believe that Venus has an atmosphere of sulphuric acid plus 90 bars of pressure plus hot flowing lava all over the place plus a surface temperature of 800 degrees... I've got some valuable swampland to sell you.

Common sense? I asked for evidence, and you reply with some garbage. The ONLY scientific proof that we have to go by is by experts who actually do all of the research. YOU are not even close to qualified. it is a PROVEN fact that the farther away you are from a heat source, the less energy you receive, and vice versa. Good luck trying to stand on the surface of mercury.

By your "claims," do you also think it is possible to live on the moon? You do realize that it is impossible to breath without an atmosphere, right?

Uh huh. Please remember that the only gas giant in our solar system is NASA.

[

Whatever man, it is pretty obvious that you have no knowledge of astronomy or physics, which means you are not credible to say the least.

How do you know that our planets in our solar system is not inhabitable? Have you ever seen the planet for your own eyes? been on it? You only belive what NASA has said, what if what they say is a lie?, a part of the alien cover up.

To me you seem to ridicule other people that think otherwise then your impression on the world. This is also comes from using the smileys:
and

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I just wanted to thank everyone for responding to this thread. I am impressed by the level of intelligence on this website too bad our gov't doesn't show this level of understanding

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by InSaneTK

How do you know that our planets in our solar system is not inhabitable? Have you ever seen the planet for your own eyes? been on it? You only belive what NASA has said, what if what they say is a lie?, a part of the alien cover up.

To me you seem to ridicule other people that think otherwise then your impression on the world. This is also comes from using the smileys:
and

No, I have not been there. But, again, as I posted before. For humans to live on a planet, we must have certain conditions met, including temperature. If a planet is too cold or too hot, it would be impossible to live there, barring any stations built.

Ever been within the artic circle? I have, and man, is it cold. You honestly think it is going to be warmer on a planet that is farther away from us?

Also, NASA is not the only orginization that studies the solar system. There are plenty of scientists in Brazil, UK, Austrailia, Japan, etc etc. Their findings also contribute to what is understood to be true.

I don't ridicule others that don't think what I think, but, I like to side with the people that have done research, did the calculations, and have a high IQ.

But, whatever, believe what you'd like to believe, and I will do the same. We (meaning, you and I, and the rest that are alive today) will never know, so, its pretty moot, right?

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 06:21 PM
link   

That would be correct if, in fact, the sun was a continuous thermonuclear explosion as previously thought. However, current scientific wisdom, as noted by the "Doc", a former NASA employee, is that the sun is a gigantic electromagnetic sphere which in turn generates the eletromagnetic fields of other planets. In other words the sun seems to be more of a gigantic electrical light than a gigantic thermonuclear reactor. This means that 'heat' experienced from the solor orb on a planets' surface is not so much determined by their proximity to the the sun, but more by the amount and type of atmosphere with which the solar rays interact to produce friction and heat. In simple terms, the sun is not 'hot' in the sense that most believe, but the solar flares and explosions taking place on the surface of the sun are more consistent with tremendous electrical 'arcs' than with nuclear explosions. Although you have been led, by ancient scientific dogma, to believe that the surface of Mercury is hot enough to melt lead, Mercury is actually a nice, comfortable place to live.

Oh c'mon Mouth. Lets! What would you like to know?

By your "claims," do you also think it is possible to live on the moon?

Humans from this planet have been going to and living and working on the moon since 1962. Thats roughly 44 years. I once talked to an engineer who helped build a mining machine here on earth for transport to the moon. He told me that when the project was finished he rented an airplane to fly around it just to get an idea of how big the machine was. People go back and forth to the moon all day every day.

You do realize that it is impossible to breath without an atmosphere, right?

The moon does have an atmosphere, equivalent in some places to about 15,000 to 18,000 feet on earth. In some places and in lower valleys even more. The atmosphere on the moon is what makes the sky blue and what makes high res video tapes disappear. I realize that its impossible to breathe without an atmosphere but fortunately for those who live and work on the moon, there is plenty of atmosphere to breathe and besides they never have to go outside for that long. Inside there is normal breathing.

Much the same.

I must have a little bit otherwise you wouldn't be wasting your time here. Right? I mean, no sense in debating with a complete dunce, is there?

When I argue with people whom I consider to be complete dunces I always give them the benefit of the doubt and try not to call their ideas 'garbage'. Just in case.

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 06:32 PM
link   

That would be correct if, in fact, the sun was a continuous thermonuclear explosion as previously thought. However, current scientific wisdom, as noted by the "Doc", a former NASA employee, is that the sun is a gigantic electromagnetic sphere which in turn generates the eletromagnetic fields of other planets. In other words the sun seems to be more of a gigantic electrical light than a gigantic thermonuclear reactor. This means that 'heat' experienced from the solor orb on a planets' surface is not so much determined by their proximity to the the sun, but more by the amount and type of atmosphere with which the solar rays interact to produce friction and heat. In simple terms, the sun is not 'hot' in the sense that most believe, but the solar flares and explosions taking place on the surface of the sun are more consistent with tremendous electrical 'arcs' than with nuclear explosions. Although you have been led, by ancient scientific dogma, to believe that the surface of Mercury is hot enough to melt lead, Mercury is actually a nice, comfortable place to live.

Oh c'mon Mouth. Lets! What would you like to know?

By your "claims," do you also think it is possible to live on the moon?

Humans from this planet have been going to and living and working on the moon since 1962. Thats roughly 44 years. I once talked to an engineer who helped build a mining machine here on earth for transport to the moon. He told me that when the project was finished he rented an airplane to fly around it just to get an idea of how big the machine was. People go back and forth to the moon all day every day.

You do realize that it is impossible to breath without an atmosphere, right?

The moon does have an atmosphere, equivalent in some places to about 15,000 to 18,000 feet on earth. In some places and in lower valleys even more. The atmosphere on the moon is what makes the sky blue and what makes high res video tapes disappear. I realize that its impossible to breathe without an atmosphere but fortunately for those who live and work on the moon, there is plenty of atmosphere to breathe and besides they never have to go outside for that long. Inside there is normal breathing.

Much the same.

I must have a little bit otherwise you wouldn't be wasting your time here. Right? I mean, no sense in debating with a complete dunce, is there?

When I argue with people whom I consider to be complete dunces I always give them the benefit of the doubt and try not to call their ideas 'garbage'. Just in case.

I think your right about everything you said, i watched a video on the net for a week ago where some guy said the moon even got plants growing on it now that change color in seasions.

What makes me really really sad is WHY we are not told the truth!!!

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 06:45 PM
link   

I think your right about everything you said, i watched a video on the net for a week ago where some guy said the moon even got plants growing on it now that change color in seasions.

Right InSaneTK...also rivers, lakes, meadows, clouds, trees, people, houses, buildings, factories and gigantic machines (the Apollo astronauts called them 'constructs' in their 'secret' debriefings.

What makes me really really sad is WHY we are not told the truth!!!

Do you think anybody would believe it? If President Bush appeared with VP Cheney and Secretary of State Rice, the Secretary of Defence and the Joint Chiefs of Staff and his cabinet and said, "My fellow Americans, there are rivers, lakes, meadows, clouds, trees, people, houses, buildings and gigantic machines on the moon, 99% of the population would say "Thats garbage."

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Do you think anybody would believe it? If President Bush appeared with VP Cheney and Secretary of State Rice, the Secretary of Defence and the Joint Chiefs of Staff and his cabinet and said, "My fellow Americans, there are rivers, lakes, meadows, clouds, trees, people, houses, buildings and gigantic machines on the moon, 99% of the population would say "Thats garbage."

Most people wouldn't believe it because everyone is grown up with "fact" that the moon is just a rock, or cheese and that's it, and the same about the rest of the "facts" about our universe.

But people have become more open minded these days, i think many would actualy accept that UFOs and Aliens are visiting earth if someone said so that are trustworthy.

So people from earth and other planets live on most planets in our solar system?
I wonder how come that all the planets are habitable, it really is a work of God then

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 07:01 PM
link   
So if there are plants on the moon, a nice breathable atmosphere, and little communities of humans that have been living there for years, then what exactly is the reason for not telling the public about all of this? I can understand why the government might want to keep alien visitation to Earth a secret, but why hide something like simply going back and forth to the moon and that it actually has an atmosphere? It doesn't make sense to keep that a big secret lol...

And another thing, you can go out at night and look at a full moon with the naked eye and can clearly tell that it is just a boring desolate rock floating out there. Oh let me guess, "they" are also controlling what we see right? It's just one big fake painting up here hahah...

[edit on 17-8-2006 by Diplomat]

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat
So if there are plants on the moon, a nice breathable atmosphere, and little communities of humans that have been living there for years, then what exactly is the reason for not telling the public about all of this? I can understand why the government might want to keep alien visitation to Earth a secret, but why hide something like simply going back and forth to the moon and that it actually has an atmosphere? It doesn't make sense to keep that a big secret lol...

Because the aliens got a base on the back side of the moon :O That's what i heard.

And people can actualy think by themself, imagine if they actualy said the moon was like that. People would start to ask what else is secret about our solar system.
And what spacecraft are they traveling in. It would reveale everything.

[edit on 17-8-2006 by InSaneTK]

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Because the aliens got a base on the back side of the moon :O That's what i heard.

And people can actualy think by themself, imagine if they actualy said the moon was like that. People would start to ask what else is secret about our solar system.
And what spacecraft are they traveling in. It would reveale everything.

Alright, so the "bases" are on the other side, the side that we can't see. I guess that explains that lol. But John Lear claims there are rivers, lakes, trees, clouds, and whatever else...what about all of those things? If you get a telescope and look at the moon you won't see anything like that. Are the rivers and lakes and trees only on one side of the moon also?

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 07:07 PM
link   

And another thing, you can go out at night and look at a full moon with the naked eye and can clearly tell that it is just a boring desolate rock floating out there. Oh let me guess, "they" are also controlling what we see right? It's just one big fake painting up here hahah...

[edit on 17-8-2006 by Diplomat]

If you look at the earth on a great distance it really starts to loose its color too.
pic:

(edit: Note that the sea looks almost black)

If you ask me the surface looks more like what mars surface looks like from that pic.
Also remember that we only see one side of our moon.

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Hmmmm. So if you were in charge of the operation on the moon, of all the manufacturing plants and facilities, churning out billions of dollars worth of commodities every day amd sharing that income with a few of your friends then its my understanding that you would go on Larry King and tell everybody whats going on so that you could share all of the wealth with them? Yeah, I guess that makes sense. lol

And another thing, you can go out at night and look at a full moon with the naked eye and can clearly tell that it is just a boring desolate rock floating out there.

Its not exactly 'floating' Diplomat. Its in orbit around the earth. And it is in rotational lock which means only one side faces earth. The side facing earth may look boring but its not. Mare Crisium, the little round thing at the the one o'clock position has several domes, one of them over Yerkes. "Malibu" is known for its strange brightness. Prom. Agurum has a city and huge construct of some sort. More to the 12 oclock position Endymion has the remants of what once must have been a dome. The the northwest of Endymion is de la Rue which is a huge, beautiful arch which can be seen on any reasonable enlargement of the moon. There are only a few in any case, most taken by the Lick Observatory in the 40's and 50's. You don't seen any recent, unretouched photos of the full moon. Bullialdus down near Tycho with is strange huge tubes, Gassendi with its strange markings. Ukert, with its perfectly equilateral triangle shape. Copernicus, Mt. Piton (what is that thing anyway?) Oh its not boring Diplomat, but you have to know where to look and you can't find that watching American Idol.

Oh let me guess, "they" are also controlling what we see right?

Right Diplomat..'they' are controlling what we see. What they did is they put the 'temperate' side of the moon on the face that is never seen by the earth. That way the truly ignorant can look up and be convinced that the moon is a boring, desolate rock.

It's just one big fake painting up here hahah...

One big fake painting. Hahaha. Oh, Diplomat....you are too funny!

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Its not exactly 'floating' Diplomat. Its in orbit around the earth. And it is in rotational lock which means only one side faces earth. The side facing earth may look boring but its not. Mare Crisium, the little round thing at the the one o'clock position has several domes, one of them over Yerkes. "Malibu" is known for its strange brightness. Prom. Agurum has a city and huge construct of some sort. More to the 12 oclock position Endymion has the remants of what once must have been a dome. The the northwest of Endymion is de la Rue which is a huge, beautiful arch which can be seen on any reasonable enlargement of the moon. There are only a few in any case, most taken by the Lick Observatory in the 40's and 50's. You don't seen any recent, unretouched photos of the full moon. Bullialdus down near Tycho with is strange huge tubes, Gassendi with its strange markings. Ukert, with its perfectly equilateral triangle shape. Copernicus, Mt. Piton (what is that thing anyway?) Oh its not boring Diplomat, but you have to know where to look and you can't find that watching American Idol.

Ok man, whatever you say. Sounds like your "friends" have filled your head with a lot of BS. You can't even prove any of this crazy stuff you talk about on here, so I don't understand why you even waste your time.

Regardless of what you've "heard" from your top secret cronies, the Sun does give off heat. And your main slogan "the only gas giant in the solar system is NASA" is getting pretty played out. NASA isn't the only organization in the world that researches the solar system and planets ya know...

I doubt you could ever prove to anyone that a human could walk around on Mercury picking flowers and having a good ol' time. What exactly is your "source" for all of these totally absurd claims anyways?

If I sound rude, I apologize, it isn't my intention. I am sure you are used to people like me who have a tough time digesting the information you post, so please bare with me...

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I think this is earths moon, in the color it actualy is. Seems a lot more colorfull then a grey rock.

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I would love to see good photos of all the places you describe on the moon... Do not say you have none because with all the amazing telescopes( not gov't owned) on this earth there must be some photos. If you have no proof you cannot make such huge claims. Claims like that with no proof,....your buying into your own hype.

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Why do you ask for proof we could do the same with you. You prove to us what we say is wrong can you, I think not.

Long ago the Moon was not in the right position it was the Grey's that moved this hollow metal orb into the correct position. What is within the Moon is quite interesting itself.

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
Long ago the Moon was not in the right position it was the Grey's that moved this hollow metal orb into the correct position. What is within the Moon is quite interesting itself.

Oh man, it just keeps getting better and better. You guys come up with some great little fairy tales...

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Originally posted by tommy1979

I would love to see good photos of all the places you describe on the moon... Do not say you have none because with all the amazing telescopes( not gov't owned) on this earth there must be some photos.

I have one amazing photo of the moon. It is LO II-162H. I ordered it from a NASA contractor and instead of sending me a 16x20 print they sent me a 16x20 negative. I kept that negative for over 10 years before the technology was available (to me) to print from a negative that size. I already knew what was on the print and when I got the enlargement (20x24) from the negative I was amazed...it was not airbrushed or retouched in any way. Somebody was looking out for me. Its in black and white but there are still exciting artifacts, silos, vapor, a long ramp, a building. In that package the contractor also sent (unrequested) 2 photos taken by the Lick Observatory of the moon one is late 40's, one is early 50's, both show lots of cool stuff.

Your best earth telescopes will not show the stuff I am talking about even if it could see the far side which it can't.

If you have no proof you cannot make such huge claims.

oh, ok. Sorry. Well thanks for the opportunity to have posted on your thread. All the best.

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 08:59 PM
link   
1. observe my proof is every photo people have seen from the moon, they show no silo or hoolow orbs, so unless you have pictures to argue that,.... thats my proof. P.s. No photoshop edited pics.

2. John you have PHOTOS..... Then please post them. Let the world see. I'm disargreeing with you in part to play devils advocate, i believe in may mysterious things but i'm also plart skeptic, show me the proof.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join