It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are the ailens waiting for?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Tommy there are pictures that have been researched by the best that are known to be the real thing, but are still not accepted.

So it always seems to come down to the same thing. I still think it is something that each has to experience for themselves.

As I said before the best we can do is share with you what we know and just be strong enough that we can handle your attitudes and laughter.

One thing you must realize is other species aren't like us so we can't look at things that are the human reality.

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 09:23 PM
link   
observe, i hope i'm not giving off an attitude, if i am i'm sorry. I started this thread for disscusion not for fighting. I just wanted to see some pictures that i haven't seen before posted. Anyways thanks for all your input

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Tommy I am sorry it seems I did it again. I really do stink at writing. I wasn't meaning you have an attitude. ATTITUDE PROBABLY ISN'T EVEN THE CORRECT WORD.

WHEN IT COMES TO A DIFFERENT SPECIES YOU DO HAVE TO REALIZE THAT WHAT MIGHT BE OUR REALITY ISN'T NECESSARILY THERE REALITY. YOU CAN'T GO BY THE BOOK SO TO SAY.

(sorry about the caps I wasn't yelling just didn't realize I was using them, I gotta look at the keyboard when I type.)

I can only really talk about the Grey's. I know I love this reality much more then I like there reality. Earth is beautiful and everything here to me is wonderous. I just wish people living on this beautiful orb could realize what a true treasure they have.

It is shameful that a group of bad can make such horrendous happenings for billions of good.

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by tommy1979
I pose a simple question. What are the ailens waiting for?

My best answer is:Change

By this I mean, if they are the high beings and they see humanity tearing itself apart, why would they not reveal themselves and help humanity.

Why must they reveal themselves to help us? And in all reality, would they be helping us if they revealed themselves?

Sure, a few hundred million people may absolutely believe they exist and are visiting, but what about the other nearly 9+ Billion residents of the planet Earth? Is what you ask fair for them? What motivates us, what is our personal intentions, and how do they affect our opinions and perceptions?

So far God and religion hasn't helped humanity.

This is debatable, but i'm not debating.

The gov'ts of the world haven't helped any...

Based upon what they know, perhaps they have. Can we judge their actions when it would not be benificial for us to know all the variables in thier decision making process?

[edit on 17-8-2006 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 10:04 PM
link   
observe no problem. Hopefully more fruitful disscusion will lead to some answers

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear

I have one amazing photo of the moon. It is LO II-162H. I ordered it from a NASA contractor and instead of sending me a 16x20 print they sent me a 16x20 negative. I kept that negative for over 10 years before the technology was available (to me) to print from a negative that size. I already knew what was on the print and when I got the enlargement (20x24) from the negative I was amazed...it was not airbrushed or retouched in any way. Somebody was looking out for me. Its in black and white but there are still exciting artifacts, silos, vapor, a long ramp, a building. In that package the contractor also sent (unrequested) 2 photos taken by the Lick Observatory of the moon one is late 40's, one is early 50's, both show lots of cool stuff.

Ever seen the movie "A Beautiful Mind?" dude, you are dillusional. Do you just make stuff up as you go? Why dont you just take a digital camera and take a pic of your 16x20 negative? All lies. Keep them coming, disinformants!

where is cmdrkeenkid when you need him, darnit!

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I could sit here and I have tried God only knows to tell you things.

If I really put out an effort myself I guess I can try to understand how the skeptics on this site feel but it works both ways they also have to try and put themselves in my position.

I can't speak for the others species that are here but I do think I can talk about the ones I do know the Grey's.

You ask what are they waiting for? Well, I don't think the Grey's have any intention to make contact the way you are thinking of. The Grey's think of the Earth as there Laboratory if you try to destroy it with total destruction this will be the only time you will see them in force and it will be scary.

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 10:33 PM
link   
johnlear, why can't you just post some sort of information? Anything, to back up one shed of what you are claiming? That is all I am sking for. I already said, in an earlier post, that none of us really know much about anything that we don't see. I just look at the physics of it all...

here is an excerpt from something I pulled on the net from the moon:

The moon has no atmosphere. On the moon, the sky always appears dark, even on the bright side (because there is no atmosphere). Also, since sound waves travel through air, the moon is silent; there can be no sound transmission on the moon.

Source

Plus, I don't see any kind of plants, buildings, rivers, people, etc from this pic, which is a shot from the other side:

Here is another good shot, here:

Go on, tell me these are "fake." Sorry man, but, without any sort of evidence, you are just a little boy with a pipedream.

Enough Said.

[edit on 17/8/06 by Mouth]

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Mouth has should you his pictures. Where's the other sides pictures. Where are the greys observe and johnlear must be drinking beer because he has zero proof,

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Tommy I have written where the Grey's are many times.

The one I go to (a Grey) whom I consider my teacher told me these words,:

We are safe and secure there is no equipment made on Earth that can reach us, we are in your waters in the deepest of your waters.

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 10:48 PM
link   
if they are where we cannot go, how do you go to him. How has he helped you in your life? i'm interested in knowing

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
Tommy I have written where the Grey's are many times.

The one I go to (a Grey) whom I consider my teacher told me these words,:

We are safe and secure there is no equipment made on Earth that can reach us, we are in your waters in the deepest of your waters.

The one you go to? So basically you are claiming that you are in contact with an alien being? I hope you don't go around in public making these types of claims. What an outcast you must be if you do...

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 12:29 AM
link   

We already announced ourselves. We have already invited them. Now, if they were to come, what would the world's response be to their presence, their accumilated experiences and knowledge they have?

What would be our intentions?

Would we all agree to agree on common ground?

Before you answer this question for all humanity, i would like to impress upon you our own written and recorded history stems back over 7,000 years that is devoid of 7 consecutive days without war, killing, and destruction.

What are they waiting for?

Edited to add:

Mouth, looking at those pics i see inconsistancies with the surface. I may be wrong, and i accept the plausability of it, however i see craters cut in half with ridges. I see inconsistancies with the quality, some places look very blurry. I'm not accrediting this to picture tampering, but there are areas in those pictures (especially the first link) that raise some questions in my eyes.

[edit on 18-8-2006 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 03:04 AM
link   

I have one amazing photo of the moon. It is LO II-162H... when I got the enlargement (20x24) from the negative I was amazed.

This is a gallery featuring the images I assume John is referring to. Make up your own mind.
John Lear's lunar photo album.

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shar_Chi

I have one amazing photo of the moon. It is LO II-162H... when I got the enlargement (20x24) from the negative I was amazed.

This is a gallery featuring the images I assume John is referring to. Make up your own mind.

Those pics don't even show anything. They are so blurry and low quality that you cannot even make anything out. Just another case of trying to make something out of nothing, those pics are worthless...

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by tommy1979
I pose a simple question. What are the ailens waiting for? By this I mean, if they are the high beings and they see humanity tearing itself apart, why would they not reveal themselves and help humanity. So far God and religion hasn't helped humanity. The gov'ts of the world haven't helped any and Now these craft and beings that people have seen leave no impact, .......what gives?

[edit on 14-8-2006 by kinglizard]

Maybe, I don't know, but maybe they have little interest. Or then again there trying to find a "compatible" "species" that can "co-exist".

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 07:37 AM
link   
It would be nice if some people managed to turn one of our camera satelites at the moon and that the most highly detailed series of photos. Like on google earth or better then publish a 8000x8000 pixel photo of the moon by mistake!
(still buildins would be small)

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 08:13 AM
link   

I SERIOUSLY hope that johnlear has better evidence than this. I mean, archways and cranes?

Toc

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher

We already announced ourselves. We have already invited them. Now, if they were to come, what would the world's response be to their presence, their accumilated experiences and knowledge they have?

What would be our intentions?

Would we all agree to agree on common ground?

Before you answer this question for all humanity, i would like to impress upon you our own written and recorded history stems back over 7,000 years that is devoid of 7 consecutive days without war, killing, and destruction.

What are they waiting for?

Edited to add:

Mouth, looking at those pics i see inconsistancies with the surface. I may be wrong, and i accept the plausability of it, however i see craters cut in half with ridges. I see inconsistancies with the quality, some places look very blurry. I'm not accrediting this to picture tampering, but there are areas in those pictures (especially the first link) that raise some questions in my eyes.

[edit on 18-8-2006 by Esoteric Teacher]

I was wondering exactly the same thing, What a poor picture. Once i got the full far side image and zoomed in, there is large blurred portion of it and some nasty bad areas that don't seem to be long there...

Toc

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Darn, i can't make out anything from those photos...hardly anything really visible. I was hoping for more clearly defined objects.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join