It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America is Safe

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Fear not my fellow americans. We are not currently being targeted by any terrorist inside the usa.
www.cnn.com...

"The current evidence does not show any plotting occurring inside the United States or any plan to conduct operations within the United States," Chertoff told CNN's "Late Edition."

im sorry but failure after failure by our goverment, aka 9/11 or katrina , lie after lie from our goverment, i could care less what chertoff has to say or thinks. seems kind of odd considering there has been 2 newsworthy arrest related to terroism inside the usa in the last week.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.cbsnews.com...

www.nytimes.com...

is this just setting the stage for the gop to claim a winning wot for the election year. i guess were all just paranoid, ask chertoff. do you trust him?

if my post seems noobish, its because im a noob at this, im just trying frantically to get my ats points above the negative

[edit on 13-8-2006 by elitegamer23]

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Chertoff is not saying that there is no plotting going on in he US. He is saying that there is no evidence that the plot foiled by the British had a US component.

"Current evidence" does not show the people involved in an alleged plot to blow up airplanes planned to conduct any operations in the United States, Department of Homeland Security Secretary Michael Chertoff said Sunday.

www.cnn.com...

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 07:48 PM
link   

America is Safe

America will only be safe if Countries like the UK, help out and protect all your citezens from being attacked.

So Mutch for the UK being and enemy country of the US, Since one of your own posted it

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 07:54 PM
link   
of course the people arrested or taken into question in the UK and pakistan were not plotting anything in the usa, they were in different coutries. he is playing on words on a popular news program. giving people a false sense of security. read the quote,
"The current evidence does not show any plotting occurring inside the United States or any plan to conduct operations within the United States," Chertoff told CNN's "Late Edition."

this sounds like a blanket statement.

spencer john i never said the uk was an enemy of the usa, i believe the uk, japan , australia , and the UK are our greatest of allies.

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by elitegamer23
this sounds like a blanket statement.

Only when it's take out of context and then only to someone who was born yesterday.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 08:13 PM
link   
so what YOUR man chertoff is saying is since these planes were going to be blow up over the atlantic , there was no plot against or inside the usa. hasnt this terrorist plot been thwarted. he is just playing with words making us feel safe. about the texas arrest. what were their charges? terror related charges. well that sure rings terrorism to me.

edited for bad spelling, i was born yesterday sorry

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 11:47 PM
link   
grady im disappointed in you. your not going to leave this post with such a childish comment are you?

only to someone who was born yesterday-grady philpott.

wouldnt you like to defend chertoff and destroy me , or should i say change my stinky diaper.

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 12:56 AM
link   
America isnt safe, it is in mortal danger by a criminal Elite hell bent on death and destruction. An Elite who openly want to break up America, and turn the world into fascist world government. They are getting rid of the borders to merge the US with Canada and Mexico into a North American Union, much like the European Union (I get tired of explaining this all the time), do these type of Unions all over the world, then merge them into one super central world government that will make Nazi Germany look like day at the beach. Lou Dobbs, top guy at CNN, reported on this already. Its old news.
Lou Dobbs on North American Union

Think about the fact that you will have absolutely no say in this at all, no vote, no plebiscite, not even much mention in the managed media....theyre just gonna go and do it. They are gonna go ahead and get rid of America, while Americans have no clue whats going on, nevermind have any kind of say. Makes my stomach turn.

Think about who benefits from the threat of terrorism. Who benefits? Use your brain people! Islamic extremists dont benefit from commiting attacks, they get the most powerful country on Earth up their ass. Its GOVERNMENTS, and corrupt Elites obsessed with control who benefit. They create the attacks then blame the desired enemy for it, it happens over and over and over and over again. This is whats happening. This is the Truth, I dont care what anybody says. Go do the research.

What about the new FBI flyers going around the country saying anyone who makes "frequent references to the US constitution"; people who "rally around the flag"; people who attempt to "police the police"....these people could be TERRORISTS? Did you know about that?

What about the Texas police pamphlets out now that say people who wear levis jeans, use cell phones, wear backpacks, carry suitcases, people who have a 'nice guy image', people who own guns, and people who act completely normal in every way are potential TERRORISTS and if any of these types of people are encountered, they are to call the anti-terrorism task force immediately!!!!!!! I am not kidding! Go read it.

FBI anti-terror task force flyer (front)
FBI anti-terror task force flyer (back)
Texas anti-terror pamphlet (front)
Texas anti-terror pamphlet (back)

This is something out of Nazi Germany. This is something we'd expect if the KGB was running this country. According to their definitions of who terrorists are, EVERYONE could be a potential terrorist! This is completely anti-american, and must be resisted! This is not fake. This is no joke. This is deadly serious.

WAKE UP PEOPLE! YOU ARE THE TERRORISTS! THIS WAR IS A WAR AGAINST YOU AND YOUR FREEDOMS! YOU MUST FIGHT THIS WITH EVERYTHING YOU GOT, OR ELSE YOUR FUTURE IS OVER! Yes, its that serious.

[edit on 14-8-2006 by AscendedMaster]

top topics

join