It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have Photo Evidence of chemtrail activity! pics are working!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ll0ll0ll0
www.flickr.com...@N00/255960583/

i took these today, with my CAMERA phone! this is the 2nd time i have seen them this week.

That's damn good quality for camera phone pictures I can tell ya that much

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 08:15 PM
link   
yep, brand new samsung. the original pics are much larger.

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 04:11 AM
link   
They are normal contrails mate

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Stop complaining. Either come up with something, or stop crying out, that you
'Have no idea what it means, but it means something' -- Then fail to listen to, or disregard those of us who tell you this is a perfectly normal, and harmless experience.

One. The difference of jet fuel, of expulsion from the engines, temperature, humidity, angle of the sun and purity of the air all contribute heavily to the size, shape, visible length, and rarely, colour of a contrail - chemtrail.

Two. Anything above 13,500 feet becomes neutralized by the time it hits the ground. It has been too diluted, if it even manages to hit the ground at all. [Thermal winds can carry remnant particles far from the initial site.]

Three. Look things up before you complain, or ask an aviations employee.

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 01:23 AM
link   
heres the best footage of chemtrails
lets here what the non believers have to say about this
www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by CYRAX
www.youtube.com...

Well the girl with her ass sticking out made it more interesting.

There is nothing unusual in that clip at all. Some nice photos of planes, a couple of electronic warfare birds I'd not seen previously, but nothing special.

Try looking up research on what an aerodynamic shape passing through miniscule amounts of water vapour will produce, taking into consideration the firction heat on the leading edge of the aerofoil.

Try also figuring out what the heat is from the back of a jet engine exhaust and then work out what effect thats likely to have on air that has a temperature close to freezing point.

I'm not sure where you live, but go out on a very cold day when its 1-2 degrees and take a look at the back of a car thats fitted with a catalytic converter. The effect is the same.

Fact is this. Most people are not aware of the sheer amount of commercial, and military air traffic there is up there. Also, most people do not look upwards on a regular basis - thats why so many stars/planets/satellites and unusual aircraft are misinterpreted as UFO's.

And once you have it in your head that something is suspicious then thats it - you've written the whole lot off.

I have to say I'm glad I don't subscribe to this particular paranoia. The world must be a bloody awful place for those who do.

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 02:41 AM
link   
you dont no anything,
since you have not seen a chemtrail operation with your own eyes you do not what we have seen yes there is contrals and yes there are CHEMTRAILS

1949 U.S. Army begins 20 years of simulated germ warfare attacks against American cities, conducting at least 239 open air tests.
1950 Sept. 20-26. One of the biggest experiments involved the use of Serratia marcescens and bacillus globigi being sprayed over 117 square miles of the San Francisco area, causing pneumonia-like infections in many of the residents. The family of one elderly man who died in the test sued the government, but lost. To this day, syraceus is a leading cause of death among the elderly in the San Francisco area.
1955 Another case was the joint Army-CIA Biological Warfare test in 1955, still classified, in which an undisclosed bacteria was released in the Tampa Bay region of Florida, causing a dramatic increase in whooping cough infections, including twelve deaths. The Population Control Agenda Pt.2
and you think they stopped

[edit on 6-10-2006 by CYRAX]

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 03:13 AM
link   

you dont no anything,
since you have not seen a chemtrail operation with your own eyes you do not what we have seen yes there is contrals and yes there are CHEMTRAILS

1949 U.S. Army begins 20 years of simulated germ warfare attacks against American cities, conducting at least 239 open air tests.
1950 Sept. 20-26. One of the biggest experiments involved the use of Serratia marcescens and bacillus globigi being sprayed over 117 square miles of the San Francisco area, causing pneumonia-like infections in many of the residents. The family of one elderly man who died in the test sued the government, but lost. To this day, syraceus is a leading cause of death among the elderly in the San Francisco area.
1955 Another case was the joint Army-CIA Biological Warfare test in 1955, still classified, in which an undisclosed bacteria was released in the Tampa Bay region of Florida, causing a dramatic increase in whooping cough infections, including twelve deaths. The Population Control Agenda Pt.2
and you think they stopped

[edit on 6-10-2006 by CYRAX]

That's all well and good, but what your statements don't address is the altitude at which these tests were done, and that's one of the main factors in the debate.

All of the anecdotal statements and photographs point to jets that are at a very high altitude leaving the trails. If the planes in the 40's and 50's were only at, say, seven or eight thousand feet then there is no comparison. If you could provide the altitudes the planes flew (and source for the statements) it would be appreciated.

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 06:09 AM
link   

www.youtube.com...

Possibly the worst chemtrail contrail I've seen in my entire life.

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 09:36 AM
link   
MatteBIack (2 months ago)
I like the :59 part.

(Reply)
p0llenp0ny (3 weeks ago)
Yeah what's up with that?
(Reply)
mdgg2009 (2 months ago)
There are more pics of contrails then chem.....you need to do some researchin
(Reply)
benjammin420 (2 months ago)
o k then expert

my vids still better than yours
(Reply)
mdgg2009 (2 months ago)
no your vids gay its fake as #
(Reply)
----- Comment deleted by user -----
MatteBIack (3 weeks ago)
Hehe youre gay;D
(Reply)
benjammin420 (3 weeks ago)
would it matter if i was gay,,i still made a vid that sends a MESSAGE no matter my orientation...
(Reply)
mlboring1 (2 weeks ago)
Dude theres no such thing as chemtrails, they are contrails and that is all they are condensation trails. I'm sick of all these half assed conspiracys.

Clearly, a mature individual who made this.
Gets into a fight about sexual orientation.
Only the last comment does much for the video's topic.

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 09:38 AM
link   
You pick out -only- six years, fifty-sixty years back, at the beginning of the cold war, without source, and you use that as facts.

Cute.

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 02:10 PM
link   
While I don't assume to know what/if chemtrails exist or what their purpose is, I find it amusing that so many of you seem to think spraying at that altitude cannot be harmful. The fact is, if "they" were actually spraying chemicals, you don't know what their purpose is.

Perhaps these "chemtrails" are supposed ti dissipate into clouds that have an affect on blocking sunlight...for some reason. You can't write off the entire theory by saying "they're spraying too high" when you don't know what/why they're spraying to begin with.

This is why the research of conspiracy theories in general is just over some people's heads. They don't even know how to approach the research.

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Anything you spray at that altitude fails to affect the civillian population. As for blocking the sun or some such thing? Well, that's a whole new ball-game as far as the OP is concerned.

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Supersaturation with respect to ice

A concept you should know and understand.

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 01:21 PM
link   

www.youtube.com...

Wow, how can you look at those images and not know something is not right?

Btw, one of the planes in that video looks like the plane that did 3 turns around my house at like 100 METERS!!! high which was very alarming cause it looked like it was about to crash with 2 huge traces of smoke coming from each wings it was dead black but then it just went off in the forrest.... I had never seen a plane fly so low...

Me and my neighbours saw it and we were wondering what the hell was going on.

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dulcimer
One thing people tend to overlook in the entire bizarre chem trail conspiracy is..... what good does it do to spray from that high? Nothing.

Would you spray a crop from that height? I think not.

If you were spraying something you wouldn't even see it from that height.

Acid rain maybe? i dunno what they are and what they are for but something is not right.

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Here is an interesting reaction to a chemtrail.

www.bibleetnombres.online.fr...

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I prefer this version of the above:

antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov...

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by toasted
now just exactly ,WHAT, is spreading ,
remains to be known by the people.
toasted

Myself I've never seen regular contrails spread out. They always fade out before they spread to any degree at all.

Chemtrails spread out and do so for some time after leaving the aircraft and a peristent for hours after being laid down such that they can come to resemble thick cloud cover in time.

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 10:52 PM
link   
BTW, Selfless, have you read this yet?

maybe you should get a copy of this paper for your "brainstorming."

Another abstract for your consideration.

or this one

or even this one! (a real chemtrail theory killer, that last one).

Ain't science great?

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join