It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have Photo Evidence of chemtrail activity! pics are working!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by denythestatusquo

Myself I've never seen regular contrails spread out. They always fade out before they spread to any degree at all.

Chemtrails spread out and do so for some time after leaving the aircraft and a peristent for hours after being laid down such that they can come to resemble thick cloud cover in time.

So, in other words, to you, if they spread out, then they are not contrails, but "Chemtrails." and one of the reasons that you believe in "chemtrails," is that they spread out and contrails never do.

Nice circular logic there.

[edit on 9-10-2006 by HowardRoark]

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by denythestatusquo
Myself I've never seen regular contrails spread out. They always fade out before they spread to any degree at all.

Chemtrails spread out and do so for some time after leaving the aircraft and a peristent for hours after being laid down such that they can come to resemble thick cloud cover in time.

So how do you tell them apart? Do you have an analysis of the "chemtrails"?

Or do you identify them by the fact that "chemtrails" spread and "contrails" don't?
Because that would be circular logic.

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Howard,

your flamboyant links served no purpose
other than to bluff people with your bafflegab,
and impress them with colorful charts.

neither the charts nor the conclusions
addressed the spewing of an unknown
substance into the atmosphere from unknown
planes resulting in odd cloud formations ,
overcast skies and God only knows what else.

your claims of circular logic being used,
are not founded here ;
en.wikipedia.org...

A specific characterisic has been defined
thru observation and the difference has
been rightly concluded. the "substance, being
sprayed-ejected" is what remains unknown
as well as the objective.

the characteristic differences remain valid observations.

[edit on 13-10-2006 by toasted]

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 04:43 AM
link   
So chemtrails are contrails which look and behave exactly the same as contrails. But are readily identifiable because Chemtrail belivers can tell they're different, even though meteorologists can't .....

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 11:59 AM
link   
There's a big difference between contrails and chemtrails and if you would stop looking at chart analysis and actually go outside and look for your self you would see the difference.

Especialy when 2 different planes have 2 different effects, like one leaves a trail that dissapates in a few seconds while 10 planes comes next to each others (illegal air traffic btw) leaves patterns in the sky that leaves thick lines of smoke that expands untill they create a giant web layer by connecting together.

Something is not right about all this.

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by selfless
There's a big difference between contrails and chemtrails and if you would stop looking at chart analysis and actually go outside and look for your self you would see the difference.

Especialy when 2 different planes have 2 different effects, like one leaves a trail that dissapates in a few seconds while 10 planes comes next to each others (illegal air traffic btw) leaves patterns in the sky that leaves thick lines of smoke that expands untill they create a giant web layer by connecting together.

Something is not right about all this.

But, you hae no proof that the planes are flying at the same altitude, do you?

No.

It is simply impossible for the human eye to make that distinction at that distance.

The only thing that is not right about this is your perception that things are wrong.

[edit on 14-10-2006 by HowardRoark]

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 02:19 PM
link   
selfless

test your distance skills here;

www.skytopia.com...

judge for yourself , that which
you see with your own eyes.

toasted

[edit on 14-10-2006 by toasted]

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Toasted,

They pass right above my head and they are in groups one next to each others and it's clear that they are flying together in formation.

the issue here is not the distance perspective.

Did you not see the photo's i posted? They spray my region a lot it's not even funny.

There is no longer a normal sky here it's never chemtrail free..

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 05:59 AM
link   

They pass right above my head and they are in groups one next to each others and it's clear that they are flying together in formation.

I am sorry but that is incorrect. Jets often fly the same jetway, SID, STAR, holding pattern, or approach. Here are some photos:

*Renember there is a photographer plane in this, making that a total of 3 airliners.
www.airliners.net...

www.airliners.net...

www.airliners.net...

www.airliners.net...

www.airliners.net...

www.airliners.net...

www.airliners.net...

Heres some cool pics I found while searching for these pics:
www.airliners.net...

www.airliners.net...

[edit on 15-10-2006 by PisTonZOR]

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Besides which, miltary aircraft often fly in formation - if you see a definite formation and only some of the aircraft are producing persistent contrails, you may have something to show us. Best do like me and carry your camera everywhere just in case

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by PisTonZOR

I am sorry but that is incorrect.
[edit on 15-10-2006 by PisTonZOR]

Who are you to tell me what i see with my own eyes?

Indeed it's very unusuall that they do it some times in a formation that is why i find the activity of those planes even more odd.

Please don't tell me it's because they are at an angle because when they are 90% right above my head and im completely under them i can see it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join