It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have Photo Evidence of chemtrail activity! pics are working!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by snoopyuk

ok ...well why is it that on the same day 1 jet can fly over and leave a huge long lasting trail and another jet will fly along at relative same height and flight path and leave no trail.

an example was yesterday (FRI 8th ) lots of jets going over all day leaving no trails at all.
then in the middle of it all 2 jets flew across leaving two huge trails that lasted for hours and spread out and turned into normal looking clouds....the only clouds in the sky !!

Because like me, you can't tell the difference between a jet flying at, say, 30,000ft and one at 35,000ft. To us they look the same. However atmospheric conditions can vary considerably over such relatively short altitudes. Thus giving the impression only some jets are producing lasting contrails.

At least you recognise that (along with everywhere else in the UK) there are jets flying over your house throughout the day, every day
You'll be amazed the number of people oblivious to this, until someone points out a lingering contrail to them......

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 10:36 AM
link   
nice one, Thanks Andy

love your photo section on your site by the way, nice pics.

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I hope these post;

I want to post a pic from my HD !!!!!!!

how do I do that ?

HELP was NO HELP !!!!!!!!!

toasted

[edit on 9-9-2006 by toasted]

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 11:29 PM
link   
dulcimer,

your proof was supposed to.....

PROVE WHAT ?

I don't think you;

A. understood what I said !

and

B. assumed that all spraying
must be done the same way !

your cute pic of a typical
agricultural sprayer means
nothing ,
til we understand
what is being sprayed/ejected
into the atmosphere and how
it is supposed to interact and
what the objectives are !

toasted

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 03:23 AM
link   
If you can find a chemical that I can spray my crops with from 30 thousand feet and kill them with precision I will start to believe chem trail stuff.

Heres some planes spraying agent orange. And we all know what that did to people and the environment.

I dont see them spraying from very high.

They also sprayed 45 million litres of agent orange alone.

So even if planes really are spraying crap intended to harm us..... how is it going to hit its target from such heights.

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Seeing all these photos makes me long for the days of the skywriters - they used to draw hearts in the sky for wedding proposals with some fuel mixture that would leave long lasting clouds. Other times they wrote words.

Maybe a search on the chemical compostion of the mixture they used to create their art might yiel some insight into the nature of what makes these chemtrails last so long.

Forgive me for not doing the research myself, but I have loads of personal research going on already.

Best of luck finding a solution that isn't nefarious.

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 11:31 AM
link   
dulcimer

you keep avoiding addressing the questions

which are ;

1. WHAT IS IN THE SPRAY ?

2. HOW IS IT SUPPOSED TO INTERACT ?

3. WHAT IS ITS' GOAL ?

you are criticizing methodology ,
without even knowing AT MINIMUM , the OBJECTIVE !

you went from A-Z without stopping in between !

the INTENT , has YET to be determined !

toasted

[edit on 10-9-2006 by toasted]

[edit on 10-9-2006 by toasted]

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 01:25 AM
link   
doomed.

yeah... 1 word reply.

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Man I thought we did this to death and it was done with, but here goes.

If you want to prove those are Chemtrails then you first have to prove that they are not coming from civilian airliners (you can look it up in flight explorer or something). There are a number of people on this site that have worked at airports and know that there is nothing coming from commercial aircraft that is a sprayed chemical. If you search on the subject here you will find out the reasoning behind why its not possible for the government to mass spray from commercial aircraft, which has been very well proven.

Now with that I mind go sit about 5 miles away under an airport approach pattern on various days and notice the difference in the persistence of the contrails depending on the temperature, humidity, and time of day. Also notice how they all seem to come at one time. This is called a flight bank, and is what allows passengers to make connecting flights. The reason why the aircraft intersect at angles is because they are flying victor airways which, believe it or not, intersect at various angles.

All this picture is showing is normal commercial traffic contrails that are being reflected in the setting/raising sun do to their higher altitude. The reason why the consistency of the contrails changes over the mountain is because the air over the mountains or the altitude of the aircraft changes. Updrafts, increasing altitude, and so on…

Believe it or not the terrain under an aircraft changes certain aspects of the atmosphere for the aircraft flying over it.

Personally, I would save the photobucket space your using for something worthwhile, there is nothing groundbreaking in those pictures.

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 02:00 AM
link   
I win

and lose since everyone I know has a headack and is going to bed early I am soooo dizzy to atm.

thock me a few horus to figure out the same plane was doing the spraying, look theres two planes, one had a static trail and the other vaporized? Now explane t hat one to me.

[edit on 11-9-2006 by trIckz_R_fO_kIdz]

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Boy, you win eh?

So where is this fleet of military run aircraft based from?

All those pictures again show is a flight bank in a heavily traveled area. Where are these pictures from? Looks like California to me. How many commercial airports in the areas surrounding where these photos where taken? Again these are victor airways, which like roads in the sky intersect at angles but with various altitudes.

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5
Boy, you win eh?

So where is this fleet of military run aircraft based from?

All those pictures again show is a flight bank in a heavily traveled area. Where are these pictures from? Looks like California to me. How many commercial airports in the areas surrounding where these photos where taken? Again these are victor airways, which like roads in the sky intersect at angles but with various altitudes.

I live near eight major military bases, and 20 miles from the Nevada test range, and 100 miles from Area 51. Fact is, I work 100 ft from the Reno/Tahoe airport, 94 degrees outside and I seen some strange military planes flying dangerously low in residential areas up where I live. I wish I ran and got my camera that day though

But I was just saying I win, toward the other pictures on the trails lol, not you.

[edit on 11-9-2006 by trIckz_R_fO_kIdz]

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Yeah you have a lot of contrails in your area, but with your proximity to not only military traffic, but also being relatively near California, Los Vegas, and such you are going to have a lot of over flight. One more thing I would like to point out though with your pictures for those that still believe this stuff is, why would these trails all be at different altitudes if they were in fact used for spraying. If it were for a spraying application then they would keep their altitudes more level.

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dulcimer
If you can find a chemical that I can spray my crops with from 30 thousand feet and kill them with precision I will start to believe chem trail stuff.

So even if planes really are spraying crap intended to harm us..... how is it going to hit its target from such heights.

I'm taking nobody's side on this chemtrail subject because I simply don't know. I'm not going to state something I have no facts on. But consider this..

I don't know why you people are focusing on whether or not these "chemtrails" can make it down to the surface to serve as some sort of mind control device or in some way, harm us. Why don't you look a little higher up..

Two words..

Weather Control

That's all I have to say..continue with your debate

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Why do

some posters

like Dulcimer

type like this?

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by DickBinBush
Two words..

Weather Control

That's all I have to say..continue with your debate

Thank you, I was about to mention that... everyone against the idea seems to think that it's about spraying chemicals for crops or infecting people with something.

If it indeed is a government project, it could have something to do with increasing cloud cover and help prevent (or rather delay) global warming. Heck, they might be sneaking something into the fuel that does the trick, without the pilots ever knowing about it.

I don't have a firm belief one way or another, but we can/should consider alternate possibilities. If anything, it's fun to speculate.

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Reno/Tahoe airport..

There was a ver high level of unusual activity in the area, mostly in the second week of september.

There was, however, a good reason for it.
The RENO CHAMPIONSHIP AIR RACES.

It's a yearly event, Lots of unusual activity..Bi-planes, Japanese Zeros, Mustangs, The Blue Angels. Experimental planes, You name it.

Lots of Contrails..a couple of sonic booms as well.

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by DickBinBush
I don't know why you people are focusing on whether or not these "chemtrails" can make it down to the surface to serve as some sort of mind control device or in some way, harm us. Why don't you look a little higher up..

Two words..

Weather Control

As someone with a fair understanding of meteorology and climatology, I would change that slightly:

One word...

Weather

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
As someone with a fair understanding of meteorology and climatology, I would change that slightly:

One word...

Weather

I have a fair understanding of meteorology as well..

I'm not sure what you are stating with your post but, if what I'm thinking is right..you're saying weather can't be controlled..

If that is in fact what you are saying..I'd say you are wrong

Do I have proof that it is being controlled? No..do you have proof it isn't? No..is it possible? Yes

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 07:46 PM
link   
www.flickr.com...@N00/255960583/

i took these today, with my CAMERA phone! this is the 2nd time i have seen them this week.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join