It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who thinks we should start our own secret society?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I think starting our own secret society, that opposes the evil secret societies out there would be a very good idea. Like other secret societies, we would get normal people to join us, and talk about important matters. However, unlike these evil secret societies, we would not talk about how to help the NWO, but how to destroy it. We would keep a very hidden agenda, and we would only invite people in, when we know that they're truly on our side. We would also hier strong guards, to guard the buildings, and make sure that no one breaks in. I just think that if there's a secret society that wants to support evil, there should a secret society that wants to crush evil.

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Lovely notion. The only fly in the ointment is that people will start suspecting you of having hidden motives and evil intentions. Then people will pop up to denounce you and a 'former member who has seen the light' will turn up to spill his guts on how evil and ruthless your true underlying motives actually are. What they don't understand, people fear.

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 08:55 PM
link   
To start something like that is imposible, first of all you would be infiltared with spy operatives since you are recruting from anywhere, then you would get arested for ploting to undemine the goverment.
You have to understand that they are every where it's full here on ats of them also

But you can try something else, something transparent with legal ground, like a movement , like the human rights movement, or like a wach dog, but for that you need alot of members, things can go wrong even then, asasination could be the worse

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fitzgibbon
Lovely notion. The only fly in the ointment is that people will start suspecting you of having hidden motives and evil intentions. Then people will pop up to denounce you and a 'former member who has seen the light' will turn up to spill his guts on how evil and ruthless your true underlying motives actually are. What they don't understand, people fear.

Well, if the people were going to join the society, their intentions would, of course, have to be the same as ours. Besides, if we keep our agenda very hidden, and never talk about it outside of meetings, then nobody else well know about it. Hell, I've hidden stuff from people for years, and they still haven't gotten suspicious about it. And if it's well hidden, and nobody does anything that might spark suspicion, then no one would even be suspicious about it. Besides, if the people fear something, we will simply have to convince them to not fear it.

To start something like that is imposible, first of all you would be infiltared with spy operatives since you are recruting from anywhere, then you would get arested for ploting to undemine the goverment.
You have to understand that they are every where it's full here on ats of them also
But you can try something else, something transparent with legal ground, like a movement , like the human rights movement, or like a wach dog, but for that you need alot of members, things can go wrong even then, asasination could be the worse

Remember, this is a secret society, so everything we talk about, would be discussed in secret. To make sure that no traitors, or backstabbers join the society, we would make it so that they have to fill out a very difficult form before joining. Besides, I would only invite people who share common beliefs. The way I see it, if no talked about it outside of meetings, then there's a good chance we wouldn't be caught. Hell, we might even hire only well trusted people as guards. I suppose all of you would rather just stay at home, and sit on your butts all day, as the illumanati gets closer to world domination, though. But you know, forget the secret society, we just have to do something, and something fast.

[edit on 12-8-2006 by TheThirdEye]

[edit on 12-8-2006 by TheThirdEye]

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheThirdEye

Originally posted by Fitzgibbon

Well, if the people were going to join the society, their intentions would, of course, have to be the same as ours. Besides, if we keep our agenda very hidden, and never talk about it outside of meetings, then nobody else well know about it. Hell, I've hidden stuff from people for years, and they still haven't gotten suspicious about it. And if it's well hidden, and nobody does anything that might spark suspicion, then no one would even be suspicious about it. Besides, if the people fear something, we will simply have to convince them to not fear it.

First stumbling point: resentment from those whose intentions aren't the same as yours. Human nature being what it is, grumbling starts sooner or later followed by whispering of 'secrets'. As for keeping things hidden for years, that's possible so long as only one person is involved. As the number of people involved increases, the likelihood of absolute secrecy decreases. And if it's good things you're doing, human nature sticks its nose in again and somebody'll brag to someone somewhere and then the cat's outta the bag. As for fear, no matter what you do or say to assure people of the good works and intentions, somebody'll say its all lies.

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Well, if the people were going to join the society, their intentions would, of course, have to be the same as ours.

That's a good point.

Besides, if we keep our agenda very hidden, and never talk about it outside of meetings, then nobody else well know about it.
So you're going to recruit hundreds of people (perhaps thousands) without anyone but members knowing the organization exits?

On top of which you're discussing the possibility of starting this super-secret organization on an internet forum with TONS of members (the vast majority of whom you can't possibly know)?

I don't think you're off to a very good start (as far as being secret and all...)

Hell, I've hidden stuff from people for years, and they still haven't gotten suspicious about it.

Uhm, it's not stuff like "bodies" or anything is it? Forget it. We'd rather not know.

And if it's well hidden, and nobody does anything that might spark suspicion, then no one would even be suspicious about it.

Sounds like you'd better not invite any human beings to join. They'll just louse it up for you.

Besides, if the people fear something, we will simply have to convince them to not fear it.

Would that it were so simple. (See the NUMEROUS Masonic posts that have attempted to do just that and see how it's gone over)

Remember, this is a secret society, so everything we talk about, would be discussed in secret.

You're killing me here.

To make sure that no traitors, or backstabbers join the society, we would make it so that they have to fill out a very difficult form before joining.

Would they have to take a lie-detector test to make sure they didn't fake anything on the form?

Besides, I would only invite people who share common beliefs.

Well, one thing about it if someone snitched out your secret society, you'd have some good makings for a cult.

The way I see it, if no talked about it outside of meetings, then there's a good chance we wouldn't be caught.

A very good chance at that. Maybe you could even recruit Mimes!

Hell, we might even hire only well trusted people as guards.

Now THAT I HIGHLY recommend. Those untrustworthy guards just don't cut it in my book.

I suppose all of you would rather just stay at home, and sit on your butts all day, as the illumanati gets closer to world domination, though.

No, no, no! You've convinced me. Let's go. Send me that "difficult form" to fill out.

But do we get to wear lapel pins or special rings or something? In fact I'd really like to wear something eccentric like a cape or maybe a monocle.

[edit on 12-8-2006 by Appak]

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 12:22 AM
link   
We already did. It is called The Illuminati and we formed it to prevent the evil establishment of organized religion from enslaving mankind with their greatest tool. FEAR.

What did you think we were doing?

[edit on 13-8-2006 by NephraTari]

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari
We already did. It is called The Illuminati and we formed it to prevent the evil establishment of organized religion from enslaving mankind with their greatest tool. FEAR.

What did you think we were doing?

[edit on 13-8-2006 by NephraTari]
Lol nice joke, I enjoy a good laugh man, how about just a bunch of pissed of people marching , let's say 20 milion people, just marching, you dont need secret sociaties or anything like that any more.

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 01:33 AM
link   
I think its pretty hard to start a "secret" society on a public message board.

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 01:42 AM
link   
& what would you name this secret society

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 03:00 AM
link   
TheThirdEye: Not to sound condescending but you write like you’re still in junior high. Your intentions are noble but like the other members have posted, it wouldn’t work... thanks for playing though!

NephraTari:

Then you guys have failed miserably. Catholicism....well lets not just stop there ohh hell why not just say all of the religions. Somewhere there's a head guy in all religions dictating his own personal addenda.

But that's another conspiracy and I'm not going to hijack this thread... Back on Target.... As you were saying TheThirdEye.....

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 11:58 PM
link   
For those of you doubting the "secrecy" of this, I wasn't exactly "clear" on what we would discuss during the meetings, nor was I really clear on anything, except for the fact that it would be a secret society. And yeah, you're right, this isn't going to work, because I personally don't think anyone has the balls to do it. They're too worried about the risk, to stand up, and fight against evil.

[edit on 16-8-2006 by TheThirdEye]

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 12:04 AM
link   
fight against evil ?
Is that all evil or just some evil in general ?
Im curious as to who you are fighting ?

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by R3KR
fight against evil ?
Is that all evil or just some evil in general ?
Im curious as to who you are fighting ?

The evil we would be fighting of course is the Illumanati, and the New World Order. If we can convince people that they're being decieved, the people of course, are going to rise up against the decievers. Another "evil", that I would probably fight agianst, is a little thing called "Religion", and "Christianity" in general. I believe that "religion" was created for the sole purpose of controlling man, and that it should definitely be spoken agianst. Alas though, it's obvious to see that this idea of creating our own secret society isn't going to work, so this thread has no use anymore.

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 09:57 AM
link   

The evil we would be fighting of course is the Illumanati, and the New World Order. If we can convince people that they're being decieved, the people of course, are going to rise up against the decievers.

Just curious. Wouldn't you have to a: prove the Illuminati and the NWO exist and b: FIND them, before you could [ahem] fight them?

Another "evil", that I would probably fight agianst, is a little thing called "Religion", and "Christianity" in general.

If you think religion is a "little thing" you're up against a WHOLE LOT MORE than you can imagine. Check out the extremist Muslims operating right now. That ain't no little thing!

I believe that "religion" was created for the sole purpose of controlling man,

You're certainly entitled to think that if you like.

and that it should definitely be spoken agianst.

As a Christian, I'll have to bow out, so don't worry about getting me my ring or cape. Thanks though.

Alas though, it's obvious to see that this idea of creating our own secret society isn't going to work, so this thread has no use anymore.

"anymore"

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 03:59 PM
link   

For those of you doubting the "secrecy" of this, I wasn't exactly "clear" on what we would discuss during the meetings, nor was I really clear on anything, except for the fact that it would be a secret society. And yeah, you're right, this isn't going to work, because I personally don't think anyone has the balls to do it. They're too worried about the risk, to stand up, and fight against evil.

no offense, but, where is the insane amount of money coming from, and the top connections to the power elite? Because whether secret or not.... money talks and BS walks.

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 04:19 PM
link   
can it be like my fraternity in college. you get the keg, ill go pack the bong!

top topics

join