It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

l0rds0fcha0s' photoshop work

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Hey all, Just gonna put some of my photoshop art here.... wasn't sure where to put it, if it's in the wrong spot move it plz.... thanks.... give me your opinion

I liked this one alot.....
will add more soon!!!

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 11:10 AM
link   

cutwolf

[edit on 8/12/2006 by l0rds0fcha0s]

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 04:25 PM
link   
looking good,

Good to see the work thats being done,

Thumbs up

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 08:02 PM
link   

< br />

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Very Nice Work!!!

Semper

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 11:49 PM
link   

denise richards

the king

Both of these were black and white, what can I say I like to color.. Each one of these took me roughly 5 minutes.... imagine if i had took an hour!

[edit on 8/13/2006 by l0rds0fcha0s]

[edit on 8/13/2006 by l0rds0fcha0s]

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I really like some of your stuff.

Love these:

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Both of those took 5 minutes ? Sorry to say mate, but I have been involved in photoshop and graphics for quite some time now and there is no way that each of those took exactly 5 minutes to get that desired effect. The shading and the burning and the layers etc etc I could go on. So many layer styles and so many colour tones and gradients. 5 minutes...you must be super man.

Even from lookingat the horse in the background I can see that's a pastel coloured piece of work.

But who an I to tell that's impossible. 5 mins well done mate.

( claps sarcasticly )

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arawn
Both of those took 5 minutes ? Sorry to say mate, but I have been involved in photoshop and graphics for quite some time now and there is no way that each of those took exactly 5 minutes to get that desired effect. The shading and the burning and the layers etc etc I could go on. So many layer styles and so many colour tones and gradients. 5 minutes...you must be super man.

Even from lookingat the horse in the background I can see that's a pastel coloured piece of work.

But who an I to tell that's impossible. 5 mins well done mate.

( claps sarcasticly )

man i didnt shade it. I colored a black and white pic for a friend. He had done all the shading already with a pencil. I just colored. Hence it took em 5 minutes. Sure if i had drawn them and burnt them, it may have taken a lot longer, but i just used the paintbrush man. And no it is not pastel colored it was balck and white only pencil

[edit on 8/16/2006 by l0rds0fcha0s]

top topics

join