It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

another prediction? (Alex Jones Predicts Major Terrorist Attack By October 2006)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 11:41 PM
link   
what is that smell? i think...i think i smell Bannnnaaagee in the air. anyways can anyone repost that link to the prediction?

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 12:52 AM
link   
I don't know, I think his prediction was a bit "vague." I know he used some specifics but the prediction of another major terrorist attack is nothing new and nor should it be to the American people. The biggest thing in his broadcast is that the American government is behind all this, which from all his screaming is what he is most worried about.

If what he says is true, that the government is behind all this, then this is one of the most ellaborate, most secretive, most expensive, most otherworldly plan I have ever heard of. You are talking about dozens of international governments all in on the same thing and as of yet we have not had a leak on the plan.

I'm going to be the minority in this thread and say I don't believe the government is behind it, but yes, a terrorist attack is iminent.

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 03:50 AM
link   
www.infowars.com... i found the link

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 03:53 AM
link   
im in a bit of a lazy mood ...so i decided to forego the specifics as to who i am taking about when i write the next few things....HOWEVER, i beleive you will know who i am refering to...if it is in fact..YOU...

ok first thing first...

to the individual who FURTHER edited my original post... thank you again...i dont mind the increased elaboration regarding my thread or the topic thereof....i hold it to be nothing more than a professional attitude towards maintaining the integrity of this site...however large or small the situation may be..

beleive me..lol...i WILL use decretion with my next thread....when that will be im not sure...

anywayz moving along...

to the individual who pretty much had a brain fart in the direction of springer...

WHAT ARE YOU THINKING???

WHO DO U THINK YOU ARE???

ok im done...my i.q. level has now dropped two points for wasting my time going down to your level..

and regarding the post above me...should it still be there...

Alex Jones says CLEARLY..( if you actually listened to the ENTIRE broadcast )

that he will UPDATE his listeners with more detail about the attacks when he observes the situation more...intuitively. ( i kinda threw that in...)

he states that he will be kind of forced to watch fox news among other media because in his educated opinion the individuals involved sort of " enjoy " telling about what they are about to do through the mass media.

sry if that came out a bit...retarded...lol...i just came back from a bar...

ahem* anywayz so thats that...

i appreciate to the fullest ALL of the responses ( with the exception of one... ) that this thread has gotten. you are all great...intelligent people....who are determined to get all of your points accross...

p.s. the link some of you are looking for...the original one i posted.... is right here

media.putfile.com...

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 08:11 AM
link   
I remember seeing this pre-9/11. I thought the guy was a fanatic and mere coincidence. its very interesting nonetheless, it also makes me think that threads like this can change the outcome of such things. someone up top must know what that guy is cooking, if he is right. especially q widely broadcasted "prophecy" before the fact can easily be diverted to "next year." if it was a natural disaster, well this would be nothing short of a miracle...but, with as "people tend to hide the truth"..I don't expect anything to happen before october.

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I believe Alex Jones. If the powers that be wish to maintain control threw the November Elections they need another Big Terror attack to scare the population so they vote for them, so when it happened don't act all surprized. However it could backfire as it did in Spain.

Funny I used to think Alex Jones was a nut, untill the world he kept describing to us, has become and is becomming a reality.

So not only do I agree with Alex Jones Im also predicting we will have another terror attack in the USA before Nov.

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by btho5888
OH NO!!! I've pissed off a ATS honcho!

I forgot...thought this site was about self expression and exchange of ideas. Wont make that mistake again.

Why do you think that? You Piss me off? How would a few pixels on a screen typed by someone who is obviously in a very emotional state and unable to control their caps key "piss me off"?

Please...

This site is about expression, the expression of topical items within the bounds of the TAC you agreed to and signed when you registered. As long as you abide the TAC I don't care what you talk about.

You are quite correct, however, about this site NOT being a place to recruit from, our Memebrs are way too smart to fall for that bollocks.

Do try to relax a little though mate.
The world is probably not going to end tomorrow.

Springer...

[edit on 8-13-2006 by Springer]

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I've like to thank S O and Springer for bringing this thread back.

Supposing Alex is right?- what then??? For years there have been many signs that certainly point the way Alex has said.....

Its good to keep an open mind...just in case.

Having said that, it could be nothing- but who's to tell? So i definatedly think we need threads like these around.

Thank you.

PS, i agree with some that Alex sounds a bit bi-polar on that audio. That's just the way he talks- he's so passionate about what he believes is going to happen, and wants to get the message through...i think he sounds like Sam Kennison on a wild day...but i'm looking at the context not necessarily his mental state.
This man may know something more than he's telling...he sure does sound crazy.

[edit on 13-8-2006 by dgtempe]

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I think what Alex Jones speaks about in the two hour broadcast ive listen too is truth. I would love to hear more of what he has to say as well.
Anymore information that comes out please dont forget to post it here.

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Has anyone ever asked Alex Jones to come to ATS?

Springer maybe you guys could talk to him and try and get him to post shows here in a forum via podcast or maybe a general discussion forum? I don't see why he wouldn't want to directly talk to all those who support him??? Just an idea.

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
i think he sounds like Sam Kennison on a wild day...but i'm looking at the context not necessarily his mental state.
This man may know something more than he's telling...he sure does sound crazy.

[edit on 13-8-2006 by dgtempe]

LOL @ Sam Kennison remark. Ahhhhhh!!!!! Ahhhhhh!!!
That brings back memories.

Anyhow, I've listened to Alex Jones recent podcast which was on friday the 11th of august. He seems extremely genuinely concerned about something catastrophic happening in the next 2 months or so. Alex even said he doesn't "look into a crystal ball" and make these predictions, rather, he bases them on facts he's gathered from numerous sources. Do I believe the guy? Yes, I do. For the next couple of months I'm going to be keeping my eyes and ears wide opened.

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 02:02 PM
link   
The evidence is there, on his site. You must use his search bar on his 2 websites. Prisonplanet and infowars.com He has various video clips, and Im sure his 911 prediction should still be in archives. I saw that prediction, and that is the reason I decided to take this one VERY SERIOUSLY ! I understand why it's easy to dismiss this prediction as a crock, but if you heard his July 25th 2001 prediction about 911, then you probably would feel like I do right now. And that is scared and worried.

I called my senator...and left a message with the Intern. I doubt Hilliary Clinton is going to do anything about it. Highly doubt it america.

Btw, to the austrailian man who told america to wake up, I say this....
We are not all ignorant . The 30% of americans who do not remember the year of 911 are so preoccupied with their pettly little dramatic lives that only another catastrophic event like 911 can wake them up. I hope. Because Austrailia is definatly part of this Neo Conservative cold warrior plan. All we can do now is pray, be prepared...because martial law is here, and in the UK , being felt throughout airports and the people still do not realize it.

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 02:11 PM
link   
video.google.com...

Here is the video wherein he warns about attacks on WTC..

/just found it already posted earlier, oh well :S /

[edit on 13-8-2006 by zren]

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I called the senator twice and still no response...only an intern. How can we stop this? . It 's as if I know a bunch of murders are going to take place and I feel I have a responsibility to stop this !!! Help me out people . This is not paranoia here.

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by StreetCorner Philosopher
I called the senator twice and still no response...only an intern. How can we stop this? . It 's as if I know a bunch of murders are going to take place and I feel I have a responsibility to stop this !!! Help me out people . This is not paranoia here.

I'd suggest you create a website specifically to warn about the terrorist attacks if you can. After that, you can send press releases to various news sources (newspapers, tv news, websites, etc.). Most of them probably won't pick up on it, but there may be one or two that will. Also, try to get in contact with various late-night tv shows and mention the warning to them. I think there would be a greater chance of the warning being mentioned on these shows instead of newspapers and such.

Most likely, they'll use it for some joke, but that won't matter, because millions of people will have heard the warning, and if it's mentioned enough, then I doubt the attacks will actually take place, being that people will have all been warned. If the attacks do happen before october ends, after this, then a lot more people will have waken up, too many for this to ever happen again.

Thats probably the best way I can think of, but you could also try doing various things just to spread the word.

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Alex Jones did predict 9/11 because I was listening to his show He said that there will be an attack useing airliners and they would blame bin laden, Im not sure if he mentioned the towers but im prity sure he did. Also he kept telling peaple to call the white house, he gave the number several timestelling them to help try to stop terrorist attack. Before Alex Jones even made his statement with this new prediction I was thinking the same thing with the press saying WORLD WAR 3!WORLD WAR 3! WORLD WAR 3! left and right and now there saying America needs more sucurity after the thing with the liquid bombings. I also found it funny that out of no where this came about. Bush keeps on talking about sucurity but you know how the only way he'll get it if another terrorist attack happans. I hope im wrong.

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Don't forget guys the 9/11 movie just recently came out as well. Take it for whatever you will.

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I think Alex Jones is all wet. Timing is everything. That is why I can't believe what I'm seeing here. First we get a movie about the 911 evemt on its 5th aniversary. Then right about the same time we get these foiled plots by terrorists. It seems obvious to me that this is all choreographed and scripted. The question is why? Is it because they are preparing to launch another 911 on us? I doubt it. I think it is because Bush and Blair have been taking such an incredible beating lately that they are trying to fight back. That speech he gave after the foiled plots telling people that he understands that they hate all the airport security measures and other stuff that is causing his popularity ratings to go into the tube was surely written weeks or months ago at the same time that they were figuring out how to use the 5th aniversay of 911 to their advantabe and whip up support for themselves. It's all about trying to get the support back. Never beilieve anything you see or hear in an election year. This is an election year and its all about trying to win in November. Simple as that. Alex Jones is a flake.

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 07:22 AM
link   
grass hopper those are good points and i'm sure these rationalizations like alex jones is a "flake" keep yourself beleiving your complacent life will continue on with little in the way of obstructions, although in the back of your mind would u really be that surprised if they pulled of another major attack (with or without nukes)

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 08:13 AM
link   
well ... that scary those bastards use nuke on us .. well i certainly hope his prediction won't come true ...

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join