It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

another prediction? (Alex Jones Predicts Major Terrorist Attack By October 2006)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 06:28 PM
link   
O.k.
I've listened to the whole thing.

Just from the vast amount of political research that I've done on my own over the years, I recognize what Jones is talking about, and that he does know what he's saying. He sounds credible to me.

So my reaction is,...just be ready, because either we will be ready or we will just let them roll over us.

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I believe this will happen and maybe not in the timeline Alex Jones predicted because of his predictions. People will then say he was wrong and discredit him and when that dies down then it will happen.

too late.

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 07:13 PM
link   
lets let it go and eat it

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cylent_Noize
Im not going to elaborate on anything....just go to this link and tell the community what YOU think.

listen to the audio...

media.putfile.com...

Here's how much of a genious this fat head is, we're already in ww3. He can't predict the future let alone the current. Keep listening to him. Better yet, send him some money to support his "predictions". I predict yesterday, I'll drink a cup of coffee and go to work.

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I think he sounds like a totally out of control ranting psycho. That statement doesn't address any content - which happens to be very difficult to hear due to his freakazoid behavior - but to the fact this man seems to have lost his mind.

Talk about fear-mongering....pishaw.

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 08:08 PM
link   
John Titor anyone ?

www.johntitor.com...

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Alex Jones specifically stated that he believed BASED ON HIS RESEARCH AND EXPERIENCE, That:
1.There would be a terrorist attack
2.The attack would probly be carried out using hijacked commercial aircraft
3.The world trade center would be the main target
4.The US gov't would be responsible and Osama- a CIA asset would be blamed/involved

He released this information in mid july, I heard it the following day Prior to the attcks as did many many others.The audio is easily found on utube, or google for anyone who wants to verify and there have been links posted.

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 09:05 PM
link   
people want to dismiss it cause this would cause them to be a little fearful

fear mongering is getting people worried on purpose with out a good intentions

there is good intention here it is to inform and show a legitimate reason for CONCERN get a clue alex jones has good intentions therefore it is not fear mongering

and this feeling of concern does not sit well so it is much easier to come up with a reason he is wrong when in reality we should be concerned but then again that would make us get off our lazy butts and figure something out

man is goverened by the Pain/ pleasure axis

and the reality is we associate to much pleasure with our complacent lives and to much risk"pain" with making a plan and admitting there is a legitimate concern and on top of that hopelessness that a plan may be useless anyhow

if u want to do something but for the reason above can't seem to get the will up to take action take a few minutes and just give your mind the option of imagining u are not prepared and facing the possiblility of winding up either homeless, hungry, or stuck in a fema camp next year after the FALLOUT . u would be surprised the options your mind might be able think of to thwart a plan like this or at least divise a back up plan a bit better in way that seems less risky for your safety ( and then go back to our complacent lives that we value and take for granted)

[edit on 11-8-2006 by cpdaman]

[edit on 11-8-2006 by cpdaman]

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall
I think he sounds like a totally out of control ranting psycho. That statement doesn't address any content - which happens to be very difficult to hear due to his freakazoid behavior - but to the fact this man seems to have lost his mind.

Talk about fear-mongering....pishaw.

I agree... But I suppose even a nut can win the lottery...

Man, this is getting out of control... :shk:

Fear-mongering, indeed.

[edit on 11-8-2006 by loam]

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 09:12 PM
link   
btw i'm surprised this guy alex jones hasn't had an "accident"

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 09:36 PM
link   
My two cents:
Alex Jones is a good man, and dedicates a great deal of his time to exposing corruption. He is very passionate, which is why he may rant sometimes, this kind of understandable when you see that he tried to warn people pre 911 of specific things that he felt were going to take place,He was 100% correct , very few listened and he is frustrated.

Also, as far as fear mongering- Bush is the king of this tactic, as is cnn.....Alex spends most of his time exposing THEIR fear mongering with not promoting it. This is only the 2nd time he has felt it nessisary to issue a warning based on factual evidence as he did pre 911; cnn and bush do it every day 24/7- go ahead turn on cnn- you will see: famine-war-bloodshed-disease-virus's-fantom, generalized fear mongering on a grand scale.

Take some time and read his work, perhaps watch a documentary of his on google video FOR FREE, you to will see he is a caring and passionate man trying to wake up the masses to gov't corruption."terror storm" is there now it is his latest work, and shows how the real fear mongerers use fear to advance their own ajenda, and stomp on the constitution.

He offers tangible proof and documentation to back up all his statements, give him a chance; while you may not agree totally with everything he says, he does offer some great "food for thought" and provokes discussion of issues that main stream media avoid.

"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Benjamin Franklin

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Listened to the entire "broadcast". Its all about what he has uncovered...his proof...never heard any of his proof. It was all about his ranting and raving against organized government

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 09:45 PM
link   

He released this information in mid july, I heard it the following day Prior to the attcks as did many many others.The audio is easily found on utube, or google for anyone who wants to verify and there have been links posted.

Please post a link. I would be very interested in someone posting about 911 before it happened becuase I saw it coming also. I reallly did. Airport security at the time was a joke. The govt, did nothing about it and the populace didn't make them. Couldn't happen here?

We're all guilty of 911 because before hand there was no thrive for security. We had a hand in the attacks and now others want to kill more.

Algirlie has a hard on for planes. It's their WMD. Take it away from them and accept the extra 20 mins. of security.

Then again, why are some trying to reduce security?

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 10:01 PM
link   
What makes sense is that a number of events are now happening in the world.

Israel/Lebanon conflict, Iraq, Iran's upcoming August 22nd announcement or decision due at the UN, Terror Foiled Plot in the UK, 40 terror suspects arrested in Italy and still missing in the U.S are 5 students.

Comments?

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by btho5888
Listened to the entire "broadcast". Its all about what he has uncovered...his proof...never heard any of his proof. It was all about his ranting and raving against organized government

Hard to believe you would damn him after only hearing a small snipit of 1 broadcast.

This is why good people like him who expend a great deal of their time and effort to expose corruption, and stand up to the scripted media powerhouses and political powers end up so frustrated. I am thankful that such people exist, and question those in authority, without them I truely believe we would be in even greater perril.

I would hope all people are not so closed minded as to believe all that is fed to them through the mainstream media, and would care enough about the world to lend an ear to Alex and others like him. I again ask: give him a chance, watch one of his many documentaries and then form an opinion.I would ask that no one believe what is said here wheather it is pro-alex jones or not, see for yourself/think for yourself.

regards

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Well if it does happen, We will all happen again. To us that have passed will be only a finger snap. The electrical impulse we hold will simply be reconstituted again when the next two universal membranes contact each other. To anyone living this will be billions, trillions of years from now but to those who die it will be a millisecond and we will all be back. The universe doesnt end it simply starts over again. And you and I and everything else starts rite back with it. Infinity is nothing and energy is for ever. No god no heaven just quantum physics. AS our universe expands and expands it is theorized that dark matter takes on a different role in the universe as gravity or weak force is slowly lost by distance. However as dark matter is reacted upon the brains allows more gravity to pass threw to this dimension, gravity becomes strong force, this ends in all matter being pulled back to the singularity of the big bang at that moment are universe ceases and then the contact is re made between two brains and it all happens again.

This is the latest from the minds of Brian Greene, Sylvester James Gates, and Dr. Michio Kaku

i tend to agree with them after all they are a few of the greatest minds of our time. if i had a scanner i would scan the pages where they talk about this being highly probable. for the sake of argumentative ATS people.

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 10:08 PM
link   
He's not fear-mongering in the same sense the government does. What he's trying his damnest to do is alert all those out there sleeping through all this, that this is indeed coming and will happen soon.

He's pissed. He wants to put his message across...He's not a lunatic. He's no psycho. He's a man who has been devoting the last few years trying to tell us the "truth", and what is really going on- he's to be appreciated. He's a man with guts. That can't be said for many. We are all hopelessly gutless and spineless. We sit around and believe everything dished out to us, and wait for that light at the end of the tunnel.
Well, there's no light. Its a dead end, and the reason it is a dead end, is people that do not want to accept the truth for what it really is. If we ALL rised, as Jones said, and as citizens took to the streets in disgust and let it be known we know what the governments are doing, it may not stop it, but they sure as hell would know THAT WE KNOW AND ARE ONTO THEM. It just might make it a little more difficult on "them". As it is, i dont know how anyone out there can still be in the "apathy" mode.
It wont be long now...the sad thing is, that those rabid nuts backing such actions, will be cheering...and volunteering their services as wardens for our new "concentration camps".

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 10:12 PM
link   
As far as August 22, 2006, Irans President has promised a major event will take place.

He believes that this event whether in Israel or in the U.S will bring forth the "Iman",

I think thats how it is spelled.

Comments?

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 10:14 PM
link   
buthed, a link to that pre 9-11 prediction audio has been posted 2-3 times in this thread. Go back a few pages and look, you will find it.

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 10:14 PM
link   
that is true the cheering "idiots" will be voluntering to man the concentration camps,

but i have been misled about things in my life and i'm sure u have too, these idiots could have been me or you if we never woke up, and i hope the transfomation of consciousness builds to open even the idiots eyes to the revelations of higher truths, plus i bet half of the "idiots" are really fearful cowards just doing what the gov't want them to in fear of being found out

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join