It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

another prediction? (Alex Jones Predicts Major Terrorist Attack By October 2006)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cylent_Noize
alex jones has only predicted 9/11.....as far as i am aware of he hasnt made another "prediction " in 5 years...

Could you please provide the evidence that shows that Alex Jones predicted 9/11.

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Alex Jones, in fact, predicted 911 on his July 25th 2001 broadcast. Here's the link.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkyWay

alex jones has only predicted 9/11.....as far as i am aware of he hasnt made another "prediction " in 5 years...

Could you please provide the evidence that shows that Alex Jones predicted 9/11.

I don't think anyone can, would be suprised if someone can. 5 years ago....

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 01:35 PM
link   
BTW, it's not a crystal ball type prediction. It was and is based on the way TPTB work, the propaganda, the control mechanisms, etc....

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Here's a link to Alex Jones 2001 'prediction'.

2001 Alex Jones 9/11 Prediction

It's important to note (for the likes of SkyWay and others), he isn't consulting a Ouija board or Bible Codes. He's analysizing what government officials are saying, recent news events around the world and increases in hoaxed terror alerts. He's not so much predicting these events as he is modeling them. If you understand the difference.

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 01:41 PM
link   

by the way...skyway...

this " prediction " is about another terrorist attack....which in my mind has a higher probability rate than say..........a sign in the sky that the bible says will happen on a specific date.

savvy?

[edit on 11-8-2006 by Cylent_Noize]

[edit on 11-8-2006 by Cylent_Noize]

I'm just saying I hope you guys don't lose any sleep over this prediction.

Predictions about terrorists abound these days and they inevitabely turn out to false. I can't tell you how many times I've heard Ed Dames babbling about some terrorists that are supposed to be here...then there.....then EVERYWHERE! First their going to blow up a nuclear facility...then it's an airplane...then some major U.S. City....and...you know what? NEVER HAPPENED! LOL!

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 01:48 PM
link   

FIND THAT INFORMATION ON YOUR OWN...

sorry for the stubborness...but im sick and tired of individuals requesting info from me when they can EASILY attain it themselves.

the answer is out there.....FIND IT!

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 01:53 PM
link   
does anyone have any comments regading the link i posted....im still listening to the entire broadcast and im surprised to see that no one has replied to some of the topics it discusses....right now im up to the part where they play back interviews on new stations such as fox news...with hannity and combes or whatever ( i dont watch the news but am familar ) with " whistleblowers " and how they discredit them and call them nutbags and such.....

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 01:54 PM
link   
SkyWay... you are unwittingly making the very point that Alex Jones is making.... all the terrorist predictions are false. These predictions are being trotted out to instill fear in people and program them to accept the liklihood that an attack is imminent. Then when one happens people are more likely to accpet it as being a terrorist act because they had been warned so recently. The fact is, it isn't a terrorist act at all (in the commonly accepted definition). What Jones (and others) are saying is that all this recent commotion (Lebanon, thwarted liquid bomb plot, terror raids in Miami, terror raids in London, 11 Egyptian students, large mobile phone purchases and on and on) is signalling the liklihood that the insiders are about to stage another huge terror event.

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 02:00 PM
link   
As I said, some of these can sound very convincing. They speak as though they know more about matters than others. They have s-e-c-r-e-t contacts on the inside and have access to high-ups in the corridors pf power. Well, they're still as wrong as the rest of us when they try to tell what will happen tomorrow....much less two months from now.

I am not questioning Alex Jones' sincerity though. He's probably convinced of what he is saying....but then....Bush was convinced that there were WMD in Iraq. He had special sources of information also. LOL!

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 02:06 PM
link   

I am not questioning Alex Jones' sincerity though. He's probably convinced of what he is saying....but then....Bush was convinced that there were WMD in Iraq. He had special sources of information also. LOL!

so by that you mean all the information that Jones is " collecting " is being twisted to form a result to HIS liking?.........

a la bush?

hmmm...i dont think so...

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 02:09 PM
link   
CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Surf Control at work.

Anyone have a link to this file elswhere (the one in the first post, not the others).
My work proxy is blocking it as offensive or something. Thanks.

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by lardo5150
My work proxy is blocking it as offensive or something. Thanks.

lardo5150....do u find it at least interesting how your companies servers automatically filter and label the content as offensive...?

i myself have no other link at the moment to lend you....however if you manage to access the original link posted...you will be surprised to notice that there really isnt anything " offensive " about the page at all....

perhaps the audio broadcast...but ive listned to the entire thing ( now going on my second round ) and there isnt any inappropriate language or behavior. ( unless you count Alex Jones getting riled up about certain issues...but can you blame him? )

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Seriously? You actually believe that Bush was short-sheeted by bad intelligence and that he really thought there were WMD's in Iraq?

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I will listen to it when I get home. No big deal.
Dont know why it is blocking it. Proxy server is just looking for meta tags in the html page. So who knows. If someone does get a chance to post it somewhere else though, that would be great.

Anyone want to contribute a quick summary of what is said? I would love you forever

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 02:24 PM
link   
through watching and analyzing movement...convorsations...media broadcasts and a host of other things...Alex Jones deams it necessary to announce for the SECOND time in his career that there will be a MAJOR series of attacks within the united states and abroad that make 9/11 pale in comparison.

this will ignite ww3

and it wont be pretty.

thats the jist...but i strongly suggest you listen to the broadcast.

its much more suspensful and detail oriented than my post...

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by jtma508
These predictions are being trotted out to instill fear in people and program them to accept the liklihood that an attack is imminent.

Which exactly the effect that Alex Jones's prediction will have on some of those who believe him. People have been expecting and predicting terrorist attacks and "staged" terrorist attacks almost from tthe very day that the Towers were hit. There have been red...yellow...orange...multicolor alerts...and NONE have happened. Not ONE! Doesn't that indicate something to you? It should tell you that this Jones "Red Alert" is almost certainly another false alarm.

Something we SHOULD be concerned about is that if people keep making these artificial alarms about terrorist attacks it may become a self-fulfilling prophecy if some character, who is not a member of any terrorist group, decides to plant an explosive in a public place. THAT is more of a real concern than many of the loud, outlandish expected terror attacks.

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Here's another link that might work for you. Did you see the youtube link I posted?

video.google.com...

[edit on 11-8-2006 by cardelo1]

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 02:28 PM
link   
[edit on 11-8-2006 by cardelo1]

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 02:29 PM
link   

through watching and analyzing movement...convorsations...media broadcasts and a host of other things...Alex Jones deams it necessary to announce for the SECOND time in his career that there will be a MAJOR series of attacks within the united states and abroad that make 9/11 pale in comparison.

this will ignite ww3

and it wont be pretty.

thats the jist...but i strongly suggest you listen to the broadcast.

its much more suspensful and detail oriented than my post...

lol, thanks.
I will for sure check it out tonight. I REALLY appreciate the summary. Doesn't sound like he goes into specifics like he did for the 9/11 prediction.
Only reason(s) I am giving this a second look, is because of the 9/11 prediction thing he did, and Alex Jones, from what I thought, was pretty credible in his work.
Otherwise, I would put it away with all the other 2 million predictions that have been going on lately.

Thanks again

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join