It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

who is this person?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Angela! Your picture is awesome! Do you notice the vertical column of light ascending upwards just to the left of center? This is a really neat picture.

I still would like to see the original full picture of the image discussed by the first poster.

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Thanks, I really think it's something. Safety deposit box worthy

I'm very excited about it! But what exactly is it? How did it happen? What is the picture of? I do wish I could find someone with those answers!

I'll be leaving in a few minutes to go get the next set (should be ready at 6:30).

A strange thing with this cammera (again, disposable)... it had 27 exposures. I bought it to go to the same place and get more photos so everyone could see what I actualy took a pic of when that photo 'came'. Well, me and mom went back - I took 5 or 6 pics... yesterday my little guy wanted me to take a few pics of him on his motorcycle. So, out with the cammera. I took 3 pics and should have had lots more to take... but the film was empty!

So I told the guy developing them that I wanted ALL the pics, even if it looked like it was messed up, print them all. So, well see.

OH! It's almost time to go get them!

I can't wait!

MMP

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 09:34 PM
link   
The person in the picture you posted, rachel07, looks like Blondie to me. Hope that helps.

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Is it safe to assume we won't be getting a fullsize image rachel?

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Still waiting patiently rachel07

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Considering she has been on as late as today and posted as late as the past 24 hours, I don't think she's going to give up anything.

Just another attempt at pulling crap. Some people are such jokes.

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Thats a creepy picture there....

but I don't understand why people are being so harsh. is it the time shes taken to post the piccie? or is it about theactual piccie itself?

Sorry but I have just seen this thread....

and the first picture freaked me out.

I as well would love to see the full image.

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Eleven days, with her still coming on and posting??? Is it the time? I would think so. She is the one who asked the question "who is this person?" And then abandoned the thread after requests came in to see the full image.

Not okay - not if you want to be taken seriously.

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall
Eleven days, with her still coming on and posting??? Is it the time? I would think so. She is the one who asked the question "who is this person?" And then abandoned the thread after requests came in to see the full image.

Not okay - not if you want to be taken seriously.

I agree

[edit on 22-8-2006 by Spinsta]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join