It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

who is this person?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 12:18 PM
link   
files.abovetopsecret.com...

Every now and again when I get in the mood; I do psi experiments. Sometimes I do the online PK experiments which I usually score quite high; except when my health is really low, or I am not fully concentrating.

Anyway, I have been getting a lot of strange photographs. I remembered reading once of a man who could photograph what was in his mind. Apparently, a sender was at another site and he was able to put the camera up to his head and the image he got was a bridge;exactly where the sender was standing.

So me being me and having had some OU studies in science. I decided to give it a go. What I got was a band of light, but when I zoomed in on it with my camera, images clearly could be seen.

This person is one of them. I can assure you, it isn't me, nor is it anybody that I know. I have posted it on my website, and have made enquiries. Also, last night when I done it; a clock appeared with the time 9:28 in blue digital. It wasn't my camera as my camera showed the correct time. Strange though, it coincided with the incidents that have happened at the airports today (10-06-2006 UK)

I am use to paranormal phenomenon in my life, as you can see by my website, which I will add later. It mostly contains paranormal information (photos) from myself and others who wish to contribute. I set it up for people who wanted to see non-photoshopped photos of genuine paranormal activity. I don't believe in hoaxing my photos, nor do I have any need to to prove a point. I believe that proof is in the pudding so to speak. Although, I have enhanced one, or two photos for easier viewing, but I have put the original photo next to them.

Seriously though, does anybody know this person? I am really interested to know who she is? I am also interested to know the significance as to how I came to psychically photograph her.

p.s. Sorry about the size of the photo. The original photo was showing a light band around my head. This photo is a segment of that band, which meant that it couldn't be enlarged any further. Sorry for that, I do apologise.

[edit on 10/8/06 by rachel07]

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 01:33 PM
link   
wowzers if that is true and I believe you wouldn't have any reason to fake it no, then that is very weird and would have me extreemely intrigued as to what the hell did I just photograph

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 02:04 AM
link   
What a strange picture ! I saved it and opened it in photoshop, did Image / Adjustments / Invert, and it makes both faces vanish and another face appears in the middle !! It may be the same face, but from another angle, or another face.

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 02:19 AM
link   
In another photograph, I have hands appearing alongside my head. I don't know what it means.

Many people who photograph bands of light around them don't bother to zoom in and see what is in the bands of light.

You can imagine my shock-horror so to speak when a strange person appeared. I showed it to my husband (a sceptic in things that are paranormal) and even he was dumb struck.

I don't know why; but I have to find out who this person is. As it is nobody that I know I feel that they must be out there somewhere and somebody can identify them.

The photo comes out better on my website. You can see her face more clearly. Uploading it here, I could only upload the original size.

I don't mind people saving it and photoshopping it or whatever to help me. I just want to know why she appeared in the photograph. There must be a reason.

love, light and peace to all

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Is this a face that you were thinking of in your mind? Or was it just revealed to you in the image? It really is bizzare, I've never heard of this experiment. I'd be too scared to try it, seeing a face would freak me out.

Also when I did the phototshop thing, after the Invert, i adjusted birghtmess and contrast, to see if anything emerged better for me to see, and there was this eyeball in the middle of the image. Not the same eyes as this girl, bc hers seems partially closed. Now i see your avatar has an eyeball ! Where you near the comp when you did this, and do you think it captures the avatar? it's the same eye. Or could it have captured a face off the comp?

It looks like a young girl to me. Actually looks very similar to my daughter, when she was younger, but it isn't, but on first glance i thought that. Are you able to post the URL to the image posted on your site? That's ok if you prefer not to.

[edit on 11-8-2006 by violet]

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 03:32 AM
link   
I give it a ten on the wow that is weird/creepy meter.
Can anyone do this or just certain people.

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 07:23 AM
link   
looks like a young Drew Barrymore.

I have an email with an early pic. I will try to post it later. have to go to work
now ( the scurge of the drinking class).

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 07:31 AM
link   
This is really fascinating. You state that the entire picture looks like it has a blue streak running across it, but when you zoom into the blue streak it is made up of pictures of this lady? Would you be willing to post the entire picture? The reason I ask is that it does not appear to be a repeating image (i.e. the image to the right in the crop you posted, the one that is only partially in the crop, is not identical to the one we see in its entirety). There appears to be slight differences, almost like consecutive frames of a film, if you will. So I would be very interested in seeing all the images of the lady.

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 02:11 PM
link   
You want to hear something crazy...
I just took some pics at a cemetery (my mom was there too). No one else was there, no flash was working which is why I only took a few photos (it was getting dark). So the pic should have been of an old (old) graveyard, many grave markers, monuments and headstones - some old trees.

Guess what I got? Well first, the computerized developing center didn't even print them. (I told him I wanted ALL my pics developed - even if it didn't look like anything to him... I've been seeing odd things off an on for the last few years on my photo's). Anyway... so I look at the negatives and find that there are the last 3 I took at the grave yard. 1 was completely blank. One was great according to the negative, but wouldn't print for them. The other, it was very strange... I said print it anyway. It printed out and WOW WOW WOW. I took my groseries home, jumped back in the car and drove fast to my moms house. She couldn't believe it iether. (We even went back to see if we could figure out what happend at the grave yard).

Anyway. Pics should have been a grave yard, markers and headstones, trees. There wasn't any lcear areas to even get a pic without a marker you know? But the pic was... well .... there is this incredibly bright spot. (remember, no flash and sun going down). There was this figure (you can see 3 figures if you mess with brightness/contrast/color etc on the computer), but in the negatvie and on the printed photo you can see the figure (no one else was there). And NO markers etc. It was like a pic from a few hundred years ago at a graves side burrieal or something.

(anyone able to post it in this thread for me, let me know and I'll e-mail it)

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Yes wud be very good to see. You could upload it by scanner and host in imageshack and post the link. Hope you get it up on the site soon.

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Seems like this is all talk and not very convincing. Please post the bigger images and the negatives and HOW you got the picture you did. How the hell do you take pictures of whats in your head????

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 02:49 PM
link   
rachel07, this is very interesting, any chance of getting the original full image?

AngelaLadyS you can place it on to many hosting sights, imageshack being one of them, personally I use putfile.com, which I have found to be very easy, you do have to register for an account, but there are no side effects. I wouldn't mind having a full size copy of you image myself so I can put it through Photoshop to see what I can find.

My e-mail is in my profile.

link   
i82.photobucket.com...

It's the first one, there are other pics there - the other strange things that I have capured on my cammera over the years (I do ask for thier appearance. Although this time at the cemetery I didn't ask them, but I felt very near to some markers and their familys. I felt the grief and sorrow for some).

Oh - if you need the name and password :
4ats -name
Angela -password

(mods - please leave user name and password info in this post. This account was created because memebers here often ask to see something. I don't mind that it is public. Thanks)

Angela

link   
Somewhere there is a little girl having a nightmare about a lady holding a camera up to her head.

In seriousness, I too would like to hear details on this technique as well as the original photo. No doubt if it is valid, we'll have a horde of people here trying to replicate it. Supposing it does, the interpretations thereof would be a shot in the dark. No pun intended.

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Oh yeah.... it's real big - sorry about that. My scanner scan big only, nothing I can do about it. So you'll have to move it around to see what I'm talking about.

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Well you can defo see what looks like the top half of a human. Possibly with a long flowing dress or garment starting over the head like a hood of some kind. But shame it's kinda faded out.

But I guess that's what you get with ghosties

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by saint4God
Somewhere there is a little girl having a nightmare about a lady holding a camera up to her head.

In seriousness, I too would like to hear details on this technique as well as the original photo. No doubt if it is valid, we'll have a horde of people here trying to replicate it. Supposing it does, the interpretations thereof would be a shot in the dark. No pun intended.

Well, there are no real details in how I took it. I used a disposable camera (all I had with me at the time). I wasn't planing on taking pics, just looking around while waiting for my little guy to get out of vacation bible class. There were a few graves that really touched me - so I took a pic of that, and then I took one of the grave yard as a whole.

My cammera flash refused to flash, so I only took the 3 pics. (No clue - it was wroking fine before, and fine after). I did go back and take more picture of what that shot should have been... I'll be getting those developed in the next day or two and will post so you can see what's missing (what's missing is everything in the graveyard besides the slight image of a tree and possible one head stone). The origonal photo - I supose I could have copies made and send it via mail - but I scanned in the phot and put it up at the link above... same thing only more "hu? Wow!" in real print form.

It is interesting, if you can save that pic to your computer and fidle with the light settings and such...

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arawn
Well you can defo see what looks like the top half of a human. Possibly with a long flowing dress or garment starting over the head like a hood of some kind. But shame it's kinda faded out.

But I guess that's what you get with ghosties

Do you really think that could be what it is? I mean, I see it, but I don't believe my eyes! I wish I could have more than one negative. The negative shows even more couriousity issues. As in, the 'point of origon' with the bright light... it looks like 1 source on the print, but in the negative, you see 3 seperate points of origon. The figures are around those points of light.

You can almost see facial details of the woman(?) - I can't tell if she's in a shroud kind of thing or if it is her hair. I need to go do sme research on the dress of morners of the 1800's.

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 08:22 AM
link   
I wonder what that thing to the left on the photo is... I think you have indeed captured a burrial ritual. When I look closely at the picture I can see other figures standing behind the 'woman' in the picture. It's also interesting to see how the light seems to come out of the 'grave' where the figure is standing... Very interesting capture if you ask me.

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by NightWish
I wonder what that thing to the left on the photo is... I think you have indeed captured a burrial ritual. When I look closely at the picture I can see other figures standing behind the 'woman' in the picture. It's also interesting to see how the light seems to come out of the 'grave' where the figure is standing... Very interesting capture if you ask me.

That's what I thought too. The thing to the left - I've been wondering about that too. At first I though it was the point of origon of light - but it isn't. You can see on the negative that there is a 3rd point of origon, but I didn't get it on film, that round looking part of a thing is like the outside partcial of another source of light on the negative.

Just to the right of it I think I see 2, maybe more, but 2 tall slender figures, male I think.

I don't know. I sure with I could showoff the negative!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join