It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who are the other guys???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Question for everyone on ATS, i'm hoping i get an answer!!

This photo is taken circa 1947, I really want to know who the other guys are on this pic, for those who can't tell GWBS he's the one on the left of the clock?

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by evo1981

This photo is taken circa 1947, I really want to know who the other guys are on this pic, for those who can't tell GWBS he's the one on the left of the clock?

Yale University keeps records of all fraternity and sorority memberships. Try emailing the Fraternal Relations Department and ask for the membership list of Skull and Bones Class of '47.

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Thanks masonic light, i will in the mean time if anyonedoes have any info please just post and i'll pick it up

The reason i asked is i saw a link form another thread that lead to the page of this picture and im just curios to see who or if any are in positions of power or government figures?

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 07:51 AM
link   

im just curios to see who or if any are in positions of power or government figures?

If it was taken in the late 40's than i can assure you that almost all of them would be too old to be in any position of power in the goverment. But i surpose that wont make it any harder to find out if they were at one stage or another. Hope you find something

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 10:37 AM
link   
is this the Skulls?? wasent some of the president of usa member there?

[edit on 10-8-2006 by HDD09]

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Here is a list of the Skull & Bones from 1948 when G.H.W.B was a member:

Edward Williamson Andrews Jr
Thomas William Ludlow Ashley
Lucius Horatio Bigelow Jr
George Herbert Walker Bush
John Erwin Caulkins
William Judkins Clark
William James Connelly Jr
George Cook III
Endicuit Peabody Davison
David Charles Grimes
Richard Elwood Jenkins
Donald Loyal Leavenworth
Richard Gerstle Mack
Thomas Wilder Moseley
Frank O'Brian Jr.
Philip O'Brian Jr.
George Harold Peau
Samuel Sloane Walker. Jr
Howard Sayre Weaver
Valleau Wilkie Jr.

Not sure which name goes with which person in the picture, but I am sure it would be easy enough with google.

[edit on 8/10/2006 by pstiffy]

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 06:45 PM
link   
great guys, that's a top start!

If it was taken in the late 40's than i can assure you that almost all of them would be too old to be in any position of power in the goverment. But i surpose that wont make it any harder to find out if they were at one stage or another. Hope you find something

I agree, they most probably are not now but may have been sometime! I'm sure that the class of 48" has more to it than a ex pres!

is this the Skulls?? wasent some of the president of usa member there?

Yes HDD, GWB, GWBsnr and his father all part of the same group during there time at yale!!!! Suspicous for a group that is supposedley "tapped" on merit!

and to you pstiffy THANKYOU V V MUCH

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by pstiffy
Endicuit Peabody Davison

Jumping jesus, if that kind of name doesn't reek of old money nothing does! Who's his buddy, Biff van Chadington the III?

[edit on 10-8-2006 by Nygdan]

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Jumping jesus, if that kind of name doesn't reek of old money nothing does! Who's his buddy, Biff van Chadington the III?

That leaped straight out at me too, his father the head of CIA recruitment and personel, also the secetary of defence and known as "the father of the CIA", himself turned out to be GHWB lawyer mmmmmmmmmmmm!!! i smell a rat and no not just GHWB!!!

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Howard Weaver and Samuel Sloan Walker Jr. both worked with Allen Dulles' "Freedom Fighters" program

FREEDOM FIGHTERS + GHWB = FACIST NETOWRK!!!

Thats as much as i've found out yet but that list makes GHWB name look peasantish!!!

i can smell a rat..............in the kitchen! And filthy sticking rich suits MMMMMMMMMMMMM!

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 02:42 PM
link   
evo1981, you might want to had this pic to your collection, it confirms pstiffy’s list.

(800k)

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 09:28 PM
link   
OP: you have the same intials as me AND i was born in 1981 too, lol. i had to open this topic cause i saw the posters name and was like 'wtf'... hehe.

what is the skull and bones? just another fraternity? did they do anything of note?

top topics

join