It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Destruction of Atlantis

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Yeah I now agree that the santorini Minoan theory is the most simple & rational one.

anyhting else is just who guessed what.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
First off everyone saying that everything he says "Tsarion" is total crap. They are part of the disinformation people on ATS.Ive watched and listened to many radio and dvds from tsarion. Most radion shows he does freeman, Coast to coast and many other alternate media shows. He states that some of his information could be wrong and he invites everyone to do there own research. So to the people not doing any research and saying Um Ur uh i cant recall what is bull but he is full of it. Also the poeple in another thread who said they debunked this guy is full of IT. The fact is some of his theorys can be wrong.

Most of his theorys about NWO and bush hitler and british royalty is true ive confirmed them though my own research. Secondly if you dont beleive in one thing this guy says then you dont beleive in one thing Alex Jones is saying at prison planet.com . Cause take out all the pre 1900 information he reffers to and you have what is in EndWars.

My last point about this guy being Debunked is disinformation. You cant debunk a theory cause its in theory. Then the only thing ive seen debunked is one piece of his information. To Debunk someone you have to Debunk every single thing they say or reffer to AND NOONE HAS DONE SUCH A THING ANYWHERE.

[edit on 24-1-2008 by kanesis]

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by kanesis
... if you dont beleive in one thing this guy says then you dont beleive in one thing Alex Jones is saying at prison planet.com...

I got no problem with not believing a word either one of them says.

Funny you should use Jones as an example. He's one of the worst.

Also, you have an odd perspective on the meanings of "debunk" and "theory."

If you can show that the speed of light is not constant, you completely debunk the entire theory of relativity - special and general.

So I don't get what you mean about Tsarion's bull not being "debunked."

If he's making some of it up - and he is - then he's lying. Since he's lying, you can't (or shouldn't, anyway,) believe him.

Harte

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Harte

... if you dont beleive in one thing this guy says then you dont beleive in one thing Alex Jones is saying at prison planet.com...

I got no problem with not believing a word either one of them says.

Funny you should use Jones as an example. He's one of the worst.

Also, you have an odd perspective on the meanings of "debunk" and "theory."

If you can show that the speed of light is not constant, you completely debunk the entire theory of relativity - special and general.

So I don't get what you mean about Tsarion's bull not being "debunked."

If he's making some of it up - and he is - then he's lying. Since he's lying, you can't (or shouldn't, anyway,) believe him.

Harte

So what is he making up and where is your proof since youve debunked it ? Im going to repeat myself since you totally missed my first paragraph somehow. In his radio spots he tells everyone do you own research confirm or dis prove what im saying. ANOTHER comment from Tsarion himself Mistakes, huh? To quote Tsarion:

"Understand fully, that the delivery of these conspiracy facts are eloquent and backed up by PROOF. I go straight to the horse's mouth, I go to the witnesses and experts, and the original sources and their OWN work and testimony. You are not hearing anything from me... I am not asserting my point of view."

Where is your debunking proof if you dont have any i would like to point you to this thread www.abovetopsecret.com...'

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I personally cringe every time somebody comes up with a load of mystic crystal Stargate alien nonsense relating to Atlantis. It just gives the whole field of interest a very bad smell at a time when some reasonable, rational, actually testable theories might be appearing.

Over the past several decades, a lot more has been learned about possible scientific explanations that the actions and probabilities of major catastrophes. We know more about tsunamis and how devastating they can be. We have a much better understanding of earthquakes and plate tectonics. We're finally getting good, detailed bathyspheic data from the Atlantic and the Mediterranean. We're also learning a lot about the probabilities of meteorite/comet impacts, near Earth asteroids and stray space material (actually mentioned by Plato), and events like the Tunguska explosion.

Until just recently we didn't have good, plausible, and scientifically-based information that would work to put together a scenario that was something other than fantasy. Something that doesn't involve alien pyramids and all that assorted nonsense.

We can hypothesize, for instance, about the effect a glancing asteroid impact might have on the tectonic dynamic of the Azores Plateau, as well as what kind of other evidence might be found of tsunami activity in places like the Carribean islands or the west coast of Africa. Imagine that. A real, scientific-like theory that can actually be tested! And not just a lot of channeling nimnuls spinning crystals and waxing nostalgic about their tragic former lives as Atlanean princesses, etc.

And along with the Earth sciences stuff, we also have a possible chance to track DNA and see if any can be traced back to a culture that's no longer around. Add some coherent socio-archeological studies to the mix, to determine if there are any fragmentary cultural or linguistic links to be found.

Put them all together, and there might be a chance to find an actual lost or misidentified culture that could be a reasonable match for Plato's description, or other descriptions that might come to light in the future. That is if we can clean the kooks and goofballs out of the field long enough for legitimate scientists and universities to feel good about investing money in some real research.

[edit on 24-1-2008 by Nohup]

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Right on kanesis.
Are some of these people here just trolls who will debunk anything, or are they just uneducated egotists who are unable to think outside the box?

I have Michael Tsarion's books: Atlantis, Alien Visitation and Genetic Manipulation
and his newest in 2 volumes (1200 pages)
Irish Origins of Civilization

If anyone wants to do serious debate on the matter let them come forth with other than their opinions. Chances are that they have nothing else.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   

So what is he making up and where is your proof since youve debunked it ?

Does Tsarion make nay mention of the Fluffy Pink Bunnies who run the fast food outlets on the moon? No! But why? Because he doesn't know about them? In which case he's a fraud ....

If you can prove the fluffy pink bunnies don't run fast food outlets on the Moon, then maybe you'll have a point

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essan

So what is he making up and where is your proof since youve debunked it ?

Does Tsarion make nay mention of the Fluffy Pink Bunnies who run the fast food outlets on the moon? No! But why? Because he doesn't know about them? In which case he's a fraud ....

If you can prove the fluffy pink bunnies don't run fast food outlets on the Moon, then maybe you'll have a point

Here sir is your post Hommie since this post is 100% about you www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 26-1-2008 by kanesis]

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Nohup

Well you have to think about the facts that science itself is proved and disproved and breaking the rules that people before it have set in the field of science. Think about it the world was flat and if anyone even mentioned it was round they were killed for being a witch this was science and theory back then. RIGHT NOW you and your fellow scientist say fluoride is completely safe and its in most water supply's. Read your tube of toothpaste "Harmful if swallowed immediately call center for disease control if swallowed why because of fluoride. Just for the sake it will save us a few cavity's really now. Do you know it takes tons of Fluoride to make Uranium which is then used to make nuclear bombs. But hey scientist have always been right especially when there all backed by government funding. The minute there proved and tried studies bring information that does not support what the government wants they get canned. Reference "Dr. Phyllis Mullenix- Forsyth Dental Center"What about the Global warming scandal and half of the people behind it have no real degree or merit in climates and ecosystems.

REMEMBER SCIENTIST SAID WE COULD NEVER BREAK THE SOUND BARRIER IMPOSSIBLE

Open your mind free yourself from the box. If you consume yourself with things of this world this world will consume you.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by OhZone

No doubt Slanderous comments follow us everywhere.

"WHERE ARE THE WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION"

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by kanesis

Uh huh. First off, Uranium is naturally occurring. you're thinking of Plutonium. Second, I'd like you to take a deep breath after you're done using Copernicus as your leaning post for a space-age Atlantis, and explain to be, in such a manner that leaves out intergalactic NWO illuminati reptilian mason conspiracies, why NONE of this crap about a super-advanced magical atlantis exists anywhere before Edgar Cayce and the proliferation of fantasy magazines in the 20's.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

First of all read the back of your dollar bill "novus order seclorum". Secondly this information that is referenced is way way way way way way way before 1920's. Does anyone have REAL CONCRETE FACTS OR DOCUMENTATION BESIDES um ur uh yeah this guys information is like from comic books and yeah thats my theory. Come on guy you sound smart but your argument and discussion is out of gas.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by kanesis

The closest we have to a contemporary account of Atlantis is from Plato, who relates a story of a bronze-age people who got their butts kicked by Athens. In all likelihood, Atlantis exists only as a parable even in this context, as it was only mentioned as a foil to Athens in a debate on Plato's work, "The Republic," with Athens as a perfect society and Atlantis as a corrupt one.

That's our hard evidence. You are making different claims about the nature of Atlantis. It thus falls on YOU to bolster your claims with proof.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox
reply to post by kanesis

The closest we have to a contemporary account of Atlantis is from Plato, who relates a story of a bronze-age people who got their butts kicked by Athens. In all likelihood, Atlantis exists only as a parable even in this context, as it was only mentioned as a foil to Athens in a debate on Plato's work, "The Republic," with Athens as a perfect society and Atlantis as a corrupt one.

That's our hard evidence. You are making different claims about the nature of Atlantis. It thus falls on YOU to bolster your claims with proof.

On the contrary my friend Watson. I'm trying to stop people by giving this debate and or conversation ill will claims. people are chodes just not really trying to say anything but Uh how could anyone believe this. The fact is people do. your not really familiar with his work cause if you were you'd know this Tsarion references more than Plato. If you need a lengthly list i could go threw the video again. Its just sad that this website is for people that "believe in everything they haven't seen or have". Its more along the lines of faith then rhyme or reason. To correct you i have not claimed anything look at everyone of my POST 100% prime rib baby. I have made no false claims or lied to anyone anywhere in the internet not to many people can make that claim. all i have said here is i believe in what this guy is saying. i told you in my fluoride rant about the doctor look her name up thats not lies. She tested fluoride on lab rats and found them to develop ADD and ADHD. after she tried telling her funders the government something is wrong here they fired her. another point "Novus ordo Soclurom" on everyones dollar bill look at your 1 dollar bill or a photo copy. That saying or quote translates to NEW WORLD ORDER look it up. Bush being related to British royalty right here on a family tree and ancestor website www.familyforest.com... . Thats what I'm saying there is my proof look it up for yourself. I'm sorry i cant post every piece of information i have on here but a few clicks and you could link the dots i cant do everything for you. Sometimes the truth is not in front of your face like a cheating spouse you have to do your own research.

[edit on 26-1-2008 by kanesis]

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   
You know, it's weird, but when I read that, I imagined you with a little table set up in front of a laundromat, trying to get people to guess which card is the queen of hearts. You've got that hustler fast-talk thing going.

Slow down, pick a single topic at a time, and form your thoughts fully before committing them to print, yeah? Now slowly, again. I want to to bring forth evidence supporting this Tsarion fellow's claims. Hard evidence. Surely a super-advanced hypertechnological race left some artifacts behind. Hell, we can find chunks of rock and tell they were tools used by Homo habilis easily enough, so finding our archaeological proof of our super-smart world-conquering cloning overlords (who's island still sank for some reason...) should be a freaking piece of cake, right? Surely there's a few cloning tanks or extradimensional aircraft bits and pieces to bolster your arguments with, right?

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   
As much as i hate to admit this scientist say if everyone were to disappear off earth inside of 300 years there would be nothing here to show of are existence. You seem like in between your sarcastic remarks you want to believe in something more than yourself. I cant help but picture you as a fox whoops i mean wolf in sheep's clothing no point intended (maybe just a little). So that being said you'd have to understand your Bentley would have little left after 300 years of sitting. The only things that do stay are precious metals and stone and rock. heres somethings that might break your cookie cutter existence. i know you cant do much research therefore i must take your hand so come with me now yee of little faith click on thine links before you and marvel in that which is true.
www.sciencedaily.com...
www.taipeitimes.com...
www.astrostar.com...
www.andrewcollins.com...
books.google.com... Q3H8kh5
www.hinduism.co.za...

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by kanesis

I'm aware of sunken cities dotting the oceans. I admit I didn't click all your links, but did you include that one off the coast of Japan? How about the paleolithic cluster of villages in the North Sea? The manmade causeway connecting India and Sri Lanka?

What I want, is proof that the Atlanteans had space ships, were cloning, and could make a beer that tastes great without being filling, or whatever else claims there are. I wouldn't be terribly surprised if someday we found a submerged ruin beyond Gibraltar (or the Bosporus, depending on your take on which "Pillars of Hercules" we're going by). But since they were apparently a super-advanced world-conquering race with high technology beyond our own, I want to see some hard evidence.

Funny that you tell me how nothing will remain of us in 300 years yet then tell me these cities are over 20,000 years old. I think you're misrepresenting the statements regarding our own monuments. The buildings won't stay up, but there will be heaps and heaps of rebar and concrete piled under the earth and vegetation for intrepid future archaeologists to point to and go "Ahah, these people used advanced building techniques with concrete!" just as we do with the later Roman period ruins today.

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 03:44 AM
link   
well you didnt see that i said the things that will remain is precious metals stones and rock. Concrete being rock know what i mean.

[edit on 27-1-2008 by kanesis]

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by kanesis

Well, I hate to break it to you, but we have plenty of iron, ceramics, wood, paper, textiles, even foodstuff from hundreds, even thousands of years ago. Know how we know what kind of makeup Roman women used? We've found the stuff, in their little cases. Know how we know about the Gnostic scriptures? 'cause we found the Nag Hamadi scrolls. It's amazing where all we find viking swords and axes, sometimes even entire boats. We can recount the history of the Inca empire hundreds of years back, and the history of the Andes even before the Inca, because we have the quipu from those eras. We have wood relics from West Africa that are about from the days of the Roman Empire. We've dug up bread, fruits, and meat around Stonehenge.

So try again. And this time try it with proof that the Atlanteans had technology beyond, at, or even halfway near our current level. I would be impressed with a steel sword from the period, if that's what you happen to find, even.

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox
reply to post by kanesis

Well, I hate to break it to you, but we have plenty of iron, ceramics, wood, paper, textiles, even foodstuff from hundreds, even thousands of years ago. Know how we know what kind of makeup Roman women used? We've found the stuff, in their little cases. Know how we know about the Gnostic scriptures? 'cause we found the Nag Hamadi scrolls. It's amazing where all we find viking swords and axes, sometimes even entire boats. We can recount the history of the Inca empire hundreds of years back, and the history of the Andes even before the Inca, because we have the quipu from those eras. We have wood relics from West Africa that are about from the days of the Roman Empire. We've dug up bread, fruits, and meat around Stonehenge.

So try again. And this time try it with proof that the Atlanteans had technology beyond, at, or even halfway near our current level. I would be impressed with a steel sword from the period, if that's what you happen to find, even.

Your kind of there but your not. First off if we found the technology we would'nt be having this discussion. Secondly i have not the means to explore the worlds nooks and crannys to find them. Your saying its up to me to find the evidence or for me to prove it. I said i believe i didnt say i had the proof. truth of the matter we do have ancient text and documents talking about past lifes some of which im trying to find a copy for myself to look at mainly Mahabharata. Although upon some searching ive found this greensboring.com...
heres another one countless finds here www.beforeus.com...
heres a good page with pictures ancientskyscraper.com...*session*id*key*=*session*id*val*
Listen the burden of proof is not on me. Just by saying i believe doesnt mean i have to prove anything to you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join