It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Disclosure Project-The Detailed Witness Statements-2 part Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I'm assuming every ones watched the National Press Club Conference.
Well i have never watched the 2hours of detailed witness statements that they advertise at the end of the conference.

For anyone else here it is.

Part one.

video.google.co.uk...

Part two.

video.google.co.uk...

Enjoy.

I will come back and comment on these once ive worked my way through them, i hope you do the same.

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 06:06 PM
link   
thanks

I'm adding it to my video collection.

All of the witnesses are either government or military.

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Thanks for posting those links Denied! I've seen this one before but plan on watching it again a bit later this evening --- really awesome testimonies in this movie. And most of the witnesses are high ranking military and intelligence agents, hence they are really credible and believable!

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 10:27 AM
link   
This was excellent watching, so i thought instead of doing a write up on it, i would stick it in some editing software, extracting certain testimonies for discussion.
Personally most of these guys come across very well, and seem to be honest.

Ok, first up is Major George A. Filer

www.zippyvideos.com...

So believe him or not?
Credible witness?

That took a little time, but i thought id post this to get started, i will add more.

[edit on 11-8-2006 by Denied]

[edit on 11-8-2006 by Denied]

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 10:50 AM
link   
This is a great video, i don't think you can say it's fake... come on. Isn't this some kind of proof for the skeptics

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Here's what procedures were taken after this event.

www.zippyvideos.com...
He looks an honest guy no?

Toc

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Yeah, you see the guy is not trying to sell us something. More like calmly related past events. He seems a honest man too.

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Next up is a guy called Mark McCandlish who in 1998 was allowed into a secret hanger at Norton Air Force base and saw three Man-Made Crafts.

He sounds alot like Bob Lazar dont you think.?

Its in two parts.

www.zippyvideos.com...

www.zippyvideos.com...*070777

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Sergent Clifford Stone explains how early on, our radar systems conflicted with their guidance systems, and they had to change it as craft's were being taken down.
I bet that's how the Roswell crash was brought down too.

Two parts once again.

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Ok, first up is Major George A. Filer

www.zippyvideos.com...

So believe him or not?
Credible witness?

Without a doubt, Major Filer is a credible witness and I can't see any reason not to believe his story.
--But what bothers me about it is why did they even aimed their gun and shoot that "alien" in the first place??
--If they SAW that it was an "alien", couldn't they have made an exception and somehow try to capture it without wounding and killing it? What kind of people are they? What stupidity!
--And once they did shoot at it where they could see that they wounded it, couldn't they have tried to run after it as it tried to escape to that other adjacent base? Was that seriously wounded "alien" running away so fast that they couldn't keep up with it?
--Or did they just shoot it down -- and walk away?
And also, supposing if it was a dog that somehow wandered onto that base and seen by the security guards, would those same guards have shot at the dog as they shot at that "alien"? My guess is that they would not have shot and killed it if it was a dog. So this leads me to believe that there must have been some kind of order in place to shoot to kill any "alien/beings" that wander onto the base. Do all military bases have such orders in place?

[edit on 11-8-2006 by Palasheea]

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Denied
Next up is a guy called Mark McCandlish who in 1998 was allowed into a secret hanger at Norton Air Force base and saw three Man-Made Crafts.

I believe what Sorensen via McCandlish is saying. I saw a Triangle (actually 2 but the other one flying parallel with the closer one was further away) UFO at a close enough range where there was no question in my mind, as well as the 3 others who were with me at that time, that that Triangle was NOT man-made. There's no question in my mind that we currently possess the technology to manufacture such craft that display such "out of this world" capabilities -- there's no question in my mind that such craft do not exist. I know they exist because I saw them!

[edit on 11-8-2006 by Palasheea]

join