It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien message 'may be in our DNA'!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Apparently when different strands of our DNA becomes active we will be become consious compare to what we are now. And we will have abilities people could only dream of in the past.

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Oooh dear.

Ok, if God was/is an alien and that alien's cohort / society, then it would be possibly that our DNA could be on "time release" if you will, like a pill.

I have heard that we dont use alot of our DNA, rather the DNA isnt responsible for determining who we are how we look and what we think & do, it doesnt do anything like that. Whether it has other uses or not, in other animals, we see that the DNA is the blueprint for their physical form, yet our DNA blueprint for our physical form has a majority of DNA that specificly doesnt designate our physical form in any way.

I have heard the stories about "awakening", about the DNA being "activated", about human beings going to the next "dimension of existance", the 5th dimension, instead of the current 4th dimension. I have heard that all this will be heralded by the coming of the creator's planet, which the Sumerians called Nibiru, and whos race was called Anunnaki, the "Fallen Angels" and "Giants" of the bible who came down to earth and bred with human women, requiring a flood to destroy their offspring by God or the 'head alien'.

Frankly, I find alot of it interesting but also highly unlikely. Perhaps there are Anunnaki aliens, and they really did come to Earth, as the Sumerians recorded. Suppose there planet does swing near ours every few thousands of years, does this mean anything in itself? Not really, other than the fact that we probably were taught the basics of everything we know as a grouping or society from them, like civilization, agriculture, medicine, warfare, religon, etc. Perhaps "pagan" idolatry so widely practiced as describe in the Old Testament was really worship of individual alien beings from this race, not the head honcho himself, or rather, not GOD. God could be much above these aliens, he could be their creator as well; master of all the cosmos. Considering theyre dubbed his angels I would not be surprised if they are indeed just his creation, though more advanced than we are, perhaps on a higher level of existance like the 5th dimension, or a place where time does not age us/exist.

I seem to find the most compelling and believable Creation theories are those that involve Aliens as Angels and God as some unknown uber-potent being.

[edit on 9-8-2006 by runetang]

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 02:22 PM
link   
bump! someone reply to me, demmit.

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I know you will pick this apart but I want to share two things with you.

On one of my experiences I am with the Grey I go to. He is to the right of me and he is showing me the human brain. He is telling me that humans use a small portion of there brain that they don't know how to use it. However, he did say humans have intelligence and this makes for a good study.

He said, you try to hard through Science to prove things, use logic and common sense. He said, the answers are the simplest the ones you always overlook.

hhmmmmmmmmmmmm this you won't like but he said when a human is being programmed they can only be programmed a little at a time because the human brain can not handle to much at one time.

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by runetang

I seem to find the most compelling and believable Creation theories are those that involve Aliens as Angels and God as some unknown uber-potent being.

I would agree. It makes the most sense, and as you say "as the Sumerians recorded"- exactly... where else would they obtain information about our solar system from?

Originally posted by observe50
I know you will pick this apart but I want to share two things with you.

On one of my experiences I am with the Grey I go to. He is to the right of me and he is showing me the human brain. He is telling me that humans use a small portion of there brain that they don't know how to use it. However, he did say humans have intelligence and this makes for a good study.

He said, you try to hard through Science to prove things, use logic and common sense. He said, the answers are the simplest the ones you always overlook.

hhmmmmmmmmmmmm this you won't like but he said when a human is being programmed they can only be programmed a little at a time because the human brain can not handle to much at one time.

interesting...
You say you go to? How do you do that (Through OOBE I'm assuming?) If that's the case, how did you find this particular Grey, where is he from, and why does he give you such information?

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I don't mean to sound nasty but............

I have already explained things on different threads but here at ATS they devote there time to picking you apart on itsy bitsy stuff.

I'm not getting involved with sharing to much anymore it seems to be useless here.

It seems that some people can't sense when they are being told truths.

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Sounds perfectly logical to me but then again, what do i know...
The humankind´s ability to complicate things way beyond what is actually the truth is seen in most aspect of life

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 03:55 PM
link   

I don't mean to sound nasty but............

I have already explained things on different threads but here at ATS they devote there time to picking you apart on itsy bitsy stuff.

I'm not getting involved with sharing to much anymore it seems to be useless here.

It seems that some people can't sense when they are being told truths.

fantastic then! I'll look for those threads...

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Purgatory, what bothers me though is this.

It conflicts directly with the notion of 'the God', the omni-potent ruler of the universe, creator of everything stuff that I like to put my faith into.

If God was actually the leader of a specific alien race, or rather the leader of many alien races(look at humans, how many other religous intelligent societies do you think exist in the vast nothingness of the universe? quite a few IMO), then how could he also be the ruler/creator of the universe itself?

Were taking.. pre-planets here.. pre-big bang, when there was nothing. He/it, God, had to exist then for the notion of an all-powerful numero uno to exist in the universe and beyond.

This conflicts directly with the creation "myths" involving ancient astronauts like the Anunnaki because in their stories we are created by them, rather one of them in particular, his name was Enki in Sumerian lore.

But in this lore, he was merely a brother to another, equal to him, and below his father, Anu, the "King" soto speak. So then, if we say this is true, I must ask..

Who created the Anunnaki? And who created their planet? And who made this vast nothingness of dark matter that we call the universe exist? Perfect in its design with no gravity, allowing it to hold ANYTHING..of any size, weight, mass etc.. it all fits in the universe. Then with the laws of physics as we know them everything automaticly just works out.. like a giant computer code thats been decoded to make sure everything has a solution. I have to think that even if we were created by aliens, there would still be a SEPERATE God, more powerful than them, and that these aliens would be the idolatry figures and pagan figures of the ancient past .. and to this day in Hinduism there is quite a strong influence of this.

So what do you think?

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 09:27 PM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

Gabriel = mastermind behind all the extraterrestrial events.

Gabriel was also the one that help Muhammad found the religion of Islam.

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by tomraSounds perfectly logical to me but then again, what do i know...
The humankind´s ability to complicate things way beyond what is actually the truth is seen in most aspect of life

freakin amen, man. couldn't agree with ya more.

edit: wikipedia is not a reliable source of information. it can be edited by any one who chooses to do so.

[edit on 8/11/2006 by evanostrand]

[edit on 8/11/2006 by evanostrand]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join