It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What will happen to US when 9/11 is proven an inside job?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by DYepes
As mentioned a moment ago, the only way for civil war to begin in this country is for tyranny to be forced down our throat. And regardless of what many of you believe, we have not lost our freedoms, we are not being dictated, we are not at the mercy of dictators.

What would you call a representative democratic government that sacrifices some of its constituents and lies about it to start wars? Its a sham with murderous dictators in the shadows.

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 10:04 PM
link   
How about this one folks, there is NO PROOF THE GOVERNMENT DID THIS. You are saying this all on the basis it is a proven fact the government did this. Why, with no proof, do you just wildly start blaming the government? Prove they did it and then we'll talk.

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by supergeo
How about this one folks, there is NO PROOF THE GOVERNMENT DID THIS. You are saying this all on the basis it is a proven fact the government did this. Why, with no proof, do you just wildly start blaming the government? Prove they did it and then we'll talk.

You have absolutely no clue as to what evidence is being brought forward. Do you really believe that scientist from Harvard and Princeton are going to put their academic futures on the line if there isn't any evidence?

Read up and then WE can talk.

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
Well with our do nothing attitude.. we will say "Aw, thats horrible! .. well il just vote Democrate next election!"

When what we should do is take the ones responsible, and hang them in the streets.

Problem with your response is dems. hate the 2nd Ammendment. So how do you figure that will happen? Maybe you're all talk but then maybe you support the second ammendment, do you? If not, maybe we could beat them to death with strawberries?

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 10:15 PM
link   

[You have absolutely no clue as to what evidence is being brought forward. Do you really believe that scientist from Harvard and Princeton are going to put their academic futures on the line if there isn't any evidence?

Yea. They own the universities and the media, but most don't agree btw. Where can they go wrong? I know, I know from personal experience and say they don't know their heads from the hole the excrement from.

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Did anyone see O'reily tonight? The had the guy from debunk911myth.com or something like that and he made some eeroneous statements. His answers to the most desputable points (they didn't even mention the real points of 911) were:

The building fell too fast....

"But nobody has ever seen a 100 story building fall (that was his answer).

The pentagon hole wasn't big enough.

"Again, people don't know what a crash like that is supposed to look like."

Then he quickly ends by saying, "So there is no truth to these conspiracy's, they've all been scientifically proven as true."

"Yes."

"Well there you have it folks."

ARE YOU SERIOUS? CENSORSHIP TO THE FACTS ON O'REILY.

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 11:36 PM
link   
First, when I saw the title of this thread, I thought what a good and poignant question. Then I saw it was AAC, so I was not suprised

Originally posted by Guerilla
This is just plain bull crap about them being terroists and so forth...
I know for a fact that alot of arabs have messed up views and traditions but it shouldnt fall upon there religion...this fight will continue on and on till everyone points the finger at each others religions and so forth!!
My advice to all ATS members is Turn off your TV's Boycott the mainstream media NOW!
Dont let it controll you as it already has done to many people around the world..believing total bull#!!
I had a guy say to me the other day that "The Quran tells muslims that its ok to rape women" i said where did u hear this?
"It was on news lastnight"

LOL, you're absolutely right. Lately, I have seen people I know become corrupted by MSM. It is deeply saddening to see this happen in practice, but I've beleived in the theory for years.

I need to get that soundbite from Rambo II. "Murdoch.. I'm coming for YOU!". Lol. Research Rupert Murdoch and the media moguls as much as you can - it will blow alot of this constructed reality apart. Read about their collective ownership of countless TV stations, newspapers, websites, and so on. Read about their ultraright views, and their connections to government officials. Read about their deliberate sponsoring of mistranslations when reporting on the likes of Saddam, Ahmadinejad, and Hizbollah based issues. Read as much as you can, but verify.

Grady..

As for people with low IQ's suscribing to the inside job theory - I don't think that fits all too well with the amassing numbers of research scientists looking into this - and not only that but it seems clear to me that the "official" story and the WoT is designed to appeal to our primitive instincts. Thus I call the opposite.

Instead of parading around labelling people and their views according to IQ - let's hear yours. Psst.

I also think AAC replied to you very well regarding that.

And something else.. Just what is the government? Remove any memes and you will see.. it is people, just people. What can you not put past people?

As for my opinion. I don't beleive anything like a civil war would manifest. There would be little bloodshed. It will start with nationwide Parisian style rioting, prompted by honest revelations coming through major broadcasters. Most of mainstream media will however be in disarray. Ironically, that will only amplify the situation. For the elite to maintain control, the administration will be condemned and 'removed'. Then we'll have an old set of politicians that will replace the void, household names that most of the population beleive in. They will ofcourse 'act' on the side of the people, yet they will be no better, in heart. Just predators in the power struggle.

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation

Originally posted by zappafan1REPLY: .... and what would you do? What COULD they do? Cities have emergency procedures in place for most every contingency, and it's their job to put them into action, which they did (except, of course, in New Orleans.

This answer will discredit your future opinion when people read this. You're saying what could they do? What would you do? Are you on payroll?

REPLY: I ask a serious question about your view of what you would have done logistically in immediate response to the event and, of course, you evade the issue.

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 12:23 AM
link   
what happened to the security footage confiscated from the gas station across from the
pentagon??

then they give us a "crappy 2 second video" with MISSING FRAMES!!

they are right though, the TRUTH will hurt...
them, not the victims

anybody watch that video of a fighterjet going 500km/h into a concrete wall????
totally shattered the jet into crumbs, and NO HOLE
the smaller nose of the fighter has much better chance of penetrating.
www.compfused.com...

this one is pretty long and from 20 angles
www.sandia.gov...

example.... take a pencil (sharpened) and jam it into your leg,
next turn the pencil around ,or try baseball bat, (for size difference)
and jam the eraser end into your leg,

and you say a big, round nosed jet crashed through to the other side of the
pentagon???????????????????????

pentagon OUTER walls are 3feet thick reinforced concrete,
and how many other walls did it have to penetrate to get to
the other side???

i heard someone say that the pentagon, was KEVLAR re-inforced??
sorry, but NO

"The first paraaramid fiber under the trademark of Kevlar® was invented in 1965 and patented by DuPont"

www2.dupont.com...

pentagon built in 1940's

from the "official story" has anyone kept track of
all of the questions raised by it??? i've lost track there's been so many

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 12:39 AM
link   

How about Bush's seven minute "zero-reaction" when told that America was under attack?

#1 he knew about it.
#2 he didnt want to miss story time
#3 he crapped his pants and couldnt get up

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Here is the website of the guys from the Oreilly factor. It goes much deeper than you have implied. www.popularmechanics.com...

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 07:27 AM
link   
pretty sure the people wopuldn't care, and even if they did they wouldn't do anything about it
it's called apathy, the lack of caring
thank the last 30 years of "children's" television shows for that

they will never prove it was an inside job
they can't, reason being all the evidence was destroied or carried off somewhere, refering to the mysterious big box covered with a tarp being taken from the pentagon

all they (we?) have to go on is poorly shot amature videos of the event taking place
they killed kenedy and no one revolted, and the evidence there was much higher than here, primarilly being the "magic bullet"

civil war will never break out in america again, just like the economy will never be as bad as it was in the 30's
after it happened the first time safeguards were implemented to prevent it from happening again

there is no such thing as security, only "protection" from your freedom
locks don't keep criminals out, they keep honest men honest

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 08:16 AM
link   

There are two types of people.

1). I knew what happened before they told me.
2). I never saw it coming.

Which one are you?

Well since you asked...

Neither. I'm one of those who choose to apply more wieght to the thousands of experts which have studied these incidents from top to bottom and have come to the same conclusion. I'm one of those who have been doing his part in the war on terror: not as much as some, but more than some. I am one of those who do not fall prey to fringe semi-experts who are looking to become famous and make money off of 9/11. I am one of those who understand what tenure means, giving professors the ability to say pretty much whatever they want, regardless of evidence, also to benefit their own careers and wallets. I am one of those who hold the irrisponsible fringe responsible for real hidden agendas never being taken serious because of the loud-mouth irrationality that alienates the rest of the world. I am one of those who refuse to inflate the egos of psudo-scientists by swallowing everything they feed me, regarldess of how irrational it is. I am one of those who choose to apply education and common sense to problems, and actually try to do some part to solve them, rather than sit around and conjecture.

I hope that answers your question.

Now I have a question for you. Let's say that you are correct, and the "truth" is found out. Just what are you going to do about it?

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Is this really going to unravel in our lifetimes? I hope so!

news.yahoo.com...

[edit on 6-8-2006 by AnAbsoluteCreation]

and what happens if 9/11 is continuously being proven as "not being done by the government"?....

It has been done several times yet the proponents of this theory don't want to change their minds, no matter how many times their claims are disproven.....

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Look what you’ve done now Muaddib, you went and ruined a perfectly good thread full of hypothetical answers based on a false presumption. Shame on you.

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 09:15 AM
link   
In a world where large groups of Bush supporters still believe that Iraq was directly involved in 9/11 and did pose an imminent threat to the U.S. with WMD's anything's possible.

Tell a big enough lie over and over again until it becomes truth.

I will go to my grave believing that 9/11 was a created New Pearl Harbor event.

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I think everyone wold pretty much be doing what they are doing now if it was disproven. Fighting everyone else on this freakin planet, blaming everyone else for what happened.

But if it was proven to be an inside job, then the inevitable process of government rioting wound be sped up a little more. And I think we would finally see that impeachment that many of us have so longed to see. Plus, I think Bush would get thrown in jail, along with some idiots in office.

[edit on 8/8/2006 by kid301]

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by zappafan1

Does anyone remember Bush's presidency before 9/11? He was an absolute joke!

REPLY: He was only in office about nine months... and, were you asleep during the previous admin?

Big difference - The socalled liberal media (Which is actually a corporate media - big business is not liberal) turned Clinton into a joke for getting a bj, while they let Bush steal two elections and drag us into a b.s. war. They turned Clinton into a joke whereas Bush was a joke to begin with.

They would prefer to believe that 19 guys training in third world camps could pull-off the greatest attack on the greatest nation that ever existed w/out any inside help.

REPLY: ... and the pilots had some training here in America, and also on flight sims. I hate to tell you this, but the trickiest parts of flying are takeoffs and landing. If one knows the basics of flight controls, once the plane is in the air, it's really not that difficult.

Your right, the hijackers did train in America. What you forgot to mention was that they trained at a Naval Air Station in Pensacola, Florida. A high ranking Pentagon official also stated that one of the hijackers may have been trained in strategy and tactics at the Air War College in Montgomery, Alabama. (Source Newsweek)

These like all the pieces of the 9/11 puzzle do not only indicate criminal foreknowledge of the events but complicite involvement. Arab terrorism has been around for along time and here our goverment is training them air warfare tactics - WtF?

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Since we elect, er, appoint those who run the US government, would not the public therefore be responsible for 911? I mean, when someone hires a hitman to kill another, both the hitman and the employer both go to jail...

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 09:43 AM
link   
This is my second day at the forums and that was my first attempt at quoting someone, but i was trying to respond to Zappafan1's resonses to my first post.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join