It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What will happen to US when 9/11 is proven an inside job?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Is this really going to unravel in our lifetimes? I hope so!

news.yahoo.com...

[edit on 6-8-2006 by AnAbsoluteCreation]

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I hope you posted this on multiple forums. Very interesting.

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I was starting to think that no one saw the importance of an article like this in main stream, without a denouncing rebuttal attached to it. Very interesting, though I hadn't posted anywhere else. Feel free. AAC

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Well with our do nothing attitude.. we will say "Aw, thats horrible! .. well il just vote Democrate next election!"

When what we should do is take the ones responsible, and hang them in the streets.

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
Well with our do nothing attitude.. we will say "Aw, thats horrible! .. well il just vote Democrate next election!"

When what we should do is take the ones responsible, and hang them in the streets.

I'm not much for barbaric, but I'd believe the crime would be fitting. I do wonder how the other countries will react to this. Would be interesting to see.

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 10:34 PM
link   
if it is ever prooven that 9/11 was indeed a covert government oporation...the reation will be simple, a second civil war.

there will be a group of people, probly some government officials as well, who will decide that if their own government can slaughter people like that, then it's truly time for a regime change.

there's still a long way to go before you can "proove" 9/11 was an inside job. i dont think there's enough evidence personally, but if it ever does get prove, i see nothing less than a civil war and overthrow or at least attempted overthrow of the US government by it's citizens.

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Pancake collapses of buildings without the use of explosives is nothing new. These scientists are going to have to come up with something more concrete to support their opinions than just a general distrust of the administration.

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 11:55 PM
link   
None of it will matter, because the slot in the brain where such paranoia was previously kept is now occupied by more important things like the rising cost of gasoline and other far more pressing issues. How could anyone think of the gov sticking it to them when they dont have gas to make it to work or the grocery store?

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott
Pancake collapses of buildings without the use of explosives is nothing new. These scientists are going to have to come up with something more concrete to support their opinions than just a general distrust of the administration.

The thing about responses like this, just so you know, when heard by minds with objective capabilities, are frowned upon. Why? Because when you think you are exposing a hoax or a fruitless debunk, you are only exposing your limitations.

There are over three dozen equally suspect subjects about the ENTIRE 9/11 story. Which includes everything leading up to this event, and every by-product of this event. Now, when you want to address the entirity with your rebuttle, that is when you will gain interest. Until then, read both sides before hailing to your king...

AAC

[edit on 7-8-2006 by AnAbsoluteCreation]

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 12:49 AM
link   
if it ever is proven an inside job first how many will refuse to beleive it? after all "america the good" can't possibly do something so sinister could they.

it would be interesting to see the fallout of such a discovery. would bush and co. be put on trial, like the nurenburg trials after germany was defeated. this alone would show how impartial world laws treat every country equily, especialy since the us was so for putting the german higherarchy on trial. can you imagine all the us generals involved in afganistan and iraq, not to mention those of lowwer rank on trial with a death sentance possibly hanging over their collective heads. individual soldures also put on trial, cant claim "just following orders" can they? especialy since the us, britton russia ect. were so adimant that that was no excuse. would the usa be divided up under rule of other countries like germany was? would the us population be reviled and despdespised as well as britton for helping them in the war that followed?

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Why people say the goverment was behind? Have proof of that? And if someone in the goverment took place in those criminal acts, is a group of people working in the goverment. Not the goverment itself.

Laws dont allow such a thing. If you show me evidence of the congres or president sended an order to took down those buildings, someone in the goverment would say something, it would be public.

For now if it was true, because it still is a conspiracy theory, that it was an inside job. It was a group working in the goverment and not the goverment itself.

People have come with the idea to say is the goverment. Every time I hear or read this, the only thing that comes to my mind is political PROPAGANDA.

This idea is still a conspiracy theory and dont have many proof to its favor. So if it even lacks evidence to prove it, where the idea came it was the goverment?

This is why the majority of people think conspiracy are crazy. They jump to conclutions without evidence.

I believe something was fishy in 9/11, but the goverment is not the one's that benefit from this crime.
The one's that do are.
Big Oil
Military Industrial Complex
Neoconservaties
Islamic Revolution

None of them is the goverment, but have some people working in the goverment.
Is two diferent things.
Anyway the conspiracy says the towers where not brought down from the planes or the fire but from some explosive.

It never says who planted them. Why it have to be the goverment?

And if this conspiracy turned to be true. The one's responsable, if any of them working in the goverment will be prosecuted. No civil war.
The goverment has laws and a constitution to punish anyone in or outside the goverment that is proven to do such a crime.

[edit on 7-8-2006 by rapture777]

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 01:09 AM
link   
It doesn't matter if it's never proved beyond a reasonable doubt, people are fed up with the government not doing what the people want, and just putting this idea into peoples heads right now would cause some definate chaos, and mistrust. In my opinion things could get interesting in the next few months...

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by rapture777
Why people say the goverment was behind? Have proof of that? And if someone in the goverment took place in those criminal acts, is a group of people working in the goverment. Not the goverment itself.

Laws dont allow such a thing. If you show me evidence of the congres or president sended an order to took down those buildings, someone in the goverment would say something, it would be public.

For now if it was true, because it still is a conspiracy theory, that it was an inside job. It was a group working in the goverment and not the goverment itself.

People have come with the idea to say is the goverment. Every time I hear or read this, the only thing that comes to my mind is political PROPAGANDA.

This idea is still a conspiracy theory and dont have many proof to its favor. So if it even lacks evidence to prove it, where the idea came it was the goverment?

This is why the majority of people think conspiracy are crazy. They jump to conclutions without evidence.

I believe something was fishy in 9/11, but the goverment is not the one's that benefit from this crime.
The one's that do are.
Big Oil
Military Industrial Complex
Neoconservaties
Islamic Revolution

None of them is the goverment, but have some people working in the goverment.
Is two diferent things.
Anyway the conspiracy says the towers where not brought down from the planes or the fire but from some explosive.

It never says who planted them. Why it have to be the goverment?

And if this conspiracy turned to be true. The one's responsable, if any of them working in the goverment will be prosecuted. No civil war.
You see the goverment has laws and a constitution to punish anyone in or outside the goverment that is proven to do such a crime.

Okay, obviously I agree. I won't throw all innocent in with a few bad apples. But the point is that we did it! That is CRAZY if proven true. Now, the other question is, how is the world and our citizens going to react if such occures.

AAC

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Violent rebellion is the only thing that comes to mind.

Given that the survival of most now is intrinsically tied to global commerce and transportation of food instead of self-reliant agrarian ways of life, I'm not sure how many would survive such an event. Though complete disentigration of this lifestyle may happen due to other events like ecological collapse from global warming.

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
Okay, obviously I agree. I won't throw all innocent in with a few bad apples. But the point is that we did it! That is CRAZY if proven true. Now, the other question is, how is the world and our citizens going to react if such occures.

AAC

Someone in the goverment really let this attack to happen. That is more likely to be prooven later in time. For now islam extremist are the guilty one's. And our culture is not letting us see this. Those people are at the other half of the world plus the language barrier, we lack the intelligence as a country to know what they do or want to do.
Look at the preview of this movie.
Obesssion What The War On Terror Is Really About
youtube.com...

The full movie is in google video, but some moderator here dont want me to post the link.

This show how evil islam really is, look at what they teach to those childs in school. Look at what they show on tv. They yell death to america.

But then you see us here 5 years later looking if it really was those big jets or some explosives. While we figure this out, they are planing the next attack on us.

KILL ALL JEWS AND ALL CHRISTIANS TILL NO RELIGON EXCEPT ISLAM IS LEFT QURAN SURA 9;28 is this really what its written in the quran?

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 02:19 AM
link   
[qoute]

KILL ALL JEWS AND ALL CHRISTIANS TILL NO RELIGON EXCEPT ISLAM IS LEFT QURAN SURA 9;28 is this really what its written in the quran?

Pooooolease! Smack yourself for repeating such nonsense.

Did you just learn that story about Islam? How about read a little further back in history about how us christians went into their homes with a knife to their throats and said, Jesus or death. So now that you know, you have your stories to fuel your hatred, and they have theirs which I have just stated. When does it end?

AAC

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 03:54 AM
link   
I honestly think that that is the most likely reaction... riots... destruction... maybe if we get lucky we will have our own "Defenestration of Prague".... EVEN IF the government(and i will get to poster who said it isn't government) didn't actually pull the proverbial trigger... "They" at the very least severely "dropped the ball"....

now... in response to the poster who said it wasn't the whole government and cited other possible sources... who do you think the government is beholden too... who do you think insures those politicians get elected... those sources you named own/control our government I.E they are the government.... at least that's my opinion... btw i didn't mean that to come out snappy at all....

Our supposed elected leaders, and who really knows thanks Diebold, have a duty to stop things like this from happening not allowing them to happen... even if they aren't directly responsible ... they let it happen.... they rubber-stamped the Iraq war and the Patriot act.... while there are "elite" elements within the government who are, if you can say this, "more" culpable then others... ALL however are at the least guilty of extreme dereliction of duty....

and rapture... may god never let you have a gun... while there are radical Islamic groups within the ME they aren't ALL teaching their children that message of hate and to even tangently assume that most or all Muslims are that way is like assuming that ALL Christians hate gays because of that psycho-southern church that was protesting Military funerals....

I really hope that this is only the beginning of the MSM picking up on what we in the conspiracy community have been ranting about since Sept.12..... on a side note... i was watching Cspan the other day when the 9-11 symposium hosted by Alex jones was on, it aired from 12-2pm Arizona time... the president spoke from the Green at 1pm Arizona time... Cspan did not interrupt the 9-11 Symposium....it aired the presidential address AFTER the show.... I found that highly interesting... on top of that the night before Cspan aired a show whose title i believe was 9-11: The neocon agenda.... or something to that affect... the words/phrases 9-11 and neocon were for sure both used in the title....

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 04:00 AM
link   
I saw this on CNNs web site:

www.cnn.com...

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 04:02 AM
link   
they are the SAME article... its nice to see that CNN picked up the AP article.... but come on CNN you could atleast paraphrase cite it and add a lil more....
to CNN

[edit on 7-8-2006 by Elsenorpompom]

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Did anyone see Fox news friday, Jon Gibson, the big story, he did a piece on the 911 conspiracy theory and basically called anyone who believed this theory an idiot. Also he gave a suprizing statistic which was that 33% of all americans now believe that the U.S. government had something to do with 911, so in essence he just called 33% of americans idiots.
My thoughts are with 33% believing that it was an inside job the news media is turning to the heat up on this story and trying to make people feel stupid for believing that it's a possibility. So nearly one third of the nation now believes that 911 was an inside job THATS A HIGH PERCENTAGE!!! and it's making some people in the media nervous because with such a percentage they feel like they have to cover it some how, so they try and sway using the spin doctor tactics and hope it's going away. My guess is it will never go away untill the truth is known........

[edit on 7-8-2006 by the_sentinal]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join