It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Dulce Info with video.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Recent declarations by James Casbolt M16 whistleblower has uncovered new info from Dulce complete with video,pictures and files i'm still in the process of checking out and following up his links and allegations, so i don't have an opinion on this yet. my thanks to FiFtEEn for the original story.
here's a link to the battle of the bunker story.

www.talk2000.nl...

And here's a link to the video and Dulce papers with diagrams.

www.crowdedskies.com...

[edit on 6-8-2006 by incunabula]

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 11:05 AM
link   
i did a quick google check on the supposed group called 5-8 and the only interesting topic that came up under the heading Group 5:8 is this symbols page.

www.symbols.com...

Don't know of the reference to this group but it's interesting to know that the symbol that came up is of neptune.

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I did a quick read.
I find this to be interesting.
That is alot of people to keep track of.

Each underground base employs 10000 to 18000 workers

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by sandman658
I did a quick read.
I find this to be interesting.
That is alot of people to keep track of.

Each underground base employs 10000 to 18000 workers

that's why it might be hard to stop everyone. Here's the roper organization poll included in statement.

www.freedomofinfo.org...

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 12:12 PM
link   
here's a link to the project monarch he discusses.

www.aches-mc.org...

and here' s one to the going's on at China lake.

www.globalsecurity.org...

And here's one to the trilateral commision website.

www.trilateral.org...

and here's a pic of Men an tol rocks energy grid lines he discusses.

www.themodernantiquarian.com...

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 01:22 PM
link   
The 5 pages of typewriten Dulce papers and drawings contained in the downloads in this thread are the ones I wrote and typed and drew in 1987 after conversations with "Ann West". The typewriter I used was an IBM Executive with proportional spacing which I still have out in my garage. I made the drawings with a black felt tip pen traced from drawings that "Ann West" made from the Dulce videos. The reason I traced them was that hers were drawn in pencil and were very faint and I did not want to trace over her original drawings. I still have her original pencil drawings. I don't think I still have my original drawings because I gave them to John Grace to use in Matrix 1 and I don't believe I ever got them back but I could be wrong.

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
The 5 pages of typewriten Dulce papers and drawings contained in the downloads in this thread are the ones I wrote and typed and drew in 1987 after conversations with "Ann West". The typewriter I used was an IBM Executive with proportional spacing which I still have out in my garage. I made the drawings with a black felt tip pen traced from drawings that "Ann West" made from the Dulce videos. The reason I traced them was that hers were drawn in pencil and were very faint and I did not want to trace over her original drawings. I still have her original pencil drawings. I don't think I still have my original drawings because I gave them to John Grace to use in Matrix 1 and I don't believe I ever got them back but I could be wrong.

Wow!, you wrote that stuff? Wouldnt the Government be after you?

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Thank you for the info Mr.Lear, so why has this come forward now or recently, and what do you make of the James Casbolt revelations?

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Time_is_now

Wow!, you wrote that stuff? Wouldnt the Government be after you?

The government doesn't go after people with second hand information.

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 02:24 PM
link   

The government doesn't go after people with second hand information.

That is very true, John. They usually go after the source itself. And not always with guns blazing. Alot of times, they will use disinformation and ridicule to discredit the person. I think they used both methods with Bob lazar.

John, a question for you. Have you ever been out to Dulce, or in the vicinity? if so, did you find any evidence that the base exists, or that there are alot of weird things going on there?

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Originally posted by incunabula

Thank you for the info Mr.Lear, so why has this come forward now or recently, and what do you make of the James Casbolt revelations?

The Dulce info has been around since 1987. Casbolts revelations are interesting. Some of it may be true. Or, heck, all it may be true.

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 02:58 PM
link   
incunabula, very interesting post!

John, you said that you hold sleeper´s information the most credible you have seen, i can´t quite get his information to line up properly with this piece. If earth is a "playground" were we are the children kept for the sake of evolving ourselves, growing up, maturing our souls for further exploration into the universe, why would ET do this weired pointless experimenting? If our bodies are just made by design to carry us around in this life, why would they feed on us? Why not just "design" a couple of dishes for themselves sort of speak.

Hmm...while some of this might be true i smell something fishy here, or it could be that the picture presented is incomplete to such an extent that it´s not possible to understand...

Please share any thoughts you have on this!

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

John, a question for you. Have you ever been out to Dulce, or in the vicinity? if so, did you find any evidence that the base exists, or that there are alot of weird things going on there?

I drove to Dulce in 1987 on a research trip. I had been with a UFO research group in Crestone, CO. for a few days and then drove to Roswell with Linda Howe to see Clifford Stone. I then drove by myself back through Albuquerque, up through Santa Fe and Espanola and up to Dulce. I checked in at a motel and called Gabe Valdez, a New Mexico Highway Patrol officer I had heard about. He told me that his patrol was from 10pm to 6am and I was welcome to come along. He picked me up at the motel at 10pm and when we shook hands he said, “Hey, I know you! You flew in here in a Lear Jet years ago with Dean Martin’s girlfriends and some steaks for Dean Martin.” I had forgotten but when I was flying charter out of Van Nuys in the early 70’s we got a call to take some fresh steaks and Dean Martin’s girl friend to Dulce where he was filming a movie. Getting the Learjet into that little Dulce strip was no easy task especially because it was around 7000 ft. altitude.

Gabe took me on patrol, winding in and out, up and down little canyons and roads in the inky black darkness of that New Mexican night. We stopped and had some green chile and corn tortillas about 2am. During that 8 hours we talked about the underground base at Dulce, Bennewitz, Col. Ernie Edwards, Bill Moore, Richard Doty and everything else.

The next day I rented a car and tried to drive up to the top of the Archuletta Mesa to see if I could find where the atomic craft has crashed a few years earlier. It was winter, the car didn’t have 4 wheel drive and I nearly slipped off the road into a canyon. I didn’t find any hard evidence the base existed but I was certain it did.

[edit on 6-8-2006 by johnlear]

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I've seen the Dulce Papers before but regardin the footage isn't that been debunked as a fake? Or I better say is part of a footage used by Norio for that japanese documentary about Dulce back in the early 90-s and then somebody got the part from the documentary and used as a authentic Dulce footage. (i'm talking about lab section and cryogienic vats) I might be wrong but that's what I know.

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I would be interested in seeng the pictures of the aliens materializing as mentioned in the first post. Has anyone seen them?

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Telos
I've seen the Dulce Papers before but regardin the footage isn't that been debunked as a fake? Or I better say is part of a footage used by Norio for that japanese documentary about Dulce back in the early 90-s and then somebody got the part from the documentary and used as a authentic Dulce footage. (i'm talking about lab section and cryogienic vats) I might be wrong but that's what I know.

Every video I've seen of Dulce I believe to be faked. I've never been inside Dulce so I wouldn't know for sure. Regarding the Japanese video of Dulce if you will compare it with the video the Japanese prepared for the Lazar show in 1990 you will see that it looks indentical in rendering and background. The same people who prepared the video simulation of what it looked like inside S-4 most likely prepared the simulation of the inside of the Dulce labs.

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Every video I've seen of Dulce I believe to be faked. I've never been inside Dulce so I wouldn't know for sure. Regarding the Japanese video of Dulce if you will compare it with the video the Japanese prepared for the Lazar show in 1990 you will see that it looks indentical in rendering and background. The same people who prepared the video simulation of what it looked like inside S-4 most likely prepared the simulation of the inside of the Dulce labs.

I thought soo
... besides as far as I know Castello didn't make it in time to release in public that 12 min black and white video. And also as far as I know the persons who he trusted either gave up and got rid of things he left to them or disappeared.

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 04:42 PM
link   

I drove to Dulce in 1987 on a research trip. I had been with a UFO research group in Crestone, CO. for a few days and then drove to Roswell with Linda Howe to see Clifford Stone. I then drove by myself back through Albuquerque, up through Santa Fe and Espanola and up to Dulce. I checked in at a motel and called Gabe Valdez, a New Mexico Highway Patrol officer I had heard about. He told me that his patrol was from 10pm to 6am and I was welcome to come along. He picked me up at the motel at 10pm and when we shook hands he said, “Hey, I know you! You flew in here in a Lear Jet years ago with Dean Martin’s girlfriends and some steaks for Dean Martin.” I had forgotten but when I was flying charter out of Van Nuys in the early 70’s we got a call to take some fresh steaks and Dean Martin’s girl friend to Dulce where he was filming a movie. Getting the Learjet into that little Dulce strip was no easy task especially because it was around 7000 ft. altitude.

Gabe took me on patrol, winding in and out, up and down little canyons and roads in the inky black darkness of that New Mexican night. We stopped and had some green chile and corn tortillas about 2am. During that 8 hours we talked about the underground base at Dulce, Bennewitz, Col. Ernie Edwards, Bill Moore, Richard Doty and everything else.

The next day I rented a car and tried to drive up to the top of the Archuletta Mesa to see if I could find where the atomic craft has crashed a few years earlier. It was winter, the car didn’t have 4 wheel drive and I nearly slipped off the road into a canyon. I didn’t find any hard evidence the base existed but I was certain it did.

[edit on 6-8-2006 by johnlear]

Wow. That certainly was an interesting time you had there! Thanks for sharing.

I am on the fence as far as a Dulce base is concerned, but I am convinced there is something out there around Dulce. I would not be surprised to learn there is indeed a base there, something wierder.

After all, that area has a pretty notoriously high rate of cattle mutilations from what Ive heard.

By the way, this is the first time Ive heard of an atomic craft crashing in the mountains there. Can you eleborate?

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Hey Skadi here is an excerpt:

"Dr. Bennewitz reported that the craft had clipped off a large tree in it's descent, had hit another tree, regained altitude, skimmed over the peak of Archuleta, [and] hit a third tree in the valley north of the peak. It was then reported to have hit the ground, flipped over twice and came to rest. We found the trees as reported by Bennewitz. They were all in line with each other and the final resting place. The first tree was about 40 inches in diameter. It was hit about 30 feet off the ground. There was no fire. I have taken samples of this tree for analysis. The other two trees were smaller [approximately 12 to 20 inches in diameter]. There was evidence of fire with these. Samples of [these] trees were also taken. Between the second tree and the third tree we found large pieces of what appeared to be part of the first tree. One piece was burnt while next to it was one that had not been burned. Samples were taken. While searching for physical evidence, a standard issue style ball-point pen was found. This is of the same type used by the U.S. Government but can also be purchased by the general public. Strange to have been found in such a remote place as this canyon. The alleged crash area showed a large SEMI-CIRCULAR area with new vegetation. The area above the semi-circular area was covered with new vegetation also. Samples of the soil of this area were taken.

Read the full material here

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Originally posted by Telos

I thought soo
... besides as far as I know Castello didn't make it in time to release in public that 12 min black and white video. And also as far as I know the persons who he trusted either gave up and got rid of things he left to them or disappeared.

It was a 7 minute video and that video, the 25 black and white photos and the two or three hundred pages of documents were sealed carefully in a case and delivered to XXX. XXX hid the case near Las Vegas. XXX was told by Castello that he would check in either every 6 months (may have been every 4 months I forget now). He said that if he missed a check that it meant that he probably had been killed and that XXX was free to do what he wanted with the information. A few years later (circa 1988) Castello failed to make a 6 month check with XXX. XXX waited another 6 months and no word from Castello. XXX then went to retrieve the case. A few years before I was taken to the approximate location and shown where it supposed to be by XXX but we made no attempt to retrieve it at that time because Castello was still checking in. When XXX went to retrieve the case the foliage had changed to the extent that the case could not be found. I know of at least 4 major attempts to retrieve the case but it could never be found. Whether or not it is still there I don't know. I have had no contact with XXX for many years. Castello is presumably dead.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join