It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Dulce Info with video.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Originally posted by Telos

Hey Skadi here is an excerpt:

"Dr. Bennewitz reported that the craft had clipped off a large tree in it's descent, had hit another tree, regained altitude, skimmed over the peak of Archuleta, [and] hit a third tree in the valley north of the peak. It was then reported to have hit the ground, flipped over twice and came to rest. We found the trees as reported by Bennewitz. They were all in line with each other and the final resting place. The first tree was about 40 inches in diameter. It was hit about 30 feet off the ground. There was no fire. I have taken samples of this tree for analysis. The other two trees were smaller [approximately 12 to 20 inches in diameter]. There was evidence of fire with these. Samples of [these] trees were also taken. Between the second tree and the third tree we found large pieces of what appeared to be part of the first tree. One piece was burnt while next to it was one that had not been burned. Samples were taken. While searching for physical evidence, a standard issue style ball-point pen was found. This is of the same type used by the U.S. Government but can also be purchased by the general public. Strange to have been found in such a remote place as this canyon. The alleged crash area showed a large SEMI-CIRCULAR area with new vegetation. The area above the semi-circular area was covered with new vegetation also. Samples of the soil of this area were taken.

Thanks Telos I was dreading having to hunt that down.

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Wow! This story is absolutely mind boggling and I'm having a wonderful time reading over all of the material in this thread. Thanks all for sharing -- I can't wait to go on a more in depth information search for more on this fascinating topic!

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Hey Palasheea you might want to read the whole Dulce story then

Here is something for you The Dulce Book

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear

Hey Skadi here is an excerpt:

"Dr. Bennewitz reported that the craft had clipped off a large tree in it's descent, had hit another tree, regained altitude, skimmed over the peak of Archuleta, [and] hit a third tree in the valley north of the peak. It was then reported to have hit the ground, flipped over twice and came to rest. We found the trees as reported by Bennewitz. They were all in line with each other and the final resting place. The first tree was about 40 inches in diameter. It was hit about 30 feet off the ground. There was no fire. I have taken samples of this tree for analysis. The other two trees were smaller [approximately 12 to 20 inches in diameter]. There was evidence of fire with these. Samples of [these] trees were also taken. Between the second tree and the third tree we found large pieces of what appeared to be part of the first tree. One piece was burnt while next to it was one that had not been burned. Samples were taken. While searching for physical evidence, a standard issue style ball-point pen was found. This is of the same type used by the U.S. Government but can also be purchased by the general public. Strange to have been found in such a remote place as this canyon. The alleged crash area showed a large SEMI-CIRCULAR area with new vegetation. The area above the semi-circular area was covered with new vegetation also. Samples of the soil of this area were taken.

Thanks Telos I was dreading having to hunt that down.

You're very wecome John

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Thanks Telos! I'll read it over. This story is so amazing. Talk about truth being stranger than fiction -- this one is so weird and bizarre, I can't see that anyone out there would have enough imagination to make it up. Nevertheless, as always, I will tread with caution and try to glean the real message that lies betweeen the lines.

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Thanks, telos and John, for the link. There is alot more to Dulce than is usually published.

Really weird stuff there. John, since Bennewitz took samples of the trees and such around, do you know if anything was tested for radiation? That would definitely be a good piece of evidence that something happened there.

The semi circular depression filled with new growth also seems pretty odd as well.

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

Thanks, telos and John, for the link. There is alot more to Dulce than is usually published.

Really weird stuff there. John, since Bennewitz took samples of the trees and such around, do you know if anything was tested for radiation? That would definitely be a good piece of evidence that something happened there.

The semi circular depression filled with new growth also seems pretty odd as well.

I don't know whether or not or not Paul tested the samples. I spent a couple of evenings as a guest in his home which overlooked the Manzano Weapons Storage Area of Kirtland Air Force Base. He had some really good pictures of some dome shaped objects landing or taking off in that area. Paul called me a few years ago and asked me to come to Albuquerque to see him. I'm sorry to say that I did not take the time to go and he passed away shortly after that.

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear

I don't know whether or not or not Paul tested the samples. I spent a couple of evenings as a guest in his home which overlooked the Manzano Weapons Storage Area of Kirtland Air Force Base. He had some really good pictures of some dome shaped objects landing or taking off in that area. Paul called me a few years ago and asked me to come to Albuquerque to see him. I'm sorry to say that I did not take the time to go and he passed away shortly after that.

Sorry to hear about it. Thats a real bummer.

I have heard about some of the photos he took of the weird stuff that was going on around Manzano. I also heard he picked up some very interesting signals and electromagnetic stuff from around there.

Which is why the government went after him like they did. He was gathering a whole load of info that they didnt want anyone to have.

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Alot of people tried to discredit Bennewittz till they drove him insane. The general idea is that all the comunication he was able to taped in was just a counter inteligence operation part or which was Doty and B. Moore but my personal opinion is that this was just a miserable attempt to cover up what was really going on. I'm firmly convinced that Paul was able to intercept something big and that the Government tried to silence him.

I can sugest you to read this material compiled by Dee Finney which is the best analysis I've ever read regarding Bennewittz case. Is this : THE MENTAL DESTRUCTION OF PAUL BENNEWITZ

Here an excerpt:

Did Paul Bennewitz know the Truth
or did he believe a Lie?

Paul Bennewitz is probably more responsible than anyone else for bringing the enigmatic Dulce Base controversy to public attention. Whether the scenario taking place at Dulce involves extraterrestrial craft, abductions, and aliens or a more down-to-earth scenario involving antigravity technology, mind control, and genetic experimentation by a fascist military-industrial fraternity [or a combination of the two!?], the fact is that -- as many believe -- there IS SOMETHING going on there, and Paul Bennewitz was caught right in the middle of it. Bennewitz accuses William Moore and Richard Doty of stealing vital evidence from his home during uninvited visits with him. Moore himself "admitted" feeding Bennewitz with "disinformation" and that's where all of Bennewitz's wild claims originated. However SINCE WHEN DO DISINFORMATION AGENTS EXPOSE THEMSELVES AS DECIEVERS!? Was there a specific reason for doing so? Many have become convinced that because of Moore's "admittance" that he/they created the entire story of an underground facility beneath Dulce, the base must NOT exist. But if such a base DID exist then this would be the IDEAL move for the intelligence community to make in order to keep the secret under wraps, i.e. "...since Moore and Doty admitted to making up the whole story and fed this 'disinformation' to Bennewitz, then the Dulce base must NOT exist!" Are we looking at some kind of reverse psychology disinformation at work here!? Moore's claims might hold water IF not for the fact that much of Bennewitz's information could NOT have originated from Moore, et al... and if not for the fact that literally DOZENS of other independent sources [see link above] have ALSO confirmed that something strange IS taking place near this small town in northwestern New Mexico...

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 09:29 PM
link   
cookoo cookoo I got a base under my house, wait a second thats a basement! my bad

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Oops... wrong comment boy. I think we'll see warnings flying around.

p.s. For some threads we better come up with an age meter, let say 20 and up

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Originally posted by slowboat

cookoo cookoo I got a base under my house, wait a second thats a basement! my bad

We welcome your participation in this thread slowboat. Some of these threads are difficult to understand and follow for those who have not been following the particular events over the years. So if it seems 'cookoo' to you its only because you have stumbled onto this thread and have no background to draw on. Therefore we would appreciate your indulgence and refrain from what you consider to be insults. Thank you for your consideration.

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Hey John, Welcome back to ATS, I heard rumours of you lurking on this board but this is the first time I see you!

I am with Skadi, I am right there on the fence with her.

Thanks guys, I got my time cut out for me now lol, alot of stuff for me to go over (probably again).

I sometimes think in the same sense as Steven Greer, Dr. Alfred Webre and George Nori that the US government is intentionally creating a stigma on ET's and are actively reproducing EBE's and their vehicles for faked invasions and abductions just to be able to declare war on the enemy in space.

It's quite possible that Dulce is exactly for that purpose, to create hate.

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I went through James Casbolts article and I found something very intriguing:

I was also told on May 23 from this source that in June there would be a huge amount of HAARP engineered earthquakes on the west coast of America and that the DUMBS there had already been evacuated and shut down. This was one hundred percent accurate because between the 21 and 28 of June there were at least 400 earthquakes on the West Coast of America.

And that exactly what happened. Has been discused here in ATS in this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 6-8-2006 by Telos]

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Hey guys I've found an old foto of Gabe Valdez. Has been posted in a newspaper in 1977 when the mutilations in the area were very high

[edit on 7-8-2006 by Telos]

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 05:08 AM
link   

I was also told on May 23 from this source that in June there would be a huge amount of HAARP engineered earthquakes on the west coast of America and that the DUMBS there had already been evacuated and shut down. This was one hundred percent accurate because between the 21 and 28 of June there were at least 400 earthquakes on the West Coast of America.

And that exactly what happened. Has been discused here in ATS in this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

That means nothing.

He says that he was told of the earthquakes before they happened, but as he is saying this after they happened, we cannot know if this is true or not.

He may even made that story up after they saw the unusual earthquake activity on Alaska, predictions after the events are the easier ones.

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Fascinating story. But thats all it is untill actual evidence is uncovered. Such as the supposed photos the author has of the pledian aliens appearing in his home. I've actually heard quite a bit of that information in various different places before, so its possible that the author picked up various different conspiracy theory ideas and wove a story around them to make them fit cohesivly. On the other hand it could be entirely true. Theres really no way to know right now.

However the assertion that between 10,000 and 18,000 people work at each of the 1000's of fascilities seems like rather a lot of people who need to keep quite to not blow the lid off this thing...

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vector J
However the assertion that between 10,000 and 18,000 people work at each of the 1000's of fascilities seems like rather a lot of people who need to keep quite to not blow the lid off this thing...

Considering the avarage size of a D.U.M.B.S. that is that of a small city a number of 10,000 to 18,000 is more then acceptable. My biggest question would have been of how can they stop everybody that works there from talking to the public. And I've got that answer long time ago. There is only one explanation, MK
aka mind control... The same thing that has been suspected that they applied on B. Lazar. The author confirms that and that's how they do it. Seems like they got to far in that kind of technology, erasing somebodys memory in daily basis and inserting something new every time the workers live there job. Fascinating...

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I have to agree with you john in that the videos are faked.

I like most of you have studied dulce for years...and as much I as
would like to believe that video. the pans and camera action are just too "legit"
for an impromtu "highly" risky taping. and what with the purple "mood" lighting in the storage tanks???

but anyway.

hey John, great to have you on here by the way..

and this is more of a fun question..

you mentioned before in an earlier thread and its been mentioned before in other venues, and I have forget whether it was dulce or montauk, but there was mention of creatures so hideous/scary that the workers and gaurds hade to be "acclimatized" to their presense because they were so scary looking.

now I'm usually much more into the larger picture type stuff when it come to ufo material. but I couldn't help but wonder what in the hell would look SO scary that it would straight give you a heart attack to just see one.??!?

can you elaborate a bit more on those guys??

thanks!

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 07:51 PM
link   
A good part of the article by Casbolts is already been in circulation for a long time. Some of the parts sounded to Brantonish to me
There is a little detail that made me suspicious though.

D understandably had nightmares for weeks after this and was soon after followed by a high-tech American utility van with blue lights underneath it. I believe this was a NSA van.

Days after this D had his life threatened over the phone. The call was anonymous but told him to keep quite or his house would be burnt down with him in it. George then called D and told him his life was in danger and to get the information out as soon as possible to protect himself.

So after few threats and right away he is being instructed to go publicly and "spill the beans" about everything. Now, I know that this stuff has been around for quite a bit but brinnging it up again the alleged alien atrocities, mutilations, mind control...etc is to wierd.
Some how while reading this I was thinking about Starnation people statement that was released few days ago. In that statement they mentioned clearley that the Cabal with do all they have in power to disinform and create fear among us. At the same time we have Steven Greer's statement about a hoaxed alien threat in order to keep away the ET from the Federation. And all this efort is from the same Cabal we been hearing for so long.

John Lear and you other guys, what do you think... does this story smell or is just me being paranoid and more "analytic" then I should???

[edit on 7-8-2006 by Telos]

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join