It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Dulce Info with video.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Here's the original story he first released "Mi6 are the lords of the global drug trade" and exposes some names and he speaks of the underground bases he will be talking about, which we now have been discussing. also found one that he posted on another website, this one seems a "little" personal againsts a guy named jack harmes(real name?) its the second post.

www.globaljusticeonline.com...

www.godlikeproductions.com.../16/06

[edit on 7-8-2006 by incunabula]

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I was reading Casbolt's material over again and I've found something that I might have missed other times:

On the Crowed skies website there is video smuggled out of the Dulce underground facility that shows greys inside vats absorbing these blood mixtures through their skin.

What a heck??? Does this man know that this video has been proven as a fake long time ago? Who the heck is this guy?

[edit on 9-8-2006 by Telos]

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 02:44 AM
link   
the CIA was created by MI6? Los Alamos labs is in Mexico? this guy sounds like he's full of #. I know quite a bit about how the CIA and it''s predecessors came to be, and I don't see any hint of MI6 involvement...

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
The 5 pages of typewriten Dulce papers and drawings contained in the downloads in this thread are the ones I wrote and typed and drew in 1987 after conversations with "Ann West". The typewriter I used was an IBM Executive with proportional spacing which I still have out in my garage. I made the drawings with a black felt tip pen traced from drawings that "Ann West" made from the Dulce videos. The reason I traced them was that hers were drawn in pencil and were very faint and I did not want to trace over her original drawings. I still have her original pencil drawings. I don't think I still have my original drawings because I gave them to John Grace to use in Matrix 1 and I don't believe I ever got them back but I could be wrong.

Hey John, it looks like I came a little late. I have a deep gut feeling about Ann West, even a feeling that she is the source of information and Thomas C was made up to distract people, who is Ann West??

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join