It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Several UFO Files shows on tonight!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 12:32 PM
link   
*ON THE HISTORY CHANNEL*

Tonight - Friday August, 4

-----------------------------------------------------------------

UFO Files: Majestic Twelve: UFO Cover-Up
Friday, August 04 at 8pm ET

"What really happened in Roswell, New Mexico in the summer of 1947? Did a flying saucer crash in the vast desert scrubland? The initial Army Air Force press release claimed they had recovered a flying disk. But a day later, the story dramatically changed--now they called it a weather balloon! In 1987, secret documents surfaced indicating the existence of the "Majestic 12"--an elite group of scientists and military and intelligence officials, allegedly brought together by President Harry Truman. Did the MJ-12 truly exist? If so, did these men forever trivialize the most talked-about UFO event in history, as well as all UFO sightings thereafter?"

UFO Files: Kecksburg UFO
Friday, August 04 at 9pm ET

"What came down in the forest outside the sleepy hamlet of Kecksburg, Pennsylvania on December 9, 1965? Some residents claimed to see an acorn-shaped metal object with strange, hieroglyphic writing on its side, half-buried on the forest floor. Astronomer Von Del Chamberlain wrote that the Kecksburg object was a meteorite. NASA consultant James Oberg theorized that it was a failed Russian probe, but now also thinks it was probably a meteorite. Often called the "Pennsylvania Roswell" in UFO circles, the debate raged until, in late December 2003, NASA finally released 39 pages of material and the Air Force released 2,800 pages on the case from its files. The only thing the government documents conclusively prove is that the object was not a Russian probe. But for UFO enthusiasts and researchers, many questions remain unanswered."

UFO Files: New UFO Revelations: The Gray's Agenda
Friday, August 04 at 10pm ET

"According to ufologists, the Grays--beings from another world--abduct humans, implant devices, and conduct reproductive experiments. The most "familiar" aliens, we see their images in every media. What do they want? Where are they from? Do alien life forms kidnap humans in order to replicate their dying race? Is our government in collusion with extraterrestrials in exchange for advanced technology? Hundreds of eyewitnesses swear they encountered aliens and dozens claim they have actual physical proof. To test their claims and sift fact from fiction, we conduct a hypnotic regression in which abductees relive shocking alien encounters, witness surgery to remove a foreign object, and sweep the night sky looking for possible alien-inhabited planets. So join us as we go in search of the Grays and their alien agenda."

UFO Files: UFOs: Then and Now? Aliens and Contact
Friday, August 04 at 11pm ET

"On July 11, 1991, thousands across Mexico looked skyward during a total eclipse and were greeted with a wave of UFO sightings. Was this a prelude to imminent contact? Or will humans get to the aliens first? Join us for a review of mankind's efforts to reach out to Extraterrestrial Intelligence as we listen for a cosmic signal that we are not alone!"

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Pay special attention at 9:00 about Kecksburg there are many interesting things in there.

Q&A TOMORROW LOL

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 01:24 PM
link   
There are also 2 UFO shows on the Travel Channel. 8pm & 9pm.

One is about the Phoenix lights, and the other is about a UFO in Illinois.

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 01:37 PM
link   
theres been a load of space/alien/ufo type shows on lately, whats going on, are they trying to tell us something?? are they breaking bigger news to us gently??

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Not in Canada -

That is so annoying, what the heck we are practically the same country, why does History Channel in the US get UFO Files and in Canada we get measily Shark stuff on tonight ? Boooooo!

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Are you sure they're not repeats of older documentaries? If not that would be sweet. I'd like to see some fresh documentaries covering the subject.

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Wow! So far this Phoenix lights show on the Travel Channel is great!

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana
Are you sure they're not repeats of older documentaries? If not that would be sweet. I'd like to see some fresh documentaries covering the subject.

I didn't go out tonight because I was still too hungover from last night, so I watched each show. They were all old, most from around 2004 I think it was. There's one still on talking about crop circles and SETI, but the info doesn't have a date on this one.

The Kecksburg (sp) episode was pretty good, mostly because I didn't know much about this particular event. The one about the greys was pretty weak imo. No new information whatsoever, basically just simple information that you would learn as a first time ufo researcher...

[edit on 5-8-2006 by Diplomat]

new topics

top topics

join