It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Start the game: AlltheUFOAnswers.com

page: 40
1
<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tuning Spork
If it were measured in miles above Earth, it would be somewhere above South Georgia Island, or the South Sandwich Islands.

I've tried variations of geostationaryorbit, geosynchronousorbit, abovevenus, inorbitabovevenus, etc etc etc. Nothin'.



How did you come to that conclusion?




posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 03:59 PM
link   
www.btinternet.com...


south georgia nova scotia

UFO

ufologie.net...

[edit on 7-8-2006 by ragster]



posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ragster
www.btinternet.com...


south georgia nova scotia

UFO

ufologie.net...

[edit on 7-8-2006 by ragster]



Yes but how did those coordinates lead you to that place?



posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 04:05 PM
link   
How did you come to that conclusion?

Cutwolf, I eyeballed my globe. Assuming "4361.07" was an elevation and "-1467.344, -4400.76" were latitude and longitude. That's only about half-way to the Straits of Magellan, though, so my presumption is that it's a dead end.

Ragster, there's a South Georgia Island in the south Atlantic. It's between the South Sandwich I's and the Falkland I's.

[edit on 7-8-2006 by Tuning Spork]



posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I have outlined, the magellan straits and the marriana trech, the possibily if atlantis and so...

on nova scotia, i just looked up on what was said before to find anything as of that i did



posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Probably unrelated but............
thread 1467 = The Terrorists Flew and Bush Knew
an unanswered thread by OCELOT HERE www.abovetopsecret.com...

thread 4361 = Skeptic questions UFO sightings, psysics in Southern Miss forum
an unanswered thread by OCELOT HERE
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread 4400 is on BTS concerning Masons.

My point is 1467 and 4361 lad to unanswered threads by the same user coincedence or not ....you decide.



posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tuning Spork
How did you come to that conclusion?

Cutwolf, I eyeballed my globe. Assuming "4361.07" was an elevation and "-1467.344, -4400.76" were latitude and longitude. That's only about half-way to the Straits of Magellan, though, so my presumption is that it's a dead end.

Ragster, there's a South Georgia Island in the south Atlantic. It's between the South Sandwich I's and the Falkland I's.

[edit on 7-8-2006 by Tuning Spork]


But these seem to be precise coordinates. These numbers were generated from something.



posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 04:15 PM
link   
kinda odd that the two posts you linked are from the same person.

still, I think the coordinates are meant to direct us to one of Venus' monuments, probably one that people think proves there was life there (face on mars..._)



posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
kinda odd that the two posts you linked are from the same person.

still, I think the coordinates are meant to direct us to one of Venus' monuments, probably one that people think proves there was life there (face on mars..._)


Talking to me? Just coincedence if you are.



posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Freenrgy2,
Yes. I didn't mention it as a suggestion, but as a response to Fiverz who wrote: "Even if those are spherical coordinates, what's our frame of reference? The prime meridian?" I guess I forgot to mention that, mwheh. Sorry for the confusion.


In fact, I doubt that these are Earthly coordinates measured in miles/kilometers. Ferdinand Magellan never went near them, and the Magellan probe went to Venus. Other than that, I'm stumped thus far.



[edit on 7-8-2006 by Tuning Spork]



posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I'm confused how to even plot these coordinates. Maybe I'm too far removed from my geography class, but I didn't know coordinates went that high?



posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by kuhl
Probably unrelated but............
thread 1467 = The Terrorists Flew and Bush Knew
an unanswered thread by OCELOT HERE www.abovetopsecret.com...

thread 4361 = Skeptic questions UFO sightings, psysics in Southern Miss forum
an unanswered thread by OCELOT HERE
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread 4400 is on BTS concerning Masons.

My point is 1467 and 4361 lad to unanswered threads by the same user coincedence or not ....you decide.



Sorry 4400 is by freemason and is about ORION ooops



posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I would think the - pretty much rules out it being a thread.



posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Also member Magellan here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

LAST ACTIVE 1/1/1970??



posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 04:29 PM
link   
but no posts made.

reg date is 5/28/04 maybe something happened on that date?

or maybe a relevent post was made on that date?



posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mechanic 32
but no posts made.

reg date is 5/28/04 maybe something happened on that date?

or maybe a relevent post was made on that date?

N ice ideas


I'm probably way off but you never know



posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Thought about post numbers tried by removing the decimal and - sign

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...


hmmmm... does'nt seem like much here....


[edit on 8/7/2006 by Mechanic 32]



posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mechanic 32
Thought about post numbers tried by removing the decimal and - sign

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...


hmmmm...


[edit on 8/7/2006 by Mechanic 32]


Tried that doesn't seem like much there



posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I'm outta here. heading home to forget about this mess. I'll check in and see which one of you geniuses won the intermission prize.



posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 04:38 PM
link   
sorry about that kuhl, I found out as much myself, and edited that post accordingly.





new topics

top topics



 
1
<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

log in

join