It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Start the game: AlltheUFOAnswers.com

page: 212
<< 209  210  211    213  214  215 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
I was kidding about the sumo.

I'm taking my hangover home. G'luck on the moniker.

Cut, yer slacking on us. The tough ones are supposed to be yours bud.

Been a crazy week. Leaving for Louisiana tomorrow (20 hour drive). Been getting everything situated. LSU starts classes Monday.

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cutwolf

Originally posted by Crakeur
I was kidding about the sumo.

I'm taking my hangover home. G'luck on the moniker.

Cut, yer slacking on us. The tough ones are supposed to be yours bud.

Been a crazy week. Leaving for Louisiana tomorrow (20 hour drive). Been getting everything situated. LSU starts classes Monday.

**Cough** Roll Tide Roll **

I live in Louisiana BTW.

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 06:03 PM
link   
roll wave roll

LS who?

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Yes, Roll Tide, BTW...........but, anyway....I really wanted the answer to be the other term used for foo fighters: kraut balls.....heheh

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Fibrokat are you from Alabama?

On Topic:

moniker, avoided

Why would a name be avoided? Is it the name that is avoided or the thing named that avoids? These are the questions. Such as the UFO that avoided jets sent to intercept them. But I have tried all the AKAs. Still by the literal definition of moniker we should be looking for a person, or perhaps if you extend the definition a bit, an alien or alien race.

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I am thinking it has something to do with the missile scare we had thinking it was the russians fireing on us across the pacific towards the Northwest, cnnot remember what that was? Maybe it had a nickname of sorts??

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Yep, Zsandmann, I'm from Gadsden, but am now in Ft. Worth, TX....miss AL a lot, though! Are you from there, too?

The "moniker" part could be any name/noun, I think....but it does usually refer to a person's name or nickname...and you're right, it could be that the moniker was avoided being used, or the subject somehow avoided something....this is another tough one, IMO.

I'm gonna go look up "Little Stork"...I never did see what it was all about....

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I'm from Tuscaloosa, living in Lafayette, Louisiana now, and yup I miss Bama. Just moved from Colorado though so at least I'm back in the south.

moniker... avoided...

_______ avoided ______ by going by the name _________ instead of real name????

For example, a physicist from Area 51 went by the name Mr X (not real, I made this up) so that they could disclose information about the base. Mr X would be the moniker.

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Big wheels keep on turning..

woot woot guys.. well done..

Moniker avoided sounds like someone wanted to hide his name in an ufo sighting/scandal

ie most people

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 07:10 PM
link   
the answer should tie in with blue book's assessment of swamp gas in michigan and perhaps something from stork. many of these projects had their names changed periodically.

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Hey guys.....!!!

Any advice?

I,ve just had one REALLY chunky burger and I,m feeling a touch of swamp gas myself

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Ok swinging blindly here i,m gonna guess that there was an eyewitness for one of the latter mentioned answers that refused to allow his name published publicly

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Well its prolly not anything to do with the Dulce Base

or SERPO

I just entered about every name for anything from those two topics.

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Where in Louisiana you live? How far from LSU?

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 08:39 PM
link   
45 minutes from LSU, I live in Lafayette

I tried every name I know for area 51, no luck.

[edit on 8/23/2006 by zsandmann]

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Just an alert , there's a new clue(?) at the bottom of the answer page

(change)_

change order ?
change answer format?

name change?
project change?

change tactics?

missed the earlier flurry , but still workin' in the background.

Good catch on the 'stork' , thought I'd found every project out there.

[edit on 24-8-2006 by Jbird]

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 07:39 AM
link   
moniker, avoided

(change)

ok, do they want to know the old moniker that was avoided or the date of the change?

are they talking about the change to ufo's from something else?
are they talking about calling area 51 dreamland or groom lake or crakeur's happy farm?

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 08:01 AM
link   
The text "(change)" that appeared briefly on the game domain has nothing to do with current or previously discovered clues or questions.

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Good to know. Thanks ATS.

So back to square one folks.

moniker, avoided

I have tried Aviary names, Area 51 names, SERPA names, Project names that changed...

I'm thinking along the lines of a person that disclosed information using an alias to avoid being charged by the government.

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Ok, i have looked through every thread related to ufo's, secret government prog's with the keywords-avoid, nicknames, code names, moniker on ATS and came up with nada.......Gonna start looking on google with those same keywords........

I am thinking it may be something to do with a operation or project that is an overall "seer" of all the ops regarding the governments denial of E.T.'s, that was there numero uno concern regarding their look into the phenomenom, or it has to do with a crisis avoided, like a missle strike against rival parties caused from mistaken radar detection.....prolly headed in the wrong direction with my luck lately.

top topics

<< 209  210  211    213  214  215 >>

join