It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Start the game: AlltheUFOAnswers.com

page: 200
<< 197  198  199    201  202  203 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by zsandmann
What was the name of the weather baloon program that was attributed to Roswell?

I think it was mogul...

I tried transitor.html....nada.
Supposdly reverse-engineered from Nazi UFO technology by Bell labd in 1947.

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 10:39 PM
link   
The key here is Little... But it is hard to search because it is a common word.

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 10:42 PM
link   

The key here is Little... But it is hard to search because it is a common word.

That's why I thought of transistor....because they are little.

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 10:45 PM
link   
but Little is capitalized, maybe nothing but seems important.

and why change Russians to Soviets?

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 11:23 PM
link   
It's still "Russians".

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Here is something interesting I found.........

Alien invasion and subversion became popular themes in American and British (though not Russian) science fiction during the Second World War and the Cold War years that followed

www.daviddarling.info...

I wonder if they are talking about a cold war between humans and extraterrestrials?

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 07:12 AM
link   
So.... I was away all weekend, anyone win yet?

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 07:16 AM
link   
wow, no answer to this gruesome question?

big time ouch.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 07:25 AM
link   
elevated one... nope no winner but we talked to HUNT in chat last night and he said change to clue to...

beginning cold war, no Project, no Soviets, but Little

He also said if we didn't get it now we are in trouble because a harder one is coming up, and it is a picture.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 07:47 AM
link   
beginning Cold War = would be around 1947.

We need a historic UFO event from that time, supposedly a pretty popular topic on ATS

--- Roswell is the obvious answer but I can't find anything to input for this.

no Project = publicly denied to be a project?

---Blue Book
---SIGN
---a project to develop saucer technology? = Project Y
---Magestic12
---Area51, Groom Lake, Dreamland

no Soviets = something alien we attributed to Soviets

---such as "flying saucers" first seen near mt. rainier, washington

but Little???? = This is the enigma.

---I have found no references to anything being Little, anyone being Little, etc.
---Chicken Little in the Aviary Group
---Sighting in Little Spring Creek, TN

[edit on 8/21/2006 by zsandmann]

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 07:55 AM
link   
have you guys checked into Operation Sverdlovsk Midget? Russian crashed craft with alien from the 60's? Not early cold war but not a project (operation) little (midget). as for the not russian? well, that part I'm unsure of but if you guys haven't looked into this one, it might be in there somewhere.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 08:01 AM
link   
perhaps it is relevant but I think we need something a bit earlier, of course at this point it would be silly to overlook any leads

I think this might involve the first sighting near mt. rainier and the coining of the term flying saucer.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 08:10 AM
link   
I have also been looking at other threads here on ATS and some of them are quite close but no correct answer as yet. This for Example:

CIA's Role in the Study of UFOs: 1947-1990, from AboveTopSecret ...The emergence in 1947 of the Cold War confrontation between the United States and the Soviet ... of known objects or little understood natural phenomena. ...

www.abovetopsecret.com/pages/ciaufo.html
Text

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 08:12 AM
link   

[but Little???? = This is the enigma.

---I have found no references to anything being Little, anyone being Little, etc.
-

Hi,

Just passing by...

Due to the problems with doing case-sensitve searches for "Little" on the Internet, I've done a quick search of my draft UFO Chronology for "Little".

Nothing really grabs me from the results, but in case it helps you guys then you are welcome to the results:

1. 1952.1021 - Britain: 3 UFOs reported by Michael Swiney (instructor at the RAF’s Central Flying School at Little Rissington, Gloucestershire) and his student, Lieutenant David Crofts of the Royal Navy, whilst flying a RAF Meteor.

2. 1961.0919 - Betty and Barney Hill claim to have been abducted during night of 19th-20th September 1961 while driving near Indian Head, just south of Littleton, New Hampshire, USA. (Commonly referred to as “the Hills Abduction”).

3. Various references to books and articles by Gregory Little, including his books “People of the Web” and “Grand Illusions”.

4. Various references to "Little Green Men"...

Like I said, nothing really grabs me given the other clues, and I don't have time to play today. Hope you get the answer soon...

Isaac

[edit on 21-8-2006 by IsaacKoi]

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 08:12 AM
link   
The clue is officially updated on the site now, scared me for a second, when it changed I thought I got the answer

Thanks Issac. I think I have found all of those in my crazy site searching patterns
Glad you stopped by to help

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Oh, by the way, don't know if it relevant (but I suppose it could fit in with the beginning of the Cold War) the atomic bomb dropped on Hiroshima was codenamed "Little Boy".
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 08:20 AM
link   
The way the clue seems structured now it seems that "Little" would be part of the "Project" that would be to discredit sightings as being from the Soviets.

Was there an early info gathering analysis done that either took place somewhere named "Little" or was named "Little".

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I've seen no projects or any thing with Little in them. But once again Little is hard to search.

What if "no Project = "Incident" ???

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I think I found something, but I don't have to refresh all my answers. So, please try some of the things from this link:

ufoinfo.com...

It is about a supposed ufo crash in Ukraine (Little Russia) that was discovered in 47. It is theorized that the UFO could possible be a Vimana spoke about in Indian legends. The craft was estimated to be thousands of years old.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I don't know what to try from that link. Theres no blatant keywords.

new topics

top topics

<< 197  198  199    201  202  203 >>

join