It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Start the game: AlltheUFOAnswers.com

page: 133
<< 130  131  132    134  135  136 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I thought I was out of sequence too , so I cleared cookies and re-did the answers to make sure. Got the same response. The only reason I brought it up is because I remember Cut telling me that everything in the game happens for a reason , so if it isn't an "incorrect" screen , it might have been there for a reason.

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 01:11 PM
link   
This is a glitch. might be a future answer, though.

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 01:26 PM
link   
So that meta person did get ahead, what a class act. Anyway this new clue looks tough, hopefully it won't take us over a day to figure out.

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by NinjaCodeMonkey
So that meta person did get ahead, what a class act. Anyway this new clue looks tough, hopefully it won't take us over a day to figure out.

Meta is a plant (one of the three amigos, a different mod, etc...). He was giving us a clue to answer the question. I'd bet my left nut.

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cutwolf

Meta is a plant (one of the three amigos, a different mod, etc...). He was giving us a clue to answer the question. I'd bet my left nut.

the real ironic part is, we got this clue we are working on now from Meta, like what 18 hours ago! And since we are still at seeker 37, all the work we put in to get to the "single post" thing with this clue:

the deception
in 20 by 250
the product
find it
where 1 is with 1 and is with 1

which we already had, was time NOT well spent... but how could we have known
...uh im tired...

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I found this www.belowtopsecret.com... what caught my eye was

"This data from NY1 reporter talking to an NYPD Captain on 1st avenue reading a list of events... "

It is probably nothing, i multiplied 20 by 250 to get 5000 and searched for that thread.

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I try the html thing and get no answer whatsoever. It just reopens the same page again. I only have dialup. Which gives me no patience for this game.

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Anything to do with the Krill Report?

In 1983, a story was outlined by government sources that said that the Greys are responsible for our biological evolution through manipulation of the DNA of already evolving primates on this planet. Various time intervals of the DNA manipulation were specified for 25,000, 15,000, 5,000, and 2,500 years ago. Originally, the government thought that the Greys meant us no harm, but today, in 1988, the picture that is emerging is exactly the opposite. The story now is one of great deception at several different levels: the Greys Trojan Horse-style manipulation and lying which allied MJ-12 forces with them four decades ago; the government's disinformation of the subject of UFOs in order to perpetuate the agreement with the Greys free of public scrutiny; the lies to the abductees; the Greys on-going abduction of people and mutilation of animals in order to harvest enzymes, blood and other tissues for their own survival needs; and a genetic blend of the Grey race and a tall Nordic race to enable Grey interface with humans to be done with greater ease.

Information from a source at a southwest Army base reveals that these multiple levels of deception are true. It is also indicated that the goal of SDI (Star Wars) is actually to follow through with an attack, proposed by the Greys, on the Nordics when they arrive en masse between now and 1992. This time schedule seems to match with the post-hypnotic programming of many abductees for actions between the next two to five years.

This same source sees the world dominated and controlled by the Greys in a way similar to that portrayed in the "V" television series -- they are concerned only for their own survival agenda, and this agenda requires biological substances from other life forms on our planet.

The apparent reasoning for the Grey preoccupation with this is due to their lack of a formal digestive tract and the fact that they absorb nutrients and excrete waste directly through the skin. The substances that they acquire are mixed with hydrogen peroxide and "painted" on their skin, allowing absorption of the required nutrients. It is construed from this that some weaponry against them might be geared in this direction.

Major stretch there.

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Although difficult to summarize, Smith's approach basically entailed treating the letters of the alphabet as if they were fixed points on-the circumference of a circle and numbering them sequentially, starting at A and counting forward 11 places each time. Thus L became number two, W number three, H number four and so on. By continuing in the fashion until all 26 characters had been assigned a value she arrived at an elementary substitution code similar to those once common in juvenile spy fiction.

From Secret Cipher of the UFOnauts.

Anything there?

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I did the secret cipher last night and got this, ALWHSDOZKVGRCNYJUFQBMXITEP, it is supposed to go around a circle and be connected somehow. That book covers the mothman, silverbridge and many other important events so the answer is most likely in that book.

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by rich23
so far I have tried

battleoflosangeles
arnold
kennetharnold
dogon
ancientastronauts
oannes
foofighters
chariotsofthegods
roswell
1947 - I get "you need to make referrals"!

Hmmm... when I tried "roswell" it said "you won't start that way". Could this be an alternative to "out of sequence"? Mind you, you also get "that is not the way to begin" so...

also tried roswell1947 and kennetharnold1947
ok running out, will try again later

[edit on 4-8-2006 by rich23]

I tried roswell also and it just loaded the same page again with no answer to my answer.

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by wiergraf
I just typed in "0.html"

And it responded with:

begin...

What do you guys think?

I tried the same thing and it just reloaded the same page without giving me an answer.

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 02:22 PM
link   

q_how.html

"you never learn do you?"

I feel insulted, i demand compensation from ATS.

I just tried that and it reloaded the same page again without giving me an answer.

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Why is the game ignoring me?

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tuning Spork
Molech,

No chastizing at this point. We don't know exactly what the clue means yet. Of course, I tried "thewaytobegin.html" and it told me "that's not the way to begin".

I tried that as well and it just loaded the same page without giving me an answer.

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Quintuple post? Wtf? Don't do it again.

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 02:38 PM
link   
You can find all the answers here, tinwiki.org...:Alltheufoanswers

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Are you talking to me? Try answering my questions jerk.

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder

What is your question exactly? You seem to be quoting stuff from the pre-game referral stage.

new topics

top topics

<< 130  131  132    134  135  136 >>

join