It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iranian president: Destroy Israel

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 03:57 PM
link   
edition.cnn.com...

TEHRAN, Iran (AP) -- Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said Thursday the solution to the Middle East crisis was to destroy Israel, state-media reported.

Yes and Iran also wants nuclear power for 'peaceful' purposes.

I would like to see what all the 'Iran' supporters think of this.

This is not the first time this guy has made this threat.

Iran hid their 'peaceful' nuclear program for ~20 years.

Iran refuses to suspend their nuclear process so it can be determined by the UN that it is peaceful.

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 04:05 PM
link   
He called for the elimination of the Zionist regime in Israel, not the destruction of Israel or its people.

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 04:07 PM
link   
If i look at Iran, i really dont think that diplomacy will be the solution, sadly. Both the US and Iran want the complete opposite of eachothers wishes.

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by pstiffy
He called for the elimination of the Zionist regime in Israel, not the destruction of Israel or its people.

I agree, that is exactly what he meant, so becareful with your interpretations. You may end up beleiving what "they" want you to beleive.

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 05:31 PM
link   
President Arnmnanrajhad has called repeatedly for the destruction of Israel...nothing new here. Just more of his retoric. Its an Arab thing obviously.

Boycott ARABS

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Yer but how long will it be before Iran act on their words, you know how it goes most time someone says something enough times they will believe it and act on it, i think its a matter of time, all i can say is I'm sure we got more than pathetic nukes in our arsenal to retaliate with, just think all that money going into military R&D and i not seen anything since 1991 stealth fighter go figure the trillions and trillions dollars and pounds together and now think what they could invented, it only took 5 or so years to make our atom bomb during WW2 without computers that we have today that could easy double up the science two fold the things we got in secret i bet we just wouldn't believe it..........

[edit on 3-8-2006 by blobby]

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Well on that note it has been said many times that when WW3 does break out we will see unimaginable weapons.

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 05:56 PM
link   
So honestly what the difference between Iran DREAMING about destroying Isreal and Isreal HAVING ALREADY destroyed destroyed lebanon ?

I hope Iran wipes Israel all over the floor.......someone has to stick up for the lebanese.

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 06:53 PM
link   
The ironic thing is who is actually wiping out who here. Israel is slowly and methodically day by day killing off Palestinians and not just in Israel but in Lebanon as well. They even come up with weapons that will keep the Palestinians from protecting themselves from the Tanks that murder their people.
Its only a matter of time before Israel releases a nuclear weapon upon arabs and since America is literally letting them get away with murder I hope someone comes along and takes that power away from them before they cause more destruction. Hopefully sooner then later before more innocent people die. Its been over 50 years of their bloodbathing.

I'd like someone to go in front of a jew and deny the holocaust occurred and then ask the same person about Dar Yassin, Shatila and Sabra and they will deny any such thing and say its propaganda as well as deny that they ever happened. Hypocrites.
This is why the president of Iran denies the Holocaust because he knows its the ultimate of insults to Jewish people. Its a shame they don't hold that same idea when it comes to the deaths of others at their hands.

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Sometimes I think that this so-called president of Iran is a plant courtesy of the international bankers... I mean look at all he has done for them.. started wars, jacked up the price of oil and he has the whole world dancing on a pin.

My theory could be wrong of course.

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Hey, at least he's honest about his intentions of war, he doesnt try to hide them like the US does.
He also doesnt go around hypocritically telling other countries they are not allowed nuclear technology, while stockpiling massive ammounts himself, again like the US.

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by denythestatusquo
Sometimes I think that this so-called president of Iran is a plant courtesy of the international bankers... I mean look at all he has done for them.. started wars, jacked up the price of oil and he has the whole world dancing on a pin.

My theory could be wrong of course.

DTSQ

I don't think he has started any wars. The last war they did have was with Iraq and that was over 20 years ago. He has no real power to raise oil prices. That is done by the entire collective of Oil Producers (Like OPEC) and as a direct result of the pricing from the Commodities Markets (Speculators) daily trading prices.

If he cut off oil production he probably could affect pricing, yes but not by a lot, and the COMEX would probably jump it up 20x what he would raise it. If he was to start sabotaging the Straits of Hormuz that would be a different story though.

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I'd be interested in seeing a non-biased and accurate translation of what exactly President Ahmadinejad said. It would not be the first time he was deliberately mistranslated to fit a preconceived propaganda smear campaign.

President Ahmadinejad never said he wanted to "wipe Israel off the map" he was quoting the late Ayatollah who said "the Zionist regime should be removed from the pages of history". There is a difference. Dont get me wrong, Iran does not like Israel and believes it is a negative power in the region.

But what Ahmadinejad is talking about is regime change. Which is now perfectly legitimate thanks to President Bush's wars of regime change in both Afghanistan and Iraq. Why is it wrong when President Ahmadinejad thinks the Zionists should go the way of the Taliban and Saddam Hussein?

Also President Ahmadinejad is not an anti-semite. He is the President of a country with the highest population of Jews in the Middle East, outside of Israel. If he, and the Iranian regime, were anti-semites there would be no Jews either wanting to stay in Iran or allowed to stay in Iran. This is a glaring, undisputed fact that none of the Iran-bashers dare to address.

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by helium3

I hope Iran wipes Israel all over the floor.......someone has to stick up for the lebanese.

You have voted helium3 for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

THAT'S what I'm talking about. I doubt Iran could do it, but I wish SOMEONE would stomp a mudhole in Israel.

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeka
THAT'S what I'm talking about. I doubt Iran could do it, but I wish SOMEONE would stomp a mudhole in Israel.

As tempting as it is to sucumb to anger you have to remember that Israel is full of innocent civilians just as much as Lebanon is. There is no justification, ever, for killing innocent civilians and that applies to Israel.

The Zionist regime and the Israeli soldiers are fair game as far as I am concerned but Israeli civilians are not. Regardless of what is carried out in their name.

If it was not your intention to imply you want to see Israel as a whole hurt or punished or even destroyed, including innocent civilains then I apologize.

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 09:50 PM
link   
And..

www.jewsagainstzionism.com...

THAT's what I'm talking about!

Iran v Israel would be a showdown worth watching.

If it happens, let's just hope neither of them target civilians

EDIT: Another www.nkusa.org...

[edit on 3/8/06 by SteveR]

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
And..

www.jewsagainstzionism.com...

THAT's what I'm talking about!

Iran v Israel would be a showdown worth watching.

If it happens, let's just hope neither of them target civilians

EDIT: Another www.nkusa.org...

The horrible thing about it is usually during times like this when Anti-semetism is high due to the actions of these murderous Zionists, these are the people who take most of the flack for being Jews and meanwhile a lot of them because of how they interpret their religious writings they are against returning to Israel before God ordains it. They also know what some of these Zionists are capable of doing in order to fulfill their own selfish agendas.

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 10:33 PM
link   
From the article in the opening post..

"Although the main solution is for the elimination of the Zionist regime, at this stage an immediate cease-fire must be implemented," Ahmadinejad said, according to state-run television in a report posted on its Web site Thursday.

To me this will only sharpen the resolve of the Israelis, and perhaps escalate the bombings.

Ahmadinejad may be crazy, but he is not an idiot. He knows that Israel will not accept any terms for a cease-fire following demands from him.

He is actually provoking them, knows it, and is thrilled by it.

What a guy!

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 11:31 PM
link   
quote:
"Although the main solution is for the elimination of the Zionist regime, at this stage an immediate cease-fire must be implemented," Ahmadinejad said, according to state-run television in a report posted on its Web site Thursday.

To me, this speaks nothing but wussy. How you gonna say Israel needs to be destroyed but wanting a cease-fire in the same sentence? He's a freakin moron but i think thats typical for the type.

Boycott ARABS

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
Boycott ARABS

Enjoy your long walks

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join