It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iranian president: Destroy Israel

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by JudahMaccabbi

Originally posted by pstiffy
He called for the elimination of the Zionist regime in Israel, not the destruction of Israel or its people.

In the twisted mind of the Islamic world the Zionist regime means the Jewish state. The problem Muslims have with Zionists is not that they are Zionists it is that they are a Jewish state on what they perceive as Islamic lands. It is a matter of primitive and greedy pride.

People wonder why so many hate Israel now? It has a lot to do with people like you and "princeofpeace."

I like you guys, though. Y'all make me hate the Zionists more than I already do. I do see you have a warn, so I guess someone noticed you branding the entire Islamic world as having twisted minds and being primitive.

, it's too bad you don't realize the Arabs you and princeofpeace hate so much are more Jewish than the bastard Zionists y'all love. Does the term Khazar mean anything to you?
And, let's be real pimpin, you know DAMN WELL who the greediest people on the PLANET are: your beloved Zionists.

Boy, am I glad I'm so much more educated on things like this than y'all...

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 12:16 PM
link   
And, subz...

I didn't mean the Jews, Muslims, and Christians who live in Israel should have a mudhole stomped in them. I meant the POS Zionists. Thank you for making sure I wasn't wishing death on these people who have nothing to do with it.

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
Boycott MUSLIMS

Boycott Muslims? What the hell did Malaysia ever do to you? Or Maldives? Or Burkina Faso? Or Côte d'Ivoire? Or Mauritania? Let's not forget Djibouti while we're at it.

I can understand your frustration with Arabs, as I'm frustrated with them too. They're giving the rest of us muslims a bad name, despite the fact that Islam originated from there. From my experience with them, they're not very Islamic nor are they very humble. But then again I may have the bad luck of meeting a string of arrogant arabs.

Bangladeshis are ok, though. And Maldivians are wayy cool. So yeah, go ahead, boycott all muslims. You should have a look at this link:

Top Ten Countries with which the U.S. Trades For the month of March 2006

Other months up to May 2006 can be found at
www.census.gov...

It's interesting to note that your beloved Israel is not on the list for 2006 (I haven't checked out the past years) but Malaysia, a muslim country is.

Sure, boycott muslims. Perhaps that will be what is needed to push us towards the now-shelved Islamic Gold Dinar. Much better than reserves of fiat currencies, IMHO.

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by northwolf
Even Lebanese Army doesn't stand up and fight for Lebanon, so why should anyone else?

Exellent observation, northwolf!

if you don't defend your own country, don't even think somebody else should.

You have voted northwolf for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeka
And, subz...

I didn't mean the Jews, Muslims, and Christians who live in Israel should have a mudhole stomped in them. I meant the POS Zionists. Thank you for making sure I wasn't wishing death on these people who have nothing to do with it.

I was pretty sure you didnt mean that, was just making it clearer for others

Thank you for the WATS vote SteveR its much appreciated.

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by pepsi78

Iran is not exactly a dictotatorial place, they have as much as you if they can afort it, they wach cnn just like you, they got sporting competitions like snowboarding , moto cross and alot more, they go to clubs, they have all the stuff you got there, they have fun, it's not like you imagine, they can do about anything they want to.

Really? How about these examples:

Iran's president defends web control

Iranian president bans usage of foreign words

Iran president bans Western music

[edit on 4-8-2006 by bombers8]

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Ahmadinejad definitely called for Israel to be wiped off the map. No amount of two-stepping or semantic games will make it less true. A direct quote from him:

"As the Imam [the late Ayatollah Khomeini] said, 'Israel must be wiped off the map'… The Islamic world will not let its historic enemy live in its heartland."

www.telegraph.co.uk.../news/2005/10/27/wiran27.xml

Dozens of sources abound for these statements.

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Boycott ARABS

Most Iranians aren't Arabs.

They're Persians.

I don't know why people keep making this mistake.

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Some felines are persians too but it doesnt keep them from being cats

Boycott Islamic fascism

[edit on 5-8-2006 by princeofpeace]

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by bombers8
Ahmadinejad definitely called for Israel to be wiped off the map. No amount of two-stepping or semantic games will make it less true. A direct quote from him:

"As the Imam [the late Ayatollah Khomeini] said, 'Israel must be wiped off the map'… The Islamic world will not let its historic enemy live in its heartland."

He says that the state needs getting rid of and to be honest, due to the extremely tenuos claim they have to the land, so do I.

Israel should never have been formed but wad done so on the back of international guilt and religious bias.

The modern day Jews are nearly all Eastern European in descent and in my mind, the only way one can claim the land would be actual ethnicity, rather than for hokey religous reasons.

Otherwise, I will just change my name to Sitting Horse, wear funny animal skin garments, speak some perculiar tongue and claim a large swathe of the US.

Same thing.

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by bombers8

That is a mistranslation that was repeated in the echo chamber that is the Western mainstream media. It was a translation that came from Zionist "think tanks" and watch groups. The real translation, by people without agendas, was:

Professor Juan Cole

"the regime occupying Jerusalem must vanish from the page of time"

But if you want a source with an agenda closer to your own, which is the demonization of Iran, take the Zionist group MEMRI's own translation:

MEMRI Special Dispatch

"Imam [Khomeini] said: 'This regime that is occupying Qods [Jerusalem] must be eliminated from the pages of history.' This sentence is very wise. The issue of Palestine is not an issue on which we can compromise."

As we saw with the whole Jew Badge fiasco that these people got called out on, and exposed as liars, these Iran-haters never let the truth get in the way of a good story.

Ahmadinejad never said Israel should be wiped off the map, he was quoting the late Ayatollah who said the Zionist's regime occupying Jerusalem needs to be removed (regime change).

But I know you Iran-haters will ignore this, like so many other points that expose your lies. I know im most probably wasting my time typing up this rebuttal because you guys have the mainstream media to peddle your baseless lies. But if just one person reads this and changes their view on Ahmadinejad and sees the blatant lies being attributed to him and his nation then I will be glad.

[edit on 5/8/06 by subz]

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Both sides have caused a lot of problems. And both sides have done some of it on purpose to push their agendas, bot publicly known and hidden. But the view we all have now determines how we take what the sides do as good, bad or just ugly.

Being against Jews is ignorant as is against Muslims. There are some on both sides that want extremes just as with every religion. dont let them speak for the entire religion.

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Another little fact that the Iran haters will ignore is the fact that Ahmadinejad suggested that the state of Israel be moved to Europe.
Iran's President says move Israel

I agree with him. As stumason pointed out, most "israeli's" are not of semitic descent to begin with. They are ashkenazi, and they should go back to the lands that they came from.

If Israel was a direct result of the holocaust, which it was, then the people responsible for the holocaust should pay the price, not the arabs.

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 12:54 PM
link   
So essentially it was a call for "regime change" - something the US does on a regular basis.

A far cry from the call for genocide it's been portrayed as. Interesting to see how these things get twisted around.

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Sorry to gatecrash this anti-Israel back slapping, but is it time to pull out the Swastikas and shave my head yet ??
Thats the only thing left on this thread isnt it !

With the ultra-liberal press busy trying to outdo each other with their sanguinary exhibitionism, their patron institutions of misinformation pump out rumors, parsing the truth, weaving conjecture into fact. Pseudo -sympathizers making political statements about how much they care for today's fashionably 'innocent civilians’ (Not the Jews dummy!!).
Apparently some are even so naive as to imagine that Israel was a result of the holocaust, the state of Israel-a bizarre anomaly in the history of the world. Doubts cast about the veracity of Jewish claim to the region, for surely the Ashkenazi Jews never lived in Judea, the Jews just landed up one fine day! Heck, its cool to hate the Jews. Mel Gibson hates them, so can you!!

What next? Read me my 3 options ??

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAF101
Sorry to gatecrash this anti-Israel back slapping, but is it time to pull out the Swastikas and shave my head yet ??

Give over with the attempt at waving the anti-semitic brush at us for a second. If you read the thread you'll see perfectly legitimate questions and concerns with regards to Israel.

I make the destinction between Israel and Jews, which there is.

Jews, no problem. Worship whom you like, could be daffy duck for all I care. A Religion is just a religion...

Israel, questionable existance, illegal behaviour, Theocracy, propped up by the US and a cause for much angst in the world.

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Doubts cast about the veracity of Jewish claim to the region, for surely the Ashkenazi Jews never lived in Judea, the Jews just landed up one fine day! Heck, its cool to hate the Jews.

Well, yes, the population figures for the region since 1880 would indicates something like that.

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 11:48 AM
link   

So being anti-Israel is to be a Nazi? How does that work? Nazism and Israel never overlapped historically.

With the ultra-liberal press busy trying to outdo each other with their sanguinary exhibitionism, their patron institutions of misinformation pump out rumors, parsing the truth, weaving conjecture into fact. Pseudo -sympathizers making political statements about how much they care for today's fashionably 'innocent civilians’ (Not the Jews dummy!!).

Blame everyone else for Israel's actions. It's the standard zionist modus operandi.

Apparently some are even so naive as to imagine that Israel was a result of the holocaust, the state of Israel-a bizarre anomaly in the history of the world. Doubts cast about the veracity of Jewish claim to the region, for surely the Ashkenazi Jews never lived in Judea, the Jews just landed up one fine day! Heck, its cool to hate the Jews. Mel Gibson hates them, so can you!!

You shouldnt ignore historical facts. Facts that show Jews accounted for slightly over 10% of the population of Palestine in the mandate era.

The Demographics Of Palestine In 1918

Pursuantly to the declaration, President Woodrow Wilson sent Henry Churchill King and Charles R. Crane in 1918 to the Levant, today known as Lebanon, Syria and Israel, to investigate the attitude of the people then resident in the area towards the possibility of the establishment of a Zionist state there. The findings of the investigation, known as the King-Crane Commission Report make it clear that Muslims made up 80% of the population of Palestine at that time, while Christians made up less than 10% and Jews slightly more than 10%. The report further clarifies that both Muslims and Christians, or somewhere between 80% and 90% of the people of Palestine, were emphatically and almost unanimously opposed to the erection of a Zionist state in Palestine, while Jews were enthusiastically in favor.

Being against Israel's actions is not anti-semitism or Nazism. Those who resort to that line of defence are intellectually bankrupt.

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by subz
So being anti-Israel is to be a Nazi? How does that work? Nazism and Israel never overlapped historically.

The line of reasoning adopted on this thread is quite like the Nazis-spread lies, generate hate, condemn and criticize, hate speech and threats(

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 11:41 AM
link   
What is this supposed to prove IAF101? So one palestinian sided with the Nazis and fascists. Does this make all Palestinians Nazis? No. What do you say to the fact (you say they are important) the the Zionist Stern gang received funding from Nazi Germany and Fasciast Italy during the war as other Jews were being murdered in the concentration camps?
Jabotinsky In Fascist Uniform
Zionist Collaboration With Nazis and Fascists
Does Jabotinsky make all Zionists Nazi collaborators? No.

David Ben Gurion was happy enough to deny the right to exist of half of the German Jewish population in 1938 to further Zionist aims.
A month after the Nazi pogrom against Germany's Jews, famously known as Kristallnacht, Ben-Gurion provided an interesting mathematical formula for saving German Jewish kids. He stated in December 1938:

"If I knew it was possible to save all [Jewish] children of Germany by their transfer to England and only half of them by transferring them to Eretz-Yisrael, I would choose the latter----because we are faced not only with the accounting of these [Jewish] children but also with the historical accounting of the Jewish People." (Righteous Victims, p. 162)

Do your facts also discuss how through the centuries the Jewish population of the area was forcible relocated?

Do your facts show how for the last 60 years the Palestinians were forcibly relocated from Palestine/Israel by some European Jews?
List of Palestinian villages destroyed
Israeli website (in English) remembering the ethnically cleansed villages

As for demographics, I wonder what the demographics of European settlers was in the Americas during the early years of exploration or the English demographics in Australia and for that matter in South Africa, New Zealand, Zimbabwe etc.
Yes, just like the state of Israel the Americas, Australia and New Zealand are on some one elses land. South Africa and Zimbawe have indigenous rule now even though the boundaries of the states were drawn up by the British colonial rulers.

Failing to recognize the massive loss in property and life that Israel has suffered for years on end through incessant rocket attacks on civilians, despite its withdrawal from Lebanon. Failing to recognize the blatant acts of aggression in abducting its citizens and officers present inside its territory that has escalated the conflict. The reprehensible bias in refusing to recognize the right of a people to live without the constant fear of death. It is those who seek to pass judgement with such precepts that are truly impoverished, for this is morally bankrupt!!

I couldn't agree with you more about all of this and here is more
Looting
Pushed Into The Sea
Map of Destruction

Denying the state of Israel the right to defend itself from the aggressions of a hostile terrorist organization is just as anti-Semitic as denying Jews a right to exist.

The Palestinians do not have an army or even a government since most of them were kidnapped by Israel. Lebanon does not have an army of any threat to Israel. Israel is at peace with Jordan, Turkey and Egypt and has full political and diplomatic relationships with those states. Iraq has its own problems at the moment and is no threat to Israel. Iran may or may not have nuclear weapons. Israel does. Israel also has an unlimited supply of anything the US world super power wants to give them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join