It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dozens of UFOs filmed by Discovery video footage

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I came across this video supposedly taken from Discovery. There are so many anomolies and objects on this one vid alone that i very much doubt that all could be "Ice crystals" as such. There is at one time 2 objects that seem to fly in formation. If these are UFOS then it would seem there is a super highway for these craft right above us.

Have a look and post your views

video.google.ca...

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Hmm I think someone has recorded that from NASA TV because of the over voice you can hear explaining certain stuff. If that was a tape that was recorded on the space shuttle and brought back to earth, Then shown to the public then those objects wouldnt be there. They would be erased by NASA if they are UFO's.

Thats good footage you found right there.

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Thanks, i must admit i watched it without sound so wasnt aware of any commentary.

runs away to listen this time

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Is this from the recent mission?

I noticed that she mentions that they are using camera's in the UV spectrum, they did this with the previous STS missions & found a lot of light anomolies.

Good find.

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 05:30 PM
link   
To tell you the truth I think that's just debris falling of the Shuttle, they all go toward the upper right corner, and they seem to be different sizes, if they were to stop and change or reverse direction then you might have something. BTW I think this was a live feed from the shuttle camera and I presume being played live on NASA TV?

[edit on 1-8-2006 by WestPoint23]

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Looks like space crap to me, the camera keeps moving too, everything keeps a straight course, just crap floating in space.

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Agreed. Space crap. Bits of garbage, ice chunks, frozen pee-pee, etc., coming off the shuttle as it turns. Because the background of space is so dark, those little bits of junk don't have to be very big to really shine when the sunlight hits them. Yup, the more shuttle footage I see, the more I realize that space is just chock full of all kinds of flying bits of garbage, and if you can get into space and back without having some piece of junk hit you at 150,000 kph, you're lucky.

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Yeah westpoint, I believe it is from NASA TV. I did think it was debri aswell at first but its just odd that these objects are all the same shape and mostly the same size.

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 06:22 PM
link   
She goes to say 'The payload community are very happy with the activ...., with the data they have recieved." She went to say 'activity', and then changed it to data. What activity are they happy they seen?

Also some of the debris seems to be moving in a different direction at the end, but I agree with space junk.

McP

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 06:32 PM
link   
thesaint thank you for that video. For the none believers, that's alot of urine and crap that we produce, considering there's only about 10 humans in space.

For thesaint I have this link to more NASA footage that will astound you.
www.alienvideo.net...

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 06:36 PM
link   
yea thats nasa i know the ladies voice.
i wonder if she gets paid well. i mean all she does is talk all day, which most women are good at from the start

top topics

join