It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

whats the point

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 07:57 PM
link   

There is no war, the war is over, they won.

Doesn't mean we can't bitch about it...or point it out and laugh, when we can see the man behind the curtain, hehe....

Besides, until I'm forced to do things I don't desire, on a daily basis...I'm willing to chill...but there is a line...they simply haven't crossed it yet, for many of us....

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Russian

Originally posted by Dagger
thoughts like saying good bye if they tell use early enough. It would take a couple minutes for the missle to reach us, but I see your point

-Dagger

if they tells us early enough maybe we wont die from the missle.
maybe your neighbor will go crazy and kill you before you say good bye to your family.

OMG

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

There is no war, the war is over, they won.

Doesn't mean we can't bitch about it...or point it out and laugh, when we can see the man behind the curtain, hehe....

Besides, until I'm forced to do things I don't desire, on a daily basis...I'm willing to chill...but there is a line...they simply haven't crossed it yet, for many of us....

good point and i will get pushed off of welfare and unemployment then I will start protesting and revolutioning!

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Well, if you are on welfare and unemployment, I'd say you're the one winning against the system....hehe....
I'm not, nor could I be...at least not willingly...just against my nature....

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Well, if you are on welfare and unemployment, I'd say you're the one winning against the system....hehe....
I'm not, nor could I be...at least not willingly...just against my nature....

it was a joke. i work more then 40 hours a week and give the goverment a fair share of my pay.

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I know...hence the
following it...sorry, didn't mean to offend...I too put in a good workweek...in fact, I'm home now, and still working!!! (on another window)....

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 09:13 PM
link   
What's that you say? We couldn't handle the truth, even if we knew what it was? How do we then come to such conclusions when what we know of us has never truly been told? Surely then, they must be some kind of humans not born of a mother, not raised in a town such as we, brought up to receive such truths unpalatable, as we could never perceive? The fact that it sounds crazy should not make it as an end. The fact that it sounds crazy, should only serve to make the truth your friend.

�Or perhaps this is how they want us, perhaps this is the way we are controlled? Perhaps it is what that stops us going crazy? Or perhaps, it is just, what we�ve been told�

[Edited on 29-10-2003 by kegs]

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Good points and comebacks lads, I sometimes look around me and think about the whispers of truth, do we want to believe this to make our lives seem more interesting, or is it all true with little bits added on.

You know the scary thing is, if we all talked about one thing for a year or so, just all the people who thought differently about these things concentrated on one subject and wrote about it and tried to get to the truth about it, instead of a load of people talking and trying to get to the bottom of 100�s of different things, I wonder would we get there quicker, I wonder if the powers to be would start to wonder about us and where we were going with our talk of truth and lies.

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
Dagger,

they tell the truth when it doesn't hurt them,

they lie when they have to or to save themselves,

and when it really matters they just ignore the issue.

just like most people you know.

guessing about that of course, I assume you know good honest people.

but let's be practical here do you think that most people can handle the truth, really?

I don't and that is why I cannot slam them as hard as others around here.

now the thing is this, can I find the truth if I want to or need to even when others do not want to or need to know?

You couldn't have describes the feds better, NEO.

The feds are cowards. The feds are worthless fools who are out for themselves and no one else. WE need to kill these morons and put new people in.

People who actually won their elections, unlike certain people*cough cough*bush*cough cough*.

Signing off,
HLW

top topics

<< 1   >>

join