whats the point

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 06:48 PM
link   
So what is the point of talking all this crap, JFK was blown away years ago, ALMOST EVERYONE in the world who has half a mind knows he was killed by the poeple who were meant to keep him safe, all these years on and with the truth on the mind of almost everyone and nothing is done about it, the poeple remain rats to whatever their Government wants, out of fear, whats the point.

Hey you can say what you want about China, but their people had the balls to disagree and have a revolution, what did yours do? what did you do?

Come on a forum and talk about it.

but dont worry, i did the same as you.

Power to the people, # the poeple, power to them that own the companys and the oil, power to the money.

There is no war, the war is over, they won.

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Well besides the fact you are behaving like an anarchist I do agree in general with what you are saying.

But the people believe they are better off and that is why they do not rebel.

If they are squeezed enough then they will rebel of course.

But rebel for what?

Control?

People don't really want the responsibility of running the world do they?

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 07:06 PM
link   
did you guys ever think that the govenment might be telling the truth about everything and that we are just paranoid all

I said might

-Dagger

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Dagger,

they tell the truth when it doesn't hurt them,

they lie when they have to or to save themselves,

and when it really matters they just ignore the issue.

just like most people you know.

guessing about that of course, I assume you know good honest people.

but let's be practical here do you think that most people can handle the truth, really?

I don't and that is why I cannot slam them as hard as others around here.

now the thing is this, can I find the truth if I want to or need to even when others do not want to or need to know?

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 07:16 PM
link   
"whats the point?"

I often dwell on that very question. I'm not sure the American people possess the strong mentality needed for a revolution. I have my dreams.

"Power to the people is just a fantasy and they sell it to us as an American Dream"--Adawee the Wind

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
Dagger,

they tell the truth when it doesn't hurt them,

they lie when they have to or to save themselves,

and when it really matters they just ignore the issue.

just like most people you know.

guessing about that of course, I assume you know good honest people.

but let's be practical here do you think that most people can handle the truth, really?

I don't and that is why I cannot slam them as hard as others around here.

now the thing is this, can I find the truth if I want to or need to even when others do not want to or need to know?

I dont suppose that they could handle the truth, but I was just saying if they were not lying
Which we all know is impossible for them to do.

-Dagger

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO

People don't really want the responsibility of running the world do they?

Nice point Neo. I dont think people would want the responsibility of running the world. It would only distroy them cause everyone has differnet points of veiw of how the world show be run.

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 07:21 PM
link   
It would basiclly curropt(spelling) them

-Dagger

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Dagger,
I think if goverment told all the truth then we would be scared #less. Thats good we dont know to much about whats going on. Would you want to find out that you will die today from a nuke? I wouldn't. I would like to just die peaceful with no fear.

That my $.02.

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I would like to at least know what they actually do with our tax money and I guess I would like to know if something was going down so I could prepare myself for it.

-Dagger

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dagger
It would basiclly curropt(spelling) them

-Dagger

Yes it would corrupt them and thats way i like living under the goverment. so the goverment keeps me atleast for right now from the corupption.

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 07:28 PM
link   

I would like to at least know what they actually do with our tax money and I guess I would like to know if something was going down so I could prepare myself for it.

-Dagger

your tax money is their food and how would you perpare yourself for a nuke attack?

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 07:31 PM
link   
If govornments, throught the history of mankind, were honest and told the truth, people would have went nuts and overthrew them as they came along.

You cannot rule people with honesty and love. To wielrd power means you are corrupted by its lust. When you gain power, you have to do dirty evil # to maintain it.

The people of the US already had a revolution years ago to create this country. Another revolution might come along sooner or later. But, we have not reached that crux of awareness.

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
If govornments, throught the history of mankind, were honest and told the truth, people would have went nuts and overthrew them as they came along.

You cannot rule people with honesty and love. To wielrd power means you are corrupted by its lust. When you gain power, you have to do dirty evil # to maintain it.

The people of the US already had a revolution years ago to create this country. Another revolution might come along sooner or later. But, we have not reached that crux of awareness.

We are reaching the crux of awareness and that worries me cause maybe the next US goverment will be worse then this one. For example maybe is will be one party leader ship like in most on midwest(arab countries)

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Aren't people already running the world. It hasn't quite yet been transfered over to machines
. And the major governmental officials are still human - that is where the root of their corruption lies.

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Russian

-Dagger

your tax money is their food and how would you perpare yourself for a nuke attack?

Duck and cover

No seriously...
not really sure how to , but it would be nice to know so I could gather my thoughts together.

-Dagger

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheManWithThePlan
Aren't people already running the world. It hasn't quite yet been transfered over to machines
. And the major governmental officials are still human - that is where the root of their corruption lies.

If you dont know what is being talked about on this post then dont post.
p.s. goverment runs the world(yes they are humans but ib power)
people are the citzens and the workers of the goverment.

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Russian

-Dagger

Duck and cover

No seriously...
not really sure how to , but it would be nice to know so I could gather my thoughts together.

-Dagger

what would you need to get your thoughts together for?
to get a gun and shoot your self? when you are going to die in a minute you need no thoughts. they will only creat fear. might as well die happy!

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 07:48 PM
link   
thoughts like saying good bye if they tell use early enough. It would take a couple minutes for the missle to reach us, but I see your point

-Dagger

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 07:54 PM
link   

thoughts like saying good bye if they tell use early enough. It would take a couple minutes for the missle to reach us, but I see your point

-Dagger

if they tells us early enough maybe we wont die from the missle.
maybe your neighbor will go crazy and kill you before you say good bye to your family.

new topics
top topics

<<   2 >>

join