It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 planes used for rendition!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 07:45 AM
link   
G'day all,

Just a theory of mine that has been brewing inside my head for a while, don't have any info to back up my theory whatsoever, but would appreciate some educated thinking and remarks on my idea.

Many people have said that the planes involved in the 911 attacks, were military cargo planes. If this were the fact, then that means there are 3 'civilian' planes floating around somewhere doesn't it. 2 from the towers and one from the pentagon attack that was a missile instead. The fourth having been shot down over Pensylvania.

Now this theory has a few questions I'd like answered;

1) what has happened to the passengers on these flights if the planes were
swapped for military cargo planes?

-are they locked up somewhere in a secret prison camp, forever till they
die?
-have they been brainwashed and let out into the communities with new
identities?

2) are the civilian planes that were swapped for the cargo planes actually the
ones that are now being used for the USA's rendition programs around the
world?

-this would make sense wouldn't it? You have 3 planes that have effectively
been written off therefore have no identities and are not recognisable to
any one particular owner. If they were repainted, they could be anyones,
don't you think?

These are the two big questions haunting me about the 911 events. Many documentaries and reports are out all over the internet deeply analysing the events of the day, but I do not remember anyone investigating where the Boeings actually went if they were swapped for cargo planes and were the passengers could have gone?

Please share your thoughts on this subject matter,

I appreciate your effort and time.

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 02:47 AM
link   
doesnt anyone have any thoughts on the possibility of the above happening?

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Chances are, the alleged 'passengers' were not normal civialians, and the aircraft are now in government service transporting CIA prisoners from torture camp to torture camp.

But of course, I believe real planes hit, so please disregard the above.

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Sorry but it was real aircraft and passengers that unfortunately hit during 911.If i were to subscribe to your theory then why be stupid enough to keep the aircraft in service,even with a new paint job ? All the parts in it are signed out to those aircraft,and someone could come along and join the dots and go "wait a minute,those are the 911 planes"....far better to blow them up over the ocean and deep six the parts.Why go to all that trouble especially keeping the passengers locked up somewhere forever ? Too much trouble and hard work...any nation willing to go that far would kill off as many witnesses as it could.

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Ummm.... then what crashed into the Twin Towers and the Pentagon? The Twin Towers were definately hit by airliners. What happened to the passengers?
And would the Powers That Be be so monumentally stupid as to use the supposed same planes for rendition?
No, sorry.

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Sorry, but terrorists hijacked planes and crashed them into the WTC and the Pentagon, the evidence is overwhelming. Why people try to come up with any other explaination is really beyond me....

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Ive no idea..not sure if everything from the Kennedy Assassination,Watergate and other incidents have just coloured the water so much that even the simplest things are disbelieved by many of the masses.

top topics

join