It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A new massacre in Qana (Lebanon)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 03:06 AM
link   
A new massacre on Qana (south Lebanon) made till now over 50 civilians killed half of them are children. I will update my post when the exact number of civil victims in known.
Israeli officials said that they are not to blame because they have warned the qana's citizens to leave their village. But how can they leave if all the roads of this village were bombarded?
Will the world community wake up just for one time and deny the Israeli barbary?

(In 1996, 106 civils were massacred and 110 others were injured)

[edit on 30/7/06 by PARADISEVIEW]

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 03:21 AM
link   
So Qana v2.0? Not good. So many dead. For those with an interest I saw a link today from ThePieMan that was a PDF of about 20 pages or so that details the first Qana "accident"... those with an interest to see the tactics, analysis and legal stuff that PDF is pretty revealing. I hope this is not a repeat performance of a decade ago. So I guess this'll be an unfortunte accident too... by some folks description. Uh, massacres aren't accidents - ever.

Thanx, may those responsible meet real justice,

Victor K.

Ah! found the link:
www.ccr-ny.org...

[edit on 30-7-2006 by V Kaminski]

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 03:38 AM
link   
well i dont no when the muslim world will open thier eyes and do something about these horrific attacks by israel.just watching them pictures made me cry and i wont be surprised if more terrorists,more extremists rise,more suicide bombings,more militias etc.why cant all the mid east muslim countries unite and wipe this little israel.

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 03:48 AM
link   
thanks for the link kaminsky,
here is another link where you can see pictures of the massacre (
be aware they are very touching)

just click on the PHOTO link on the site *link to graphic images removed*
[edit on 30/7/06 by PARADISEVIEW]

MIDDLE EAST CONFLICT FORUM POSTING CONDUCT ##ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ##

[edit on 7/30/2006 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 04:46 AM
link   
hun, I just threw up!

Touching doesnt cover it...

just shocking images. Even after looking at quite a lot of images, you think after a while you might be hardened to it, but no...

just appalling.

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Hey dude i would remove the link before mods do it for you.

People should see this but this is a family site too..T&C,S you know.

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 05:18 AM
link   
See.. this is the reality of conflict!!!

It,s always the innocent that get hurt..I,,m pretty sure that instances like this occurred only too frequently diring the Iraqi bombings too but for the most part censorship reared it,s ugly head again

While obviously the same dusgusting scenes happen in acts of terrorism you must realise that THAT is the terrorist objective. To publicise scenes of what destruction will take place if they do not get their way

But regarding a legitimate army strategy??That is deplorable..

We condemned Hitler for his reign of terror and genocidal tactics.People are still living with the horror and fallout even today

We condemned IRA and it,s tactics of targetting anything it chooses

We condemned Saddam and his appalling violence against the Kurds and his own people.

We condemned Osama (or whoever) for the needless loss of lives on 911

Im just wondering when We will stand up and condemn EHUD OLMERT..
because now I lay the blame at his feet alone..

It is not a case of East versus West or Jews versus Muslims or Israel versus Hezbollah anymore in my eyes..

If he has declared war then he is a war criminal within 3 months of his official posting

If he has not declared war(which I believe he is the case) then he is a TERRORIST and a MASS MURDERER hiding behind western support

I have to wonder how long that support will last now..

BTW Piemans link for anyone that hasn,t seen it
www.ccr-ny.org...

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Touching!! The baby's head was blown right off! I'm going to puke up my croissant!
Alittle more warning or else remove the link, please.

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 05:34 AM
link   
yes even with a warning that the image is graphic it still has to come off.

I posted a link with one photo that wasnt nearly as bad as your link
and it was removed and I got u2u because of it.

u2u the link to people if they want to see it.

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 06:44 AM
link   
For those who want to have the address af this site just U2U me. (Mods deleted the site and i totally understand)

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by AGENT_T

Im just wondering when We will stand up and condemn EHUD OLMERT..
because now I lay the blame at his feet alone..

It is not a case of East versus West or Jews versus Muslims or Israel versus Hezbollah anymore in my eyes..

If he has declared war then he is a war criminal within 3 months of his official posting

If he has not declared war(which I believe he is the case) then he is a TERRORIST and a MASS MURDERER hiding behind western support

You have voted AGENT_T for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

I don't use these often as i don't see many people who earn them, but you get one for that post.

As said in another good post by a member 'the only difference between the Israeli and Hezbollah, is that Israel has the money to spin it as something other then terrorism'

This is gone too far.

I believe in the 3 fold rule of karma, i wish i could be there when Olmert's comes back round, that will be a sweet day in my book.

[edit on 30-7-2006 by picklewalsh]

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 10:40 PM
link   
i'm surprised there haven't been any people supporting israel's decisions to commit this atrocity

now, what would happen if hezbollah committed HALF as many murders....

oh, wait, we'd here about it on fox news, CNN, MSNBC and the like

the only place i'll here about this horrible act is on NPR

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 11:08 PM
link   
With proof of over 150 rockets being fried from behind and around this building the blame for "so called" civilians deaths is on the head of Hezbollah. Support, aid, live near Terrorist..........then die with terrorist. With Hezzy schools traing suicide bombers starting at age 5, Israel saved some future terrorist.

Joshua killed the five cities 3000 years ago. Every living thing in the cities, man, woman, children, cattles, dogs, oxen....everything.

Hezbollah planned this atrocity......I am proud of Israel for having to guts to kill terrorist, future terrorist too...........

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by thermopolis
With proof of over 150 rockets being fried from behind and around this building the blame for "so called" civilians deaths is on the head of Hezbollah. Support, aid, live near Terrorist..........then die with terrorist. With Hezzy schools traing suicide bombers starting at age 5, Israel saved some future terrorist.

Joshua killed the five cities 3000 years ago. Every living thing in the cities, man, woman, children, cattles, dogs, oxen....everything.

Hezbollah planned this atrocity......I am proud of Israel for having to guts to kill terrorist, future terrorist too...........

OMG!!!!
I didn't knew there was people like that !!!!
I didn't knew that there was people like you that are happy for the death of innocent children (one of them was just 24 hours old!) I bet that you beleive he was born with some missiles and guns..... I just want to tell you that things like that babies born with weapons only exist in science-fiction movies .

If i follow your beleives i would be happy that Hitler killed the jewish.
And i would be sad he haven't killed them ALL...
I would be happy for all the massacres and the genocides that happened in history...
I would be happy the day all of the ethnies in world are extinguished ( except mine)

I hope you are not a human being . I hope you are just a machine posting a reply.
Because i don't beleive that in the 21st century there's still people thinking this way.
May God help you son . And the next time some children are killed I really hope (and i'm serious) I really hope that they won't be your children or your brother sor some of your relatives....

May God help you my son . May He be with you to guide you threw the good road of humanity.
And if God do not exist may the human nature gives you some conscience because either your conscienus is dead either you don't have one.

In both ways i hope you will have one soon.

At last i want you to know that i don't hate you .You are not to blame . I just want you to become a 21st century human being with some conscience.
I will always be here son if you need me .
do not hesitate to ask for help.
Wish you good luck in life.

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 05:23 AM
link   
The number of dead is 57 including 37 children (under the age of 10! One of them is a 24 hours old!!!)

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by thermopolis
With proof of over 150 rockets being fried from behind and around this building the blame for "so called" civilians deaths is on the head of Hezbollah. Support, aid, live near Terrorist..........then die with terrorist. With Hezzy

"So-called"? Um, no, actual civilians. This massive C-F is one of the reasons why Israel has now stopped bombing Southern Lebanon. They were children. They were sheltering from the bombardment. And you blame them for being hit?
Thermopolis.... words fail me.

Here are some symbols instead.

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by feelpain
well i dont no when the muslim world will open thier eyes and do something about these horrific attacks by israel.just watching them pictures made me cry and i wont be surprised if more terrorists,more extremists rise,more suicide bombings,more militias etc.why cant all the mid east muslim countries unite and wipe this little israel.

coz God will not let hte evil muslims or ANYONE take over Israel. It was Gods land to give to HIS chosen ppl and dagnabit they're gonan keep it this time!!! Sharon is outta the picture coz he gave up Gods land. now this new prime minister is doing Gods will and i pray that Israel will also get some more of ITS land back from the evil muslims.

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Snazuolu

coz God will not let hte evil muslims or ANYONE take over Israel. It was Gods land to give to HIS chosen ppl and dagnabit they're gonan keep it this time!!! Sharon is outta the picture coz he gave up Gods land. now this new prime minister is doing Gods will and i pray that Israel will also get some more of ITS land back from the evil muslims.

Oh and Mr Know-all, you represent god or pretend being him? What if god decides to punish Israel for killing hundreds of innocent people?

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 07:12 AM
link   

That's funny, then why did your god let the Romans take over in the First Century AD? Or... the muslim Arabs take over in the Seventh Century?
As for Sharon... are you really one of those televangelists like Pat "my brain is a rotted husk" Robertson?
By the way, where is this missing land of which you speak?

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 10:15 PM
link   

evil muslims?

all muslims, or just the specific group that acts violently in the name of religion?

when the turks controlled israel it was incredibly fair to all jewish and christian people there, more fair than the israelis are to palestinians today.

finally, RELIGION SHOULDN'T DICTATE POLITICS

top topics

<<   2 >>

join