It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hovering UFO Filmed BY ME This Morning

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 03:45 AM
link   
I woke early this morning and glared out of the window..In or above the trees across the way I saw a Glistening Hovering Object!. Lookes like a Craft, but not a human one.
I grabbed my DV Camera and Started to film it.. Its good quality..but the battery died after a few Mins,

Check it out
www.yousendit.com... " target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow"> www.yousendit.com...

Now I'm shure theres an Explenation for this, Its either Some Sort of craft or I was thinking its some kind of small object that had attached itself to the top of one of the trees.

tell me what you think.

thanx in advance

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 04:03 AM
link   
It looks to me like an odd shaped balloon on a string, stuck on a tree.

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 04:13 AM
link   
That's kinda what I thought it may be, Although I was Really Excited this morning filming it as you can imagine lol

[edit on 25-7-2006 by TrentReznor]

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 04:49 AM
link   
I bet you were! SorryI wasn't trying to take anything away from your find and excitment.

I noticed that it was quiet a distance from where you were filming, so I imagine it would have looked pretty suspicious to the naked eye.

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 05:11 AM
link   
ya just a big shiney baloon caught in a tree IMO......by the way how did you notice it that far off?

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 05:20 AM
link   
It was Glistening very Bright, Well its gone now anyway, dissapered about 10 mins after I took the video, Id did look Convincingly Like a CRAFT through my Video Cameras Screen, but I guess its kinda obviouse what it is now

thanx all

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Holy unidentified flying object Batman! A balloon!

Awww.....never mind

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Actually it looks to me like TWO balloons, the typical happy birthday - round -helium filled type. That accounts for the odd shape...

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 06:04 AM
link   
yes Tombstone you could be right, although at 1:12 into the video it kind of flips on its side and it lookes like an s shape or a mumber 2 ,

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Looks to me like it is an IFO now.

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Yeah definitly a Helium balloon, sorry Trent...

You got me all excited to at first, then I saw it didn't move away from the Camera....

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Yeah it looks like a balloon to me as well. Better luck next time man..

Btw Trent.. Wasn't it you who posted a longer video a few years back where your language was prett colorful?

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 10:51 AM
link   
The material is mylar...definitely mylar....not sure what they're making alien craft from these days, but perhaps if it is mylar, then the aliens gave us the technology to make better helium balloons for kids parties.

And that, as Martha Stewart would say, is a good thing!

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Btw Trent.. Wasn't it you who posted a longer video a few years back where your language was prett colorful?

Yes That was me, That also turned out to be a Mylar
Balloon....What is it With me n Mylar Balloons, you would of thought I'd learn my lesson

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Looks like this poor guy got stuck in a tree.

www.1st-gift-delivery.com...

It is an expensive ballon too.

[edit on 25/7/2006 by Umbrax]

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Its a huge number "2"

The company i work for make them so im pretty familar with them. You can buy them on the high steet in gift shops for 2 quid any number you want..

haha a huge number 2 flying over the trees in the morning

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 12:37 PM
link   
lol, thanx "TheSaint".

looks like somebody had a great Birthday at My expense

[edit on 25-7-2006 by TrentReznor]

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Most diffinatley a zeta reticulan scout ship...
collecting pinecones... they make them into neat little wreathes at christmas (zoobergothmas to zetans)
That tree must have had a lot of them, cause they were like all over it...

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 07:37 AM
link   
I'm sorry but there is no way that that is a balloon. Balloons do not glow and have intensily dark areas next to them. There are many UFOs that look like this. There are also many UFOs that look like long flexible worms, I think this is what you have captured here. I must say manchester must beswarming with aliens 'cos this is the second like this you have filmed. Do you really beleive it is a bolloon Trent?

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 07:40 AM
link   
or maybe it could be a balloon, actually now I've watched it more it seems to be tethered to the tree!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join