It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hovering UFO Filmed BY ME This Morning

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 08:05 AM
link   

I'm sorry but there is no way that that is a balloon. Balloons do not glow and have intensily dark areas next to them. There are many UFOs that look like this. There are also many UFOs that look like long flexible worms, I think this is what you have captured here. I must say manchester must beswarming with aliens 'cos this is the second like this you have filmed. Do you really beleive it is a bolloon Trent?

Actually Dr X I Think There must be A balloon Factory Near by!!!

manchester must beswarming with Renegade Balloons acting Suspiciously.

Yeah I belive its a balloon I'd say 89% shure

The Very Bright and Very Dark Aperance of it is more to do with The Camera Struggling with Contrast.

What can I say I'm a sucker for Mylar ballons, there floaty aperance is verry Saucer lke, just how I imagine one to move ecpecially that spinning one i videoed last year

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr X
I'm sorry but there is no way that that is a balloon. Balloons do not glow and have intensily dark areas next to them. There are many UFOs that look like this. There are also many UFOs that look like long flexible worms, I think this is what you have captured here. I must say manchester must beswarming with aliens 'cos this is the second like this you have filmed. Do you really beleive it is a bolloon Trent?

Yeah its definatley a baloon tethered to the tree like you said but as for the dark and bright spots you mentioned, that is because the sun is reflecting off of it in what you call hot spots and it gets dark real dark on the spots that aren't directly reflecting the sun, you see this in the camera due to the latitude of the camera (latitude is how many levels of light and dark the camera can see) you have to remember that looking at this thing with the naked eye will look different than through the camera.

Side note: Latitude of film and camera's is why you dont see stars in the pictures from the apollo missions because they are too faint for the apeture setting set to get a good picture of the moons surface. (My film school knowledge is finally paying off
)

Bez

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Ive got to say mate, the commentary made it for me :-)

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 10:06 AM
link   
It could always be a Grey scoutship in stealth mode acting like a balloon.

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 10:26 AM
link   
'S' shape ballon definately. Looked cool though.

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 12:41 AM
link   
ok how many people does it take to call it a balloon? lol enough already!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join