It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video of strange lights over lake seen from my balcony and ALIEN? -- this is a new one.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Just one or two things.

First, I do not know what software you have to work with videos, so I recommend VirtualDub-MPEG, a freeware and very good program to work with video files.
You can also find some filters to do many things with VirtualDub-MPEG.

Second, stop using a camera that is not in the best conditions, it may only send you in wrong directions.

About the first video, I do not know what that lights are, but the image on the DELL button is probably you.

If you enlarge the video you can see a shape that I suppose is the same one that we can see on the beginning of the video and then a human form (you?) extending the right arm, then advancing to the right and finally it looks like that human form is peering over the computer or that is siting down.

Also, I do not know why you worry about that shadow on the DELL button but do not worry with the shadow in the beginning of the video, they look the same, they even move in the same manner.

Just one more thing, if you are trying to understand a video, do not start throwing another video in the thread, it will only make of it a more confuse thread.

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Dude, let's think for a second that it's not your shadow there. It's something else's shadow. Your explanation for it is that it's an alien. You see a OFU where everyone else sees DELL. Guess what, if you say GOD backwards it spelss DOG.

You see a head, eyes, nose in the power button where everyone else see's a power button with the word DELL printed on.

The point is, there is no evidence in that footage of any alien or any ufo in your room. From what I can acknowledge you could have had an alien sitting in your head and another couple playing board games in your living room. But guess what, there's nothing alien about that footage.
You could have said that you heard an alien farting in your room, or that you felt one scratching your back. Okay, that's your word. But no farts whatsoever, no back scratching.
Only a frekin video of a desktop computer made by Dell.

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Palasheea
I AM NOT THE SHADOW. MY HEAD IS A LOT BIGGER THAN THE ONE SHOWN IN THE MOVIE AND NOT ONLY THAT, BUT I WOULD NEVER BE ABLE TO FIT MY HEAD BETWEEN THE CAMERA AND THE COMPUTER -- IT BEING ONLY A COUPLE INCHES AWAY.

Your head does not have to be between the camera and the tower to get this natural phenomena. In fact, if your head would fit between the camera and the tower, then it wouldn't be a shadow of your head we're seeing, but your head itself.

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Thanks all for your feedback. I will have to wait till tomorrow to comment on them as I'm just out the door. So talk tomorrow and thanks again!

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Hi i have read and viewed the video that Palasheea had posted... and i believe what Palasheea is trying to point out is the shadow that wasn't there to begin with... let me clarify. When Palasheea put down the camera down infront of the Dell logo there was no shadow, BUT when someone walked by (which can clearly be seen in the video) the shadow of that person can be seen leaving the room or our view, however, we still can see a shadow on the Dell reflective logo that does not belong to Palasheea or the camera its self... it wasn't there before only after the moving shadow had passed by do we see another shadow... I think thats what Palasheea is trying to say.
If you guys view the video again and see the BEFORE the pass-by shadow on the Dell logo there was no shadow but after that you see there is a shadow which wasn't there before.
I hope you guys understood what i was refering to...

ISJ

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 04:44 PM
link   
LMAO - this thread is soo stupid its just not true - literally.

Mate if you cannot understand that ufo backwards isnt ofu or that a convex reflective metal object doesn't show images as a wide angle lens does then you really need to do a reconstruction in daytime using the back of a spoon - you'll see your reflection in that too.

Cant believe i have actually written all that about something so stupid.

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 05:35 PM
link   
why is this thread still open, and why is the kid allowed to fool around in the ufo-section for the second time?

are you even interested to keep hoaxers and jokers away from the ufo-section?

are you even interested in the serious investigation of the UFO-phenomenon?

thx
hoeon out

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Okay.... I can ACCEPT that you think you have something credible.
I am even willing to give you just a tiny, tiny shred of doubt as you said you'll try to replicate the effect.

But an 'eye' on a 'female' imprinted on your 'blinds'..........

Are you 'crazy'?

I see a blur caused by bad cam, crappy lighting conditions and an overactive (or deliberately deceitful) mind.

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Ohhhhhhhhh. WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! After watching that video, Im definitely convinced..........that you either have a hyperactive imagination, or you are on some really choice mind benders if you think anything in that video warrants study as a UFO case.

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 10:06 PM
link   
If the original poster is intentionally fooling us...

Don't you have better things to do with your time. Maybe you are interested in the paranormal and want some piece of evidence to show that you belong. Not everyone needs some "hard-hitting" video evidence to enjoy the world of the unknown. In fact it would be better if false footage was not posted in such a manner, so as to discredit the real evidence which you would enjoy seeing.

If the original poster is sincere...

My advice to you is to practice some self control when it comes to posting. You might think you are doing good by posting footage of such low quality, but you are only accomplishing the opposite. If you honestly think something is going on then get a higher quality camera from a friend or family member or somewhere. Then when you have something clearer to show, post it.

Let this be a lesson to all those would be paranormal hunters out there. If your evidence is not up to snuff, then don't post it on the Internet. You will be torn apart!

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Is it just me....

Or is anyone else confused about this thread??

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Lol well, I don't see it. Probably, because there's nothing there, its all in your head.

[edit on 24-7-2006 by kittyklaws]

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 11:00 PM
link   
OHNOES THE ALIENS ARE TAKING OVER OUR CASE FRONT PANELS!

But seriously if you use a bit of common sense you can see that the letters that look like OFU are actually DELL with various parts of the letters missing or blurry. It's not rocket science to see that DELL and OFU are very similar in terms of looks.

I replied assuming you were being serious but I'm hoping your joking for the sake of my trust in the intelligence of the human race.

As for the shadow/ face whatever it is thats just a shadow and trick of the light that makes it look like a face

[edit on 24-7-2006 by Saberu]

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Y'know, I can happily read a thread about Reptilians in one's backyard. I can happilly read a thread about someone's personal abduction experience that they feel they have personally experienced. I'm happy to cast an open mind over most photographs and videos presented here. But this one truly borders on the absurd.. truly does take the mickey out of the other wild things we see here from time to time. I'm surprised the discussion has gone as far as it has.

But then again, perhaps we need these kinds of threads here as to maintain a sense of perspective - that when a possibly genuine case comes along, it's more likely to withstand the test of scrutiny even if it sounds unbelievable on first reading.

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 08:44 AM
link   
*sighs* ...can't believe i'm actually posting in this thread...oh well, here goes:

Originally posted by Palasheea
I am not the shadow. My head is a lot bigger than the one shown in the movie and not only that, but I would never be able to fit my head between the camera and the computer -- the cam only being a few inches away.

I think you're being honest with this information Palasheea, so I don't want to be rude, but its so hard for me not to be amazed by how stupid this thread is, and this statement above just takes the biscuit mate it really, really does.

How you can't get your head around the simple concept of how shadows reflect off things is laughable. You're really wasting your time - if you want a good video firstly buy a decent camcorder, take it outside (get AWAY from your bedroom ASAP) and point it at the skies.

Although in saying that, I have been thoroughly entertained by reading this during my lunch hour, so here's a thumbs-up

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tetraspace
Is it just me....

Or is anyone else confused about this thread??
I'm more amused than confused to be perfectly honest with you

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by JebusSaves
OH My Lordy-Lou.
If you find one person, yes just ONE person to post on this thread that agrees there is something Extraterrestrial about this video i'll eat my hat.
In fact, i'm so confident that you won't i'll make this claim.
If one person other than yourself or incarnations of you, post in agreement, I will walk to Israel, via the United States(take the long route see), walk down the 'Gaza Strip', declare myself as Jesus Christs great great great great great great great great grandson(possibly a few more greats), bring about Peace in the Middle East while reciting the words to Elton Johns 'Don't Go breaking my Heart', then as Peace takes hold, i'll walk on to Germany, reform the Nazi Party, only this time, instead of massacring the Jewish people, i'll begin efforts to build a ladder to the moon, THEN as a sign of good faith, i'll walk through France and be nice(possibly the hardest part of the journey) to all the French people i see, then as I arrive back in England, i'll take off all my clothes and proceed to streak from Dover to London using only the hair around my testicles as a source of nourishment. On arrival in London, i'll go straight to Tony Blair, take out a pen i have discreetly hidden 'pon my naked person, sign a treaty to end all Poverty, Wars and Worldwide emissions of Greenhouse gases then walk slowly down to Buckingham Palace, where I shall meet with the Queen and proceed to create our OWN Heir to the Throne.....but only if one person agrees.

I agree with Palasheea. I just want to see you doing all this...lol

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by PARADISEVIEW

I agree with Palasheea. I just want to see you doing all this...lol

NO no no, i'm not wasting my time if you don't really agree.
So, if you agree I need to see you explain why you agree

What convinced you, and how its plausible

LOL

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 10:16 AM
link   
don't you see the eyes , the nose....ect
this is certainly a UFO...
i even think it's a male because i can see a kind of a stick and 2 balls..... can't you see that...

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by PARADISEVIEW
don't you see the eyes , the nose....ect
this is certainly a UFO...
i even think it's a male because i can see a kind of a stick and 2 balls..... can't you see that...

awww nicetry.
I'm tempted to do my proposal just because you've said you agree to this, even though you know its false....but i can't, sorry

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join