Video of strange lights over lake seen from my balcony and ALIEN? -- this is a new one.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 06:18 PM
link   
media.putfile.com...

Here's another one of my movies that I took of the night sky over the lake from my balcony. The first link is the movie and the second link are screenshots from the movie.

Here's what you will see in this video.

I took this movie using my dual cam 1.3 megapixal LCD digital camera that also takes movies.
I wanted to see if anything would show up on playback and in this movie a few things showed up in it.

First, I should add that my camera cannot pick up any stars or the moon because it's not powerful enough. But it does pick up bright lights zipping around and just like the one I showed this board before a few days ago, this movie also shows a bright light zipping around. Once again, it was not seen when I made the movie and was only seen on playback in Windows Movie Maker.
Well, on playback -- and, um ... please fasten your seat belts and try your best to keep an open mind on the following information I'm giving you here about what's in this movie.
So here goes....
In the first part of the movie, the camera is on and it's facing the left side of the room.

I pick up the camera and I take a step or two out to my balcony to film the night sky. There's a white light that's zipping around here and there that was not seen when I was filming the movie but was seen on playback.

I then bring the camera back inside and set it directly in front of my computer tower where its viewfinder and focusing ring is faced toward the front of my computer. The viewfinder was focued in on the metal convex oval that has "dell" etched on it. (please view image link above to see photo of front of my computer)

But, in this movie, a weird thing happened. Somehow, maybe by a strange coincidence or whatever, when I played back the movie, that part is showing not the word "dell" but instead it looks like it's spelling out OFU (which is backwards for UFO)

But then it get's more bizarre -- if you notice in the movie, a strange figure moves directly over that metal convex oval where it then completely blocks whatever is on that oval.

[edit on 23-7-2006 by Palasheea]

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 06:29 PM
link   
You're kidding right?

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 06:56 PM
link   
why dont you go buy a real video camera?
you keep taking these clips that we cant see anything in them.

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Springer...

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by sandman658
why dont you go buy a real video camera?
you keep taking these clips that we cant see anything in them.

SAIDAR said the following about the camera I'm using in my other thread where I posted one of my video's:
posted on 18-7-2006 at 02:59 PM (post id: 2348253)

"I don't know of anyone here has experience with a low quality camera at night, but I do. It's not possible to record something in the dark with low quality cameras. They won't even pick up star-light or moon light. But the "objects" in the video are bright, you can easily see them. So I think that's proof that the lights are not stars or the moon."

So, that white light that is seen over the lake in this one zipping around is NOT A STAR OR THE MOON -- and it was not seen when I was filming the movie and only seen on playback when I viewed it in Windows Media Player.

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 07:59 PM
link   
The thing your seeing is your own shadow thats reflecting on the "dell" convex metal piece.Its very obvious.

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 08:05 PM
link   
You tell me how I got between the camera and the front of my computer tower. Remember, if you read my first post, I set that camera down on the table directly in front of my computer tower which was on the same table. The viewfinder of the camera was facing the computer to where the metal convex "dell" oval is located on it.

There was only less than a few inches between my the camera and the computer. I don't have a clue what that "thing" is that's shaped like a head that moved from the left into the very small space between my camera and the front of my computer is/was.

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Palasheea
You tell me how I got between the camera and the front of my computer tower. There was only less than a few inches between my the camera and the computer. I don't have a clue what that "thing" is that's shaped like a head that moved from the left into the very small space between my camera and the front of my computer is/was.

Well, you move in front of a light source in your room, the same light source that is shining on the "dell" convex metal piece.That produces the moving shadow, your own shadow.Surely u understand now lol?

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 08:16 PM
link   

You tell me how I got between the camera and the front of my computer tower. There was only less than a few inches between my the camera and the computer. I don't have a clue what that "thing" is that's shaped like a head that moved from the left into the very small space between my camera and the front of my computer is/was.

Your shadow could being projected from the light source to the computer front logo, no matter if the camera itself was only a few inches. Try to reproduce the effect.

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 08:19 PM
link   
No, once again, there only a few inches between the camera and the front of the computer. I don't know what or who that shadow is of what looks like a head moving in from the left.
A little bulbous shaped head.
My camera and computer tower was on a table. The same table that my computer monitor is on.
After I got back in from the balcony, I placed the camera on the table in front of my computer tower - and facing it while it was still "running".

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 08:23 PM
link   

No, once again, there only a few inches between the camera and the front of the computer. I don't know what or who that shadow is of what looks like a head moving in from the left.

As I said, try to repreoduce the effect. Take your time and see what happens. If you don't find any way to generate the same shadow, then maybe, just maybe, you have something.

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 08:28 PM
link   
This is a different movie. This is not the same movie I posted in that first thread I posted on this board.
But I will try to see if I can do another move with the same lighting conditions and the same placement of the camera in front of the computer tower as I had in this movie posted in this thread to see if I get the same results. But, to be honest with you, I don't think the same thing is going to happen Lol....

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I think you just polished the doornob to say "OFU". I don't understand why you filmed your door and out the window to your balcony if you knew your camera's video mode wouldn't show much of a damn thing in that hour and didn't see the glowing thing flying around out there before you started filming because like many you say you didn't see it through the camera. I really wonder what purpose you and they think saying that serves in trying to convince us that what they show us isn't a hoax.

[edit on 23-7-2006 by Elimaku]

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Please read the information about this movie that I have in the first post of this thread. Sorry, but it's not a hoax.

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 09:17 PM
link   

There was only less than a few inches between my the camera and the computer.

Whatever made the shadow on your computer's front panel obviously did not do so by moving into that few inches of space between your comera and the computer. If it had, it would have blocked the camera's view of the front panel of your computer, unless it was completely invisible. I assume that this is what you believe caused the shadow....something invisible to the naked eye caused the shadow to appear and like the lights obove your lake, became noticeable only after the video was played back. Thats one possibility.

Here's another. AFter filming the nights sky with a camera that you yourself stated was incapable of picking up the stars or even the moon..(which seems just a little self serving to me, and makes caustion bells ring in my ears)..you stepped back inside, placed the camera down facing the front panel of your computer with only less than a few inches between them. It seems to me more likely that the shadow was made when seconds after you placed the camera on the table, you stood up and blocked a lamp which was on the far side of the room. It's plain to see that whatever made the shadow was in motion and the shadow was cast when someone walked by blocking the primary lightsource in your film.

Now, I suppose it could be true that this shadow in the film was made by something small enough to step into the "less than a few inches of space" seperating your camera and your computer, but my money is riding on the possibility that the shadow was made when you or some other living breathing human in the room walked between the primary light source in your video and the computers front panel which is where the shadow falls. Your responses have been to assure people that there is but a few inches of space that seperate the two points. I accept that. Perhaps you should just tell us what you think happened at the end of your video, because it's extremely obvious to me that you or someone else blocked the light and caused the shadow to fall on your computer's front panel. Explain why you think that this is not what happened. Please!

[edit on 23-7-2006 by whadayawant]

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 09:49 PM
link   
media.putfile.com...

I'm just posting this video (see link above), because I have to admit that I've been getting some paranormal images showing up in these movies I'm making in my effort to see what's out there in the sky above the lake off my balcony.

In the above video (and also please refer to the image below this), I made it on June 21st -- we had a big thunderstorm that night and I wanted to catch some of the lightning that was coming over the lake and everywhere else. It was real sight to see and there was a lot of it that night.

Anyway, in this movie, I pick up the camera and walk through the slide door of my balcony. (should add that I slowed down this video so no one would miss that EYE on the blind)

BUT HERE'S THE PART OF THIS VIDEO I WOULD LIKE FOR YOU TO FOCUS ON. LOOK AT THE VERTICAL BLIND THAT I'M WALKING BY AS I'M GOING TO MY BALCONY.

LOOK AT THE EYE ON THE BLIND AND NOTICE HOW IT IS FOLLOWING ME AS I'M WALKING BY. SEE HOW THAT EYE SHIFTS ITS GAZE AS ITS FOLLOWING ME....
THAT PART COMES AT THE BEGINNING OF THIS MOVIE.

After that part --- you will see a black sky -- pitch black but then for the rest of it you will see lightening -- but the main part of this video is the beginning where that eye is on the blind. (sounds in the movie are thunder and evp sounds -- get that in most movies and recordings I do)
Please also refer to the image below....

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Whadayawant, I was the only one home at the time when I made that movie (talking about the first one but this goes for the second one too).
I had a light on in the room that's located on the right side of the room where my back is to it as well as my computer table and in this case the camera too because it was on that same table in front of my computer tower.

My computer tower is to the left of my computer keyboard and monitor.

I've alread set things up the same way I had them set up that night --
Walking in front of the table where my computer tower is and the monitor of my computer -- and the camera with it's viewfinder facing the front panel of my computer tower did not cause any little head to scoot over from the left and then block that metal dell oval....
I don't know know where that little guy came from but it's my guess that it's something that's a "paranormal" effect.... of "something".
I'm an ITC researcher -- have been for many years so I'm used to getting such weird images in my movies and photographs.

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Actually, the OFU thing to me looks like the word "Dell" on that button on your tower but just bled together a little because of the light source. The button above it is the higher button on the tower. To me that's exactly what it looks like.

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 10:24 PM
link   
It depends what your focusing on -- to me, because I was making the movie to see if I could catch some of those strange lights I see out there every once in a while -- when I saw this movie on playback - the first thing i noticed was that that metal oval looked sorta like OFU and then with that head moving over it -- well that's what I was seeing.
But the most strange part of this movie, once again, is that shadow moving over that metal dell oval....

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 10:34 PM
link   
And while I'm at it -- here are a couple of my ITC images. I know who the first image is....

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join