It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the final answer to everything? (strange website)

page: 206
<< 203  204  205    207  208  209 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fiverz
I also submitted an article ... it was dry, with a link, but I tossed in some mysterious conclusions at the bottom as a teaser.

Hah...it seems I did the very seem thing. Link at the top, litle bit about the game, then the fact that no one knows what it's for, etc...

I'm with cutwolf, I'll take some kind of lowly moderator-ish position. haha.

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Can someone post the clue again

I can't get it back

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 12:55 PM
link   

for that, helen said ______ ?

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by JebusSaves

I can't get it back

Sure It's

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by JebusSaves

I can't get it back

Yeah here you go.

The clue is:

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Do you think the number of _ in for that, helen said ______ ?
Is equal to the number of characters in the answer?

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 12:59 PM
link   
An anagram for Helen said is headlines......can anyone get anything for the For that part?

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Anagram, Schmanagram. Its been straightforward to this point. Why would it change?

link   
Is anyone else looking into this Helen Vaughn Michel person? the last few questions have kinda related to her career

link   
Is anyone else looking into this Helen Vaughn Michel person? the last few questions have kinda related to her career

link   
Man, i'm thinking we need to rearrange the letters.

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 01:02 PM
link   
So my brute force method of anagrams for "haldenied" ended with nada.

On to something else ...

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I really thought I had it.

Klaatu Nikto Barada

helen speaks it in The Day The Earth Stood Still. It stops the robot.

it would have been cool if that was it.

here's a problem I think we might encounter at some point, if not already. I have noticed, when restarting the quiz, that sometimes the correct answer gives an incorrect message and reloading a few times gets it to work.

what if we one of us tried the right answer and that happened?

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Nice to see you back Cutwolf! just chill well get it!

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cutwolf
Anagram, Schmanagram. Its been straightforward to this point. Why would it change?

Yea I really didn't think it was either but I was determined to try it because I would have been really teed off if that was the answer and I chose not to check them out.

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Hi guys I am new to ATS as a registered member,although through my boyfriend I have been reading stuff here for a long time.
I registered for this game thing (true, we all know this would add a few hundreds of members to the ATS boards eventually,me being one of them), and I must praise all of you for your intelligence (and show my shame for not being able to give some contribution to this helen subject) and team work. While on the game, something quite annoying just happened: I tried an answer for the 37th question and it was incorrect, so I pushed the Back button on my browser to take me back to the question (as I have done many times before), but it now says "out of sequence". I tried to go back to the original question and answer them all again, but it says "you have already started". So I am trusting your experience here: should I delete my cookies, reboot my pc, or is there no way back?

Again, I am sorry I cannot help although I am trying to think, and I thank you in advance.

[edit on 26-7-2006 by blasfemme]

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Lol its fine fiverz. Aren't you the one doing the anagrams on EVERY clue? Its your forte.

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 01:10 PM
link   
you just need to put the right answer for the current question and you will move forward. if you want to start over you need to clear cookies.

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I'm a new user here, but I've been following the clues with you guys; you were close, the answer's "klaatubaradanikto" (just got the order wrong, thank you, Army of Darkness!)

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 01:11 PM
link   
holy crap, back on page 190 i htought on 206 when im reading it there would be a winner, i have to haev a shower and eat, dont finish without me

top topics

<< 203  204  205    207  208  209 >>

join