It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the final answer to everything? (strange website)

page: 205
<< 202  203  204    206  207  208 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I've listened several time this podcast, and i've didn't found something relevant in it.

Someone have searched on helen of troy ?
I'll continue searching !!!

Sorry i'm new and english isn't my mother tongue.

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by NJStomp
On www.abovetopsecret.com... helen670 has a podcast. I do not have Quicktime on my work PC so I cannot listen to it. Maybe it is something she says in this podcast? Just an idea
-Stomp

But why would the clue be directed to helen instead of helen670?

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freenrgy2

Originally posted by NJStomp
On www.abovetopsecret.com... helen670 has a podcast. I do not have Quicktime on my work PC so I cannot listen to it. Maybe it is something she says in this podcast? Just an idea
-Stomp

But why would the clue be directed to helen instead of helen670?

after thinking about it, I agree. I don't think it is a current member.

Maybe a member that is no longer active here, though.

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 12:25 PM
link   
how many people have joined in the last couple of days for this....interesting...lol

OK, well i've gone through alot of 'helen' threads and i'm not finding anything.

May have missed it, but then chances are I didn't.
I'll continue for a bit longer, but I think the idea was wrong.

So, what now.
Any Famous Helens linked with Carbon/Atoms or that side of Science?

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Geeze, I am so frustrated with this helen question I can't see straight. I think it might help to walk away for a little while and think more constructively. I don't know. I'm out of ideas right now.

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Okay, it took for freakin' ever, I read almost all of the "helen" posts, but I didn't find anything on the posts. I don't think it's a current member. I think we need another route.

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I'm a literature graduate and have been trying to tackle the helen of Troy angle.

I've been leafing through my copy of The Iliad trying to find any references to survival, spoken by her in that work.

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I started rearranging the letters..

from

"for that, helen said" i've created

'final test hard' with letters 'heo' leftover.

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 12:30 PM
link   
i googled : "the instinct to survive" helen, but found nothing of significans no quotes

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 12:30 PM
link   
i googled : "the instinct to survive" helen, but found nothing of significance no quotes

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I'm looking into Ava Helen Pauling (wife of Linus Pauling)

so far nothing

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 12:33 PM
link   
WOW, people are getting annoyed at the Helen one.....personally, this is a walk in the park compared to the mental frustration from the one regarding the distribution of this site.

WHICH it is still telling us to do, by the way.......

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 12:33 PM
link   
OK, lets try this, found this article

icwales.icnetwork.co.uk...=17437356&method=full&siteid=50082&headline=space-invaders-will-get-us-singin g-name_page.html

I quote

Helen said, 'It's all set in the future, 2106, and in space, where we are communicating with alien races and seeing whether we get on with them or not. On top of that, there's a gameshow to contend with between everyone.'

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Here is a interesting transcript from when Helen Markham was in court. She was a witness that picked Oswald out of a police line up. Looking through it now.

mcadams.posc.mu.edu...

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I think helen and helen670 are the same persons.
So helen stopped her activities on 21-3-2003 at 05:57 AM
and helen670 started on 31-3-2003 and they both came from Australia.
I think also that this member isn't the key.

[edit on 26-7-2006 by frachd03]

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 12:39 PM
link   
OK, just a quick reminder....how many times have we tried to look too deep into it.

We need obvious....who is an Obvious Helen?

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Well the two most obvious Helens are Keller and Troy I would think, and we have searched those two with no result thus far. So that's why we are so confused.

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Okay, new thought. Perhaps we are looking at this wrong. Maybe it isn't a quote we should be looking for, but a thing. As in and that, helen said. Like it is cut out of the middle of a sentence or something. I don't know where to go with that, but its a thought.

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 12:48 PM
link   
This Helen was on the team that supposedly discovered what caused the mass extinction of the dinosaurs...kinda has to do with survival...or lack there of. Im looking into it now

www.chemheritage.org...

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I don't think it is a quote from the Iliad.

I will check The Odyssey, although I cannot remember if Helen makes an appearance in the work, although I know that she is mentioned.

top topics

<< 202  203  204    206  207  208 >>

join