It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel Takes a Stupid Pill

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by BaastetNoir
well, i think you shoudl ask that to the Hez'bollah and the Hamas... they're the ones hidding behind their families shooting their Russian missils from the top of REsidential building.

But your question made me shuckle... so what you are actually saying is, Israel should start firing missils from the top of their buildings and hidding behind the Jewsih ppl...Is that the "brave guerrilla style" you speak of ? C'mon ... did you even think before you type ?

I think I see what he was saying. It's similar to the Revolutionary War. If the American forces had fought in the same manner as the Red Coats, they would have lost. Did I get that right?

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Baastetnoir:
I suppose the same logic can be said that Israel hides underneath the protection of Americas Eagle wing. Lets see Israel be able to wage disproportionate war like they do without relying on US welfare.
And the kids, brainwashed!!! I would say they would be brainwashed if they did NOT throw rocks!
At least they understand that Israel is destroying their lives, for what? Two soldiers?! Is it not like Israel doesn't kidnap theirs? The reasons are BS IMO.

This attack by Israel solves NOTHING, it can only serve to make the problem worse, but of course, it's destiny, according to the Jewish version of the bible. Israel is all good and I believe that is the MAIN reason people stick up for and support Israel.
Seems some are only willing to try on Israeli shoes, they don't believe the Arab ones fit, or at least cause evil blisters, or perhaps the Israeli shoes come with odor-eaters or gel souls?

If I was Jesus, I would kick out the whole lot of the Israeli government. Would Jesus approve of them? I would assume not.
If he does come back, perhaps he would do just that, kick them all out!
(All the while walking about in JESUS shoes)

[edit on 22-7-2006 by Toadmund]

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 02:58 PM
link   

well, i think you shoudl ask that to the Hez'bollah and the Hamas... they're the ones hidding behind their families shooting their Russian missils from the top of REsidential building.

But your question made me shuckle... so what you are actually saying is, Israel should start firing missils from the top of their buildings and hidding behind the Jewsih ppl...Is that the "brave guerrilla style" you speak of ? C'mon ... did you even think before you type ?

You could have just said they are just as much afraid of them as the Palis or hamas are of them. You don't have to mish-mash words around and try to make it as though they are more courageous. They are perfectly comfy-cozy with their video-game F16, X marks the spot, push a button, drop and run technique or behind tons and tons of armor against the dangerous rock throwing children of Hamas. Just because they use words like "pinpoint targetting" to mean they are dropping a bomb on a bunch of people, doesn't make them any more courageous.

Wether you care to see it or not, each time they kill innocents and a terrorist strikes back in revenge, they are hiding behind the Israelis because those people that did the killing are nowhere to be found. They are back at the base bragging to his buddies about the cool video game he played in his plane and how big the cloud was when he "pinpoint attacked" the house full of kids.

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePieMaN

You could have just said they are just as much afraid of them as the Palis or hamas are of them. You don't have to mish-mash words around and try to make it as though they are more courageous. They are perfectly comfy-cozy with their video-game F16, X marks the spot, push a button, drop and run technique or behind tons and tons of armor against the dangerous rock throwing children of Hamas. Just because they use words like "pinpoint targetting" to mean they are dropping a bomb on a bunch of people, doesn't make them any more courageous.

Wether you care to see it or not, each time they kill innocents and a terrorist strikes back in revenge, they are hiding behind the Israelis because those people that did the killing are nowhere to be found. They are back at the base bragging to his buddies about the cool video game he played in his plane and how big the cloud was when he "pinpoint attacked" the house full of kids.

How many Jewish soldiers have fired missils from their own homes, behind their families. Noticed i said SOLDIERS, because they wear uniforms... Anyone in a filed distance can see whom they are. The "hez'bollah" and the "Hamas" "heros" don't ... they disguise themselves as civilians, using children as shields. Now if you think there is any bravery in that, lets just hope someone one day never uses you or a child of yours as a shield.

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 03:16 PM
link   
What is Hezbollah's goal? What motivates a Hezbollah fighter?
Do they just want to be left alone?
If the current aggression stopped, would they mind their own business?

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah
If you haven't notice yet, this is NOT a war against Hizb'Allah, but against the entire Country of Lebanon.

In case YOU missed it, Lebanon has been told numerous times to police their own radicals, they refuse to do so. Now they think they have enough of an army to challenge the IDF if they cross the boarder, yet they did not have enough of an army to control a few thousand radical militants. I call BS.

Let’s just call a spade a spade and say that it was NEVER that they COULD NOT, they DID NOT WANT TOO…

Now they are paying the piper.

If you’re neighbor was friends with the local sheriff and every Saturday night he decided to get drunk and start shooting at your house because he did not like you, yet the sheriff would not get involved against his friend, how long until you too the law into your own hands?

Not very darn long, I guarantee it.

Were Hizb'Allah soldiers hiding in Power Plants, Milk Factories, Food Factories, Pharmaceutical Plants, Water Purification Plants, Grains Silos's?

Funny how weapon storage facilities become “Baby Milk Factories” once they are hit by a military force. Those guys are so bad and so transparent at their attempts to tip world opinion through the bleeding heart story that it is laughable. It’s more Baghdad Bob propaganda.

As too the other targets many ARE strategic in value, mainly to keep Syria, Iran, and the rest of the Israel haters out of southern Lebanon and to keep them from running new truck, ship, and aircraft loads of munitions, supplies, and reserve forces to the Hizb'Allah.

Others are good to break down the enemy; it’s darn hard to keep an army fed when there is no electricity to run refrigeration, its hard to call for supplies with no phone lines.

good-old-Americans-in-Iraq-quote: "Terrorist Hide Amongst Civilians!" when Inncent People die. It is so easy to quickly get rid of all the Blame and point the finger at "Terrible Terrorists".

Ok if this is propaganda, then were is the Hizb'Allah front lines? There are none because they are blending with the people in towns for protection like cowards. You think this is the first army to ever pull this game, it went on in Vietnam all the time.

US Troops would come into a friendly village and be greeted by local families, but later that night after dark the family, children and all, would put on the black PJ’s grabs their rifles and heads out to shoot sniper fire into the US firebases.

How many Tanks does Hizb'Allah have?
How many Self-Proplled Artillery do they have?
How many Aircraft do they have?
How many Helicopters do they have?
How many Gunship do they have?
How many APC's do they have?

If my enemy had a tank and I had a rock I would first be asking myself which side God was on. If I still believed that he was on my side then I would throw my rock at the tank knowing in full confidence that it would hit some vulnerable spot on the tank and take it out. This whole war is based on the fact that they believe God is on their side, so why don’t they act like it? Why couldn’t they kick the IDF’s butt the last few times they tried to take them on? Shouldn’t they be questioning themselves if this is REALLY a Holy War, or if its just a grudge that they cannot let go of…

You are not Concerned with those numbers at all.

Anyone that is still there is obviously on the side of the radicals, any sane person that did not have a stake in the fight would flee. So again since the Hizb'Allah is so worried about the humanitarian side of things, why don’t they come out to the front lines and fight like men to protect the innocent in their towns?

You keep dodging this question, why will you not answer it, is it because the answer is so obvious that it puts an end to any argument from the other side?

If they are willing to be suicide bombers and they know that they will die a great honorable death and go to Allah, then why do they continue to fight like cowards rather then come face their enemy away from civilian population that they so desperately care about?

Truth is they don’t care about the civilian population they are just pawns that they use to get media attention, and everyone with half a brain knows this is true.

but since this Crimes Against Humanity are perfomed and executed by the Holy and God Chosen Nation of Israel, you are keeping your Mouth shut.

Actually that is quite an assumption on your part. I am in fact a Christian, but I am not a Zionist, and while I believe that the Middle East plays a role in the end times, its not as important as both Zionists and Futurists claim it to be. I am a Historicist, which basically means to me the age of Israel, in a biblical context ended in 70 AD, so I could really care less if the IDF puts on pink Spandex and dances in the streets. I simply wish that both sides would just put up, fight it out like men, and get it over with. There is never going to be peace there, until it happens, as the hatred runs too deep. So just let them fight, and get on with it. Now if the Islamic side would take it out of the cities and into the battle field then it would be better all around for those innocents in the area. Since they feel it’s a just and righteous war they should have no issues with this proposition, unless they really know otherwise.

Israel was once in Lebanon in 1982 - and you know what happened?

People of Lebanon got so pissed of by their fecked up Genocidal Tactics of killing everything Arab that moves, that they gave Birth to Resistance - a Resitance Called Hizb'Allah. And they have driven them out of Lebanon.

Well let’s just get our history straight then shall we? So you really believe this was the beginning of the trouble and it was Israel’s fault?

Lets review, Palestine was originally Israel, Israel is overthrown by the Romans and eventually becomes Palestine. The Jews are scattered to the four corners of the earth.

Come back down the road a bit and Palestine is under British rule, they decide to split the land between the Palestinians and the Jews. The Jews agree to this but the Palestinians whine that they want the whole thing or nothing. So they ended up with nothing, it was Britain’s to give to whom they pleased at that point.

1948 May 15, Hours after declaring its independence, the new state of Israel was attacked by Transjordan, Egypt, Syria, Iraq and Lebanon.

ALL the Arab Nations that got their butts handed to them in that war have been looking for any chance they can to get even with the Israelis since that day, and the Palestinians are simply a convenient excuse. If any of those other countries really cared they would take the Palestinians in, Jordan did for a short while, then even THEY kicked them back out, how humane is that?

So lets not be ignorant and say this started in the 80’s, this has been a VERY long time in coming.

You pathetic attempt to put all the blame on Hizb'Allah is not working here mate - at least not with me.

Well mate, the truth is that the world is getting fed up with the xenophobic religion that is radical Islam. It’s the only religion in the world to cause this much damage since the days of the Holy Roman Empire, and there is hardly a country on the planet that has not had trouble dealing with these guys. I don’t think that people are buying the excuses, Lies, propaganda, and sob stories like they once did. Yeah everyone feels bad to see people suffering, but the reality is that it’s their own people that are causing that suffering not the rest of the world. If they just let go of their grudge and left Israel alone Israel would stop messing with them, but the fact is that they will not be happy until the Jews are gone and Palestine is restored and sorry to tell you I don’t see that happening, EVER.

Israel does not send troops into neighborhoods because these guys bounced them a check or something, it’s because they keep attacking Israeli citizens. What is Israel’s motivation for messing with these people, what do they gain out of it?

Nothing!

If Israel was stirring the pot to invade and take over land, they would just do it, they certainly have the ability too. Israel keeps messing with them because they keep asking to be messed with. Islam feels they own Palestine, and they will keep poking the bear in the butt with a stick because they think they can get them to leave; now they are getting the business end of the bear.
After all it was Israel’s land way before it was Palestine.

Originally posted by Toadmund
suppose that if Hisb'Allah got rich benefits from another country like Israel gets support from the USA, I would suppose then that Hisb'Allah would be more out in the open.

They get aid from Syria and Iran openly, and I am sure that they get aid from other rich courtiers in that area through back channels.

[edit on 7/22/2006 by defcon5]

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 04:35 PM
link   

How many Jewish soldiers have fired missils from their own homes, behind their families. Noticed i said SOLDIERS, because they wear uniforms... Anyone in a filed distance can see whom they are. The "hez'bollah" and the "Hamas" "heros" don't ... they disguise themselves as civilians, using children as shields. Now if you think there is any bravery in that, lets just hope someone one day never uses you or a child of yours as a shield.

I don't know wether or not you listened to what Bin laden said when he sent his message about why they attacked the WTC but I could have swore one of the reasons were directly related to Israel and the treatment of the Palestinians. I don't know about you but I live in NY right across from Manhattan and I lost a childhood friend as well as other aquaintances and customers family members in that tragedy. I already feel like my children and I are used as a shield when I have to worry about how Israel treats other people across the globe because they are being funded and supported by my government. I should not have to live like this because they are mistreating fellow human beings. I want to go back to living the way it used to be without fear or loss of freedoms. It is not my choice to support a government that practices racial inequality and disregards basic human rights.

If this last little showing of how they tend to over-react and mete out disproportionate justice wasn't enough to show you anything then there is no hope that we will ever not have to look over our shoulders and pay for the crimes of another countrys actions.

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 05:05 PM
link   

I already feel like my children and I are used as a shield when I have to worry about how Israel treats other people across the globe because they are being funded and supported by my government.

You know that even if Israel never retaliated for any of the attacks against it we would still be dealing with this. They would simply have another excuse to do it. The real issue is not the way that Israel treats anyone, though it does not help things that they fight back harshly, it is actually all about a piece of land. The whole thing is like two kids fighting over a toy on the playground, you can either have a third party police them, you can take the ball away, or you can just let them fight until one wins.

Personally I think the UN should force everyone to leave that area, flatten it, plant some grass and open the world’s largest golf course, or turn it into a big religious theme park. They could even charge an entrance fee and use the income to buy a backbone.

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Israel is defending itself against terrorists, do they not have a right to do that anymore? Is political correctness more important than the safety of their citizens. I don't think so. Israel is doing a fantastic job, they are giving everyone a good example of how to deal with terrorists!

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Souljah do you propose that Israel not do anything for fear of killing civilians? Maybe the civilians should group up and attack Hezbollah themselves then if they do not want Israel bombing them, but they won't because they support the cowardly attacks by terrorist, and in doing so will suffer the consequences of harboring terrorist. Civilians die in all wars why should I or anyone else begin to worry about it now? The fact is, war does solve problems while talking only causes a build up for greater wars in the future. If Lebanese people will later become active terrorist then they will die a harsh death along with their families and country men, that you would think would be enough to deter terrorism but apparently they don't care about the civilians their "interest" serves.

Fools like your self, with your closed eyes and covered ears do NOT have a solution to the problem, so instead of spewing your worthless crap from one sided sources who do not understand the situation, tell us all your views on HOW TO FIX THE SITUATIN SOULJAH please enlighten us all on how the world should run seeing as you, being oh so wise and all can run it yourself. To many you sound like an anti semitic @#%@^ who will spread your hatred to anyone you encounter, you hate Israel for no reason, and not because they kill civilians or you would hate Hezbollah and Ham mas as well, which you apparently love and support. You do not even try and look at it from other angles, this post like your others are simply disgusting hatred. Of course you will not answer me, or even read this because it is against your agenda, so I encourage you to be a man and not a coward and explain exactly how to fix this issue if war bothers you so much.

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Perhaps souljah is willing to look past the propaganda, and is willing to root for the underdog simply because they are being unjustly made to be the bad guy, whereas the other side is being made out to be 'so fresh, so clean'.
Now just suppose that in your neighborhood there were gang members who caused trouble by robbing banks and stealing old ladies purses and beating up people in the next state over from yours.
Now; what if your local state governor (or other gang members) decided that enough is enough, so he decides that he is going to lob bombs over into your state, in the general direction of where they believe the gang members reside, in the process destroying whole neighborhoods.
Well heck, that would be justified because gang members have family members who are their mothers and fathers, cousins etc. They harbour them, give them homes to live in, give them comfort, etc.

So by your logic, if you destroy the whole neighborhood, you can take care of the gang problem.
You can also kill flies with sledge hammers, you may miss the fly a few times, but heck, you'll get 'im eventually!
Just do it in your own home please.

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Baastenoir, Thanks for putting in words what I was thinking every time I hear this.

I don't know how anybody can defend Hizbollah, they are the ones that started all this crap, then run and hide behind civillians and then say how the IDF are killing civillians.

It just shows how much they care for the Lebonese civillians who they supposedly are there for and care about.

Military forces usually stand between enemies and the people they care about and are fighting for. They keep the fight away from innocent people. They don't bring the fight to their own cities by attacking their enemy and running to populated areas endangering innocent people.

They don't pick a fight at the border then run back into the civillian population

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 02:38 AM
link   

And until Israel bows down to 65 UN Resolutions against them there will be no Peace.

Why on Earth does Israel have to bow to anything, when they were the ones who were attakced first ?

www.jerusalemites.org...

UN Resolutions and Palestine

UN resolutions Israel has not complied with

UN resolutions Israel has not complied with

While Bush ibn Bush uses the fact that Saddam Hussein has not complied with UN

resolutions as an excuse to launch his ``pre-emptive" war, here is a list of dozens

of UN resolutions that Israel has not complied with. These should be included when

you send emails and faxes to your congressional representatives to oppose Bush's

war on Iraq. Now's the time to act. The vote is coming soon.

UN Resolutions Against Israel, 1955-1992

1. Resolution 106: "... 'condemns' Israel for Gaza raid"
2. Resolution 111: "...'condemns' Israel for raid on Syria that killed fifty-six people"
3. Resolution 127: "...'recommends' Israel suspend its 'no-man's zone' in Jerusalem"
4. Resolution 162: "...'urges' Israel to comply with UN decisions"
5. Resolution 171: "...determines flagrant violations' by Israel in its attack on Syria"
6. Resolution 228: "...'censures' Israel for its attack on Samu in the West Bank, then under Jordanian control"
7. Resolution 237: "...'urges' Israel to allow return of new 1967 Palestinian refugees"
8. Resolution 248: "...'condemns' Israel for its massive attack on Karameh in Jordan"
9. Resolution 250: "... 'calls' on Israel to refrain from holding military parade in
Jerusalem"
10. Resolution 251: "... 'deeply deplores' Israeli military parade in Jerusalem in defiance of Resolution 250"
11. Resolution 252: "...'declares invalid' Israel's acts to unify Jerusalem as Jewish capital"
12. Resolution 256: "... 'condemns' Israeli raids on Jordan as 'flagrant violation"
13. Resolution 259: "...'deplores' Israel's refusal to accept UN mission to probe occupation"
14. Resolution 262: "...'condemns' Israel for attack on Beirut airport"
15. Resolution 265: "... 'condemns' Israel for air attacks for Salt in Jordan"
16. Resolution 267: "...'censures' Israel for administrative acts to change the status of Jerusalem"
17. Resolution 270: "...'condemns' Israel for air attacks on villages in southern
Lebanon"
18. Resolution 271: "...'condemns' Israel's failure to obey UN resolutions on
Jerusalem"
19. Resolution 279: "...'demands' withdrawal of Israeli forces from Lebanon"
20. Resolution 280: "....'condemns' Israeli's attacks against Lebanon"
21. Resolution 285: "...'demands' immediate Israeli withdrawal form Lebanon"
22. Resolution 298: "...'deplores' Israel's changing of the status of Jerusalem"
23. Resolution 313: "...'demands' that Israel stop attacks against Lebanon"
24. Resolution 316: "...'condemns' Israel for repeated attacks on Lebanon"
25. Resolution 317: "...'deplores' Israel's refusal to release Arabs abducted in
Lebanon"
26. Resolution 332: "...'condemns' Israel's repeated attacks against Lebanon"
27. Resolution 337: "...'condemns' Israel for violating Lebanon's sovereignty"
28. Resolution 347: "...'condemns' Israeli attacks on Lebanon"
29. Resolution 425: "...'calls' on Israel to withdraw its forces from Lebanon"
30. Resolution 427: "...'calls' on Israel to complete its withdrawal from Lebanon'
31. Resolution 444: "...'deplores' Israel's lack of cooperation with UN peacekeeping forces"
32. Resolution 446: "...'determines' that Israeli settlements are a 'serious obstruction' to peace and calls on Israel to abide by the Fourth Geneva Convention"
33. Resolution 450: "...'calls' on Israel to stop attacking Lebanon"
34. Resolution 452: "...'calls' on Israel to cease building settlements in occupied territories"
35. Resolution 465: "...'deplores' Israel's settlements and asks all member states not to assist Israel's settlements program"
36. Resolution 467: "...'strongly deplores' Israel's military intervention in Lebanon"
37. Resolution 468: "...'calls' on Israel to rescind illegal expulsions of two Palestinian mayors and a judge and to facilitate their return"
38. Resolution 469: "...'strongly deplores' Israel's failure to observe the council's order not to deport Palestinians" 39. Resolution 471: "... 'expresses deep concern' at Israel's failure to abide by the Fourth Geneva Convention"
40. Resolution 476: "... 'reiterates' that Israel's claims to Jerusalem are 'null and void'
41. Resolution 478: "...'censures (Israel) in the strongest terms' for its claim to Jerusalem in its 'Basic Law'
42. Resolution 484: "...'declares it imperative' that Israel re-admit two deported Palestinian mayors"
43. Resolution 487: "...'strongly condemns' Israel for its attack on Iraq's nuclear facility"
44. Resolution 497: "...'decides' that Israel's annexation of Syria's Golan Heights is 'null and void' and demands that Israel rescind its decision forthwith"
45. Resolution 498: "...'calls' on Israel to withdraw from Lebanon"
46. Resolution 501: "...'calls' on Israel to stop attacks against Lebanon and withdraw its troops"
47. Resolution 509: "...'demands' that Israel withdraw its forces forthwith and
unconditionally from Lebanon"
48. Resolution 515: "...'demands' that Israel lift its siege of Beirut and allow food supplies to be brought in"
49. Resolution 517: "...'censures' Israel for failing to obey UN resolutions and
demands that Israel withdraw its forces from Lebanon"
50. Resolution 518: "...'demands' that Israel cooperate fully with UN forces in
Lebanon"
51. Resolution 520: "...'condemns' Israel's attack into West Beirut"
52. Resolution 573: "...'condemns' Israel 'vigorously' for bombing Tunisia in attack on PLO headquarters
53. Resolution 587: "...'takes note' of previous calls on Israel to withdraw its forces from Lebanon and urges all parties to withdraw"
54. Resolution 592: "...'strongly deplores' the killing of Palestinian students at Bir Zeit University by Israeli troops" 55. Resolution 605: "...'strongly deplores' Israel's policies and practices denying the human rights of Palestinians
56. Resolution 607: "...'calls' on Israel not to deport Palestinians and strongly
requests it to abide by the Fourth Geneva Convention
57. Resolution 608: "...'deeply regrets' that Israel has defied the United Nations and deported Palestinian civilians"
58. Resolution 636: "...'deeply regrets' Israeli deportation of Palestinian civilians
59. Resolution 641: "...'deplores' Israel's continuing deportation of Palestinians
60. Resolution 672: "...'condemns' Israel for violence against Palestinians at the Haram al-Sharif/Temple Mount
61. Resolution 673: "...'deplores' Israel's refusal to cooperate with the United
Nations
62. Resolution 681: "...'deplores' Israel's resumption of the deportation of
Palestinians
63. Resolution 694: "...'deplores' Israel's deportation of Palestinians and calls on it to ensure their safe and immediate return
64. Resolution 726: "...'strongly condemns' Israel's deportation of Palestinians
65. Resolution 799: "...'strongly condemns' Israel's deportation of 413 Palestinians and calls for their immediate return.

All of them ignored ignored ignored.........
Oh my ,which one should we start with?
There are so many.
The real problem is ocupation, israel has to give back all the lands ocupied after the independece war.
This is the reason for the war, lebanon is an old problem and part of lebanon is still ocupied and had been ocupied for many years.
I guess with all the garbige on the media people dont know the facts, they just see what's on tv

The real problem is ocupation that is the problem

[edit on 23-7-2006 by pepsi78]

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 12:28 PM
link   

So what Exactly is Israel doing?

Defending itself. Plain and simple.

NONE of this would be happening if Hezbollah had left Israel alone to live in
peace on it's tiny spit of land. This is all Hezbollah's fault and the people of
Lebanon - who have allowed Hezbollah to live and work out of their country
- can send Hezbollah the bill for rebuilding once Israel is done destroying
the Hezbollah infrastructure.

Hezbollah are cowards. They shoot rockets at Israel filled with shrapnel;
they attack Israels military posts and kidnap Israelies; and then they hide
behind the civilians in Lebanon. They hide their weapons in mosques. They
insinuate themselves into the Lebanese government and expect Israel to
not attack them because the Hezbollah cowards are hiding amongst
civilians (civilians who enable them and even allow them in the government).

Screw Hezbollah.
I hope Israel wipes them all out and sends them
to Hell where they belong. I wonder how many of the dead 'civilians' in
Lebanon are actually Hezbollah (since they don't wear uniforms).

Lebanon invited this by allowing Hezbollah to run it's terrorism out of it's
country. When Lebanon wants to rebuild THEY should pay for it ... don't
come knocking on our door for money. Send Hezbollah the bill ...

[edit on 7/23/2006 by FlyersFan]

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Exuse me - Israel has crossed the Lebanese Border with their soldiers, who then came under attack by Hizb'Allah who controls the South Border.

Hizb'Allah is DEFENDING ITSELF - Not Israel.

I hope Israel wipes them all out and sends them to Hell where they belong.

Just like all of those 400+ Civilians?

If you did not notice, this is not a War against Hizb'Allah, but a deliberate plan to Wipe Lebanon from the Face of the Earth - in one Word:

GENOCIDE!

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 12:44 PM
link   

GENOCIDE!

I wouldn't go that far but I'd definitly classify it as a massacre. It should also finally end this fallacy that Israelis want nothing but peace and the arabs just look to push Israel into the sea. The majority of those arab/iranian idiots talk big but Israel stays quiet and does the deed. Which is one of their bigger mistakes. They should do as Israel does and jut let their people do the talking instead. The pro-war protesters in Israel should have been enough to prove this point when they were chanting "A Good Arab is a Dead One"
which you will find scribbled all over Palestine in Hebrew.

Pie

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 01:07 PM
link   

I wouldn't go that far but I'd definitly classify it as a massacre.

I am going to be Bold and go a littel bit Further:

Let's check out the Talmud - Jewish record of rabbinic discussions of Jewish law, ethics, customs, and stories, which are authoritative in Jewish tradition.

/jewish/talmud.html]The Truth about the Talmud

• Hitting a Jew is the same as hitting God:
    - Sanhedrin 58b. If a heathen (gentile) hits a Jew, the gentile must be killed.

• Jews May Rob and Kill Non-Jews:
    - Sanhedrin 57a . When a Jew murders a gentile ("Cuthean"), there will be no death penalty. What a Jew steals from a gentile he may keep.
    - Baba Kamma 37b. The gentiles are outside the protection of the law and God has "exposed their money to Israel."

• Non-Jewish Children are Sub-Human:
    - Yebamoth 98a. All gentile children are animals.
    - Abodah Zarah 36b. Gentile girls are in a state of niddah (filth) from birth.
    - Abodah Zarah 22a-22b . Gentiles prefer sex with cows.

• GENOCIDE Advocated by the Talmud:
    - Soferim 15, Rule 10. This is the saying of Rabbi Simon ben Yohai: Tob shebe goyyim harog ("Even the best of the gentiles should all be killed").
    - University of Jerusalem Prof. Ehud Sprinzak described Kahane and Goldstein's philosophy: "They believe it's God's will that they commit violence against goyim, a Hebrew term for non-Jews." (NY Daily News, Feb. 26, 1994, p. 5).
    - Rabbi Yitzhak Ginsburg declared, "We have to recognize that Jewish blood and the blood of a goy are not the same thing." (NY Times, June 6, 1989, p.5).
    Rabbi Yaacov Perrin said, "One million Arabs are not worth a Jewish fingernail." (NY Daily News, Feb. 28, 1994, p.6).

• Talmudic Doctrine: Non-Jews are not Human:
    - The Talmud specifically defines all who are not Jews as non-human animals, and specifically dehumanizes Gentiles as not being descendants of Adam. Here are some of the Talmud passages which relate to this topic.
    - Kerithoth 6b: Uses of Oil of Anointing. "Our Rabbis have taught: He who pours the oil of anointing over cattle or vessels is not guilty; if over gentiles (goyim) or the dead, he is not guilty. The law relating to cattle and vessels is right, for it is written: "Upon the flesh of man (Adam), shall it not be poured (Exodus 30:32]); and cattle and vessels are not man (Adam).

Well it looks to me that the Jewish Religion is Racist to the core, judging by their Talmudic Doctrine and Laws.

To say that "One million Arabs are not worth a Jewish fingernail" you must be a complete and utter Nutta, or a complete and utter RACIST.

As you can see where the Jewish members of this board get the Hatred toward any Gentiles or goyim - for they are not Human according to their views.

So I am really not surpised over the Israeli Masscres in Lebanon and their Bloody history of Occupation, Ignorance and Deception.

Their Roots are Rooten if they think like those points mentioned above.

They are the Cancer that needs to be Removed if they think like that.

[edit on 23/7/06 by Souljah]

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Not for nothing but I think both Muslims and Jews need to rewrite their books like the Christians did and modernize a little LOL
Both texts have some pretty scary archaic stuff in it. Fire and brimstone! Soldiers and Swords! Human Sacrifices! LOL scary.

Pie

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 01:36 PM
link   

So what Exactly is Israel doing?

No it's not defending, do you understand the meaning of the word ocupied teritory?
Resolution 498: "...'calls' on Israel to withdraw from Lebanon"
Resolution 501: "...'calls' on Israel to stop attacks against Lebanon and withdraw its troops"
47. Resolution 509: "...'demands' that Israel withdraw its forces forthwith and
unconditionally from Lebanon
That never fully hapend, since the past war when israel left lebanon"but not all of lebanon"
israel had been ocuping part of lebanon for a long time now and has faild to comply with the UN resolutions regarding this matter

NONE of this would be happening if Hezbollah had left Israel alone to live in
peace on it's tiny spit of land.

While I do admit that it's a group that fights a war in a way that draws critics and labels the group as terrorists, I have no sipathy for them just like I dont have any for the israelian policy, the group is not really first attacking it's retalieting do to ocupation.

This is all Hezbollah's fault and the people of
Lebanon - who have allowed Hezbollah to live and work out of their country

Not really if israel complied with Resolution"317: "...'deplores' Israel's refusal to release Arabs abducted in Lebanon" this would of never hapend, this is why the soldiers were captured, for a swap, so the lebanon paramilitary group is actuly contra atacking rather than atacking.
This would never hapen if israel gave back the people they upducted on the street, they have asked for them numeros times and israel ahs refused to give them back and has faild to respect the UN resolution.

Hezbollah are cowards. They shoot rockets at Israel filled with shrapnel;
they attack Israels military posts and kidnap Israelies; and then they hide
behind the civilians in Lebanon.

I agree, they are what they are, but israel bares a huge responsability for not respecting the un resolutions, if they would of respected them this would of not hapend.Everything hapens for a reason.

[edit on 23-7-2006 by pepsi78]

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by pepsi78
Not really if israel complied with Resolution"317: "...'deplores' Israel's refusal to release Arabs abducted in Lebanon" this would of never hapend, this is why the soldiers were captured, for a swap, so the lebanon paramilitary group is actuly contra atacking rather than atacking.
This would never hapen if israel gave back the people they upducted on the street, they have asked for them numeros times and israel ahs refused to give them back and has faild to respect the UN resolution.

Yeah but that was not really Hizbollahs job to do. That should have been the job of the Lebanese representative to take up with the UN. Not that it would have done a lot of good for Lebanon to protest but that was the right way to do it. They are not true representatives of the government to enforce such things. Their polotical representation in Lebanese parliament should have taken this up in their Parliament.

Pie

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join