It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conversations with God, books...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2002 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Has anyone here read these books???
I've read book 1,2 and 3 a few years back...
They're great reads!!!

Here's more info:
www-2.cs.cmu.edu...

www.cwg.org...

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Fortunatley, I checked on ATS before doing my post. Thank you to the " search option ".

I'm actually reading this book and it's probably the most weird book I've ever read. If you have some bucks to spend, buy it.

I'm happy to know that someone else from ATS has read it too. May be we can have a " converstion "
about it.

" Conversations with God "....Read it.

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 07:29 AM
link   
I have read book one.

It is interesting reading with many truths.

If you want to meet God. Look in the mirror. We are all part of him.

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I have read them and find them to describe a God who is beyond the confines and the context of religions and holy books.
There are many "truths" said in those books.

regards
seekerof

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Yup.. I still like them.

Great read, great truths and most probably supported by modern science...

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I read one of them and plan on reading the rest and then rereading the first also because I was "flattened" by the amount of sense. I read the first book a few years ago and till this day it has changed how I think about GOD. What was cool is everything I always felt to be true was told by GOD to be true. It was almost like everything he was saying was something I knew somehow deep down inside, It was amazing

To be honest, I really think it was GOD!

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 05:57 PM
link   
A funny part of one of the books is that God predicted that they were going to try to impeach Clinton in the future.

The book was written around 1994... Four years before the whole scandal...

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Read what God said about 'time' and then relate that to the last months anouncement of a 'time' theory that rocked the scientific world.

I do believe that there is a topic related to this...time...and a link to that very article. The compare it to what God said.

regards
seekerof

[Edited on 5-9-2003 by Seekerof]

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Sounds interresting. And familiar. I was doing this stuff myself some years back, but I stopped doing it, for the answers I got were so freaking heavy. The voice of God can be likened with water or fire, he fills you and speeks without words, but through emotion and vision, it's a language that is way beyond our own way of communication, and he has no limitations in time, space or power. If he wants you to know something, prepare yourself for something quite extraordanary. I don't dare doing it nowdays, but perhaps one day I'll catch up.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Seekerof, I haven't heard of that "time theory". Where did you read or hear that??? I'm looking for such information...

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 12:33 PM
link   
my reawakening thanks to the Divine Light that I read this book. It confirmed much of what the Light put back into me.

I then realized why I was one of the lucky that God let me see the light. I was always so close to the real truth, and then I began to doubt myself and God.

He straightened me backup. When one can see the Divine Light and anothers Holy Spirit "talking" to them it is a great wake up call. This is one of the reasons I have trouble with "religion". They miss out on the truth in so many ways, and the truth is really very simple.

posted on Sep, 30 2003 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
Read what God said about 'time' and then relate that to the last months anouncement of a 'time' theory that rocked the scientific world.

I'm reading book 2 ( remember, I don't have any internet access at home, so I can read more now
).

There is only one word and one name for what you wrote Seekerof : RELATIVITY and Einstein

I remember what Einstein told on time :" If the world knew only 10% from what I know, he would commit a general suicide ". I don't know if the statement is 100% correct, but I know it's what Einstein was meaning.

posted on Sep, 30 2003 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Certainly look like a really interesting reading.

"If you want to meet God. Look in the mirror. We are all part of him."

This mirror what I always thought about God and ourselves. Gotta check it out.

posted on Sep, 30 2003 @ 01:32 PM
link   
wow.
I have lost count of how many times these books have been recommended to me.

That's it. I am going to pick up a copy of the first one first chance I get.

Unreal. There has to be good reason that it is so highly recommended.

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Hey, I've just read the part where God say GWB Sr and Gorbatchev were great leaders ( Tome 2 ). He sayed they were right when they were speaking about a possible OWO.

I wonder what He'll say for Putin and GWB Jr.

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 04:34 AM
link   
My friend was telling about these books. She was standing up saying 'OMG you have got to read these books!!". I was like ok well I will I suppose. I never thought about it again untill I saw this post. Must be a sign. Guess Ill go buy the frigging books cos now im curious as to what all the fuss is about.

Mark

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I've just finished the third ( and last ) book.

OH MY GOD !

Who has read them too ?

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 04:24 PM
link   
i've read them all aswell. there are also other books that he's written that go past those. i think one was called "communion with god", i think that one was my favourite as it explains the 10 illusions of our reality, that we create. amazing read. if you're into that kinda stuff, then i definately recommend Richard Bach's, "Illusions", another incredible read, and probably my most favourite book to date.

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I've seen the two last books in a book store. But I haven't bought them. I certainly will in the future though. The first three were excellent!!!

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 07:50 AM
link   
I have read the books. They are nice. I think they are propably authentic.

As far as i remember he (Neale Donald Walsh - NDW) is getting "the version" which suits him. Meaning that its more or less a personal message. Between God and NDW.
Thats why sometimes in the book when the talk is about things which are important theres only hints because this guy NDW lacks some knowledge in some directions. And i guess the talks was not supposed to reveal all the universal secrets to NDW. On other aspects NDW knows alot more than me and in this way its possible to get alot of heavy information.

I guess what i am trying to say is that if the books are autentic its possible to learn alot in the direction NDW already learned.

Its a piece of the puzzle - an important piece indeed.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join