It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel has gone Too Far - Using Gas on Lebanese Civilians

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 06:36 AM
link   
G'day all,

Just came across this news story, which is alarming and realistically means that Israel by taking the action they have now embarked on will result in a situation where "the gloves are now off" and all hell will break loose.

www.rense.com...

By Israel taking the route of using gas on lebanese civilian populations, this is technically a 'weapon of mass distruction' therefore the USA, all mighty and moral protector of all, should not have gone into Iraq and should have disarmed Israel instead.

Here we have a Rogue State, using aggressive force against another sovereign country, and weapons of mass destruction. But Hold on! They are mates with the US so that makes it all ok....right? WRONG BUDDY!

ISRAEL IS GOING DOWN A PATH THAT WILL DRAG THE USA DOWN WITH IT!

I dont know what propaganda they are feeding their own citizens but they will get a rude wake up call when they are all dragged into this bloody war as it spreads.
And all males between 18-40 will soon be drafted so make the most of your time with them coz they may be gone soon for a very long time.

look here, Turjey has also threatened to invade northern Iraq thus putting it in a possible collision course with the US

link

and this, the Iranians were taking part in the North Korean missile test

www.rense.com...

Where the Heck will this end?

Dont anybody tell me that we aren't knocking on World War Three's door!

Im going out first thing tomorrow morning to stock up on ammo and supplies and start digging a bunker! For if I manage to survive the war, I know I'll be fighting my neighbours for the last scraps of food lying around the place.

May God be with you, because he sure aint with the majority of us!

Mod Edit: Fixed link; removed all caps title

[edit on 21-7-2006 by TheBandit795]

[edit on 7/21/2006 by Gools]

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Im guessing it's the same gas as unsed as shown in this documentry about israels WMD porgram.

This documentry was done by BBC.

Goto 33 minutes into the video and keep on watching something like 2/3 of the 33 minute they start talking about the gas used :
www.thelastoutpost.com...

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 06:51 AM
link   
I dunno; I'd wait until I saw it reported on a few different news sources. Rense isn't exactly the most reliable spot on the net, and using it as your source probably won't get you too many believers around here.

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 06:55 AM
link   

You're right. How dare Israel use non-lethal means against civilians. They should obey the law and use high explosive fragmentation shells instead. Give me a break!

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 07:05 AM
link   
The point here JIMC5499, is that they shouldnt be using any sort of gas on civilians and civilians are not to be targeted anyway, no matter in what form! This conflict originated with the excuse that they were out to get the two kidnapped soldiers and this has escalated wildly out of control and their goals and agenda's are constantly changing.

They(Israel) were looking for the smallest excuse to launch an attack, that bad enough, but when you start targeting innocent civilians no matter how, THAT IS *SNIP* WRONG NO MATTER HOW YOU LOOK AT IT. THEY ARE CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE. NO ONE DESERVES THAT. GET YOUR PRIORITIES RIGHT !!!!!!

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 21/7/2006 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Melbourne_Militia

May God be with you, because he sure aint with the majority of us!

May God be with us, 'cuz most of us sure ain't with Him!

shd

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Just been watching the BBC News channel, and there was no mention of Gas, just them dropping warning leaflets warning Civilians that they will target pickup trucks and any location where rockets are launched from (including Villages).

No gas was ever mentioned.

CX

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 07:26 AM
link   
I've been watching flicking between all the major news channels today and no mention either.

CX.

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 07:37 AM
link   

This conflict originated with the excuse that they were out to get the two kidnapped soldiers

That's not an excuse; it's a fact. You might want to read up on the events before
you start talking about them. It would be in your own best interest to do so.

FACTS - The terrorist group Hezbollah got uptight because the soverign nation of
Israel imprisoned criminals who broke Israel's laws. Hezbollah armed themselves;
crossed international borders; attacked a military post; kidnapped two Israelies;
crossed the border again; and held them for ranson trying to free CRIMINALS
from Israeli jails.

FACTS - The Lebanese did a great job shaking off Syria recently. Too bad they
decided to have 'talks' with the terrorist group Hezbollah and discuss having them
in their government. Appeasing terrorists and allowing them to use your country
as a base of operations will bring destruction and death to your country - as we
see happening with the Lebanese now.

Israel has a right to defend itself. It has a right to go after terrorists who are at
war with them. If the terrorists hide behind civilians in Lebanon then Israel STILL
has a right to go after the terrorists. When terrorists hide behind the Lebanese
and launch shrapnel filled rockets into Israel, Israel has a right to go after them.
The Lebanese should be very angry with Hezbollah for bringing this into their
country. FULL blame lands on the heads and souls of the Hezbollah. FULL BLAME.

this has escalated wildly out of control

Yep. Hezbollah certainly stepped in it this time. Of course NONE of this would be
happening if Hezbollah would leave Israel in peace and just stay out of their
country. NONE of this would be happening if Hezbollah hadn't armed themselves
and crossed into Israel and kidnapped Israelies. So yes, it's wildly out of
control and the world can point it's collective finger at Hezbollah as the source
of all this death and destruction.

They(Israel) were looking for the smallest excuse to launch an attack,

Yeah, right
The fact that Israel is being attacked is not a 'small
excuse'. The fact that Hezbollah is raining shrapnel filled rockets
with no guidance systems down upon Israel in a haphazard fashion is not a
'small excuse'.

GET YOUR PRIORITIES RIGHT !!!!!!

Right back atchya. Hey .. been an anti-Jew bigot your whole life or is this
something new?

In reference to your gas 'news' .... try again. The source is not credible.
Oh .. and you aren't allowed to use all caps in the title of a thread - no matter
how emotional you are.

[edit on 7/21/2006 by FlyersFan]

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 07:47 AM
link   

but when you start targeting innocent civilians no matter how, THAT IS *SNIP* WRONG NO MATTER HOW YOU LOOK AT IT. THEY ARE CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE. NO ONE DESERVES THAT. GET YOUR PRIORITIES RIGHT !!!!!!

I agree, maybe the so called insurgents/hamas/hezbollah/freedomfighters/terrorists/suicide/homicidebombers/
iedusers/carbombers should read the above quote

Limited engagement is fine whilst ones survival is intact, however, when one's very existence is threatened, one goes to any length to survive.

If you think she has gone to far, you've seen nothing yet. Israel has much more punch to offer, is/has been in a situation similar to a cornered coon, and will fight to the death, using all means available. Get yourself a cold one, kick back, and watch the action. 'Tis what is needed, another lashing of the Arab world, scary maybe, but true.

Peace comes through victory, complete defeat of one's enemy.

Mod Edit: Quote Cleanup.

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 07:52 AM
link   
There is NO solid proof of this.

As we all have come to understand rense is not that strong a reference point!!!

This is nothing more than another muslium propaganda lie to try to whip up support for terrorists.

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 07:58 AM
link   

By Israel taking the route of using gas on lebanese civilian populations, this is technically a 'weapon of mass distruction' therefore the USA, all mighty and moral protector of all, should not have gone into Iraq and should have disarmed Israel instead.

First they are WMDs. Then when you find out that they aren't, Israel can't use CS to clear out civilians from an area to keep them from being killed, while they try try to extract their troops.

Give it up, already.

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 08:22 AM
link   

The point here JIMC5499, is that they shouldnt be using any sort of gas on civilians and civilians are not to be targeted anyway, no matter in what form! This conflict originated with the excuse that they were out to get the two kidnapped soldiers and this has escalated wildly out of control and their goals and agenda's are constantly changing.

They(Israel) were looking for the smallest excuse to launch an attack, that bad enough, but when you start targeting innocent civilians no matter how, THAT IS *SNIP* WRONG NO MATTER HOW YOU LOOK AT IT. THEY ARE CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE. NO ONE DESERVES THAT. GET YOUR PRIORITIES RIGHT !!!!!!

Rense.com is not a reliable news source sorry, you may be looking for any excuse to blame Israel with wrong doing.

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 08:34 AM
link   

The point here ....

No, the point here is that maybe once you've been here awhile, you won't consider rense to be a source of legitimate or reliable news just because you can find articles there that fit your particular brand of prejudice.

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
FACTS -Hezbollah got uptight because Israel imprisoned criminals who broke Israel's laws. Hezbollah armed themselves; crossed international borders; attacked a military post; kidnapped two Israelies; crossed the border again; and held them for ranson trying to free CRIMINALS from Israeli jails.

Your 'fact' is lies. Israel hold some thousand people in prison without any charges against them. THIS is the fact. And is was the israel soldiers who were on the Libanon side of the border so only Israel has crossed any borders here.

Israel has a right to defend itself. It has a right to go after terrorists who are at war with them. The Lebanese should be very angry with Hezbollah for bringing this into their country. FULL blame lands on the heads and souls of the Hezbollah. FULL BLAME.

The terrorist state Israel (fact) is exterminating palestinians and now Libanese. These two people have a right to exist and defend themself against the jew terrorists called IDF. When Hizbollah launch rockets at the bandits they do the only thing they can do. Hizbollah is freedom fighters not terrorists.
As Israel was the one starting taking prisoners, Israel alone is to blame for the war. With your 'facts', that no doubt orginates from cnn, you only show your ignorance at what is happening. The war did not start because 3 israel soldiers were kidnapped. It started because Israel refuse to release the innocent palestinians.

Right back atchya. Hey .. been an anti-Jew bigot your whole life or is this
something new?

Been a zionist (facist) all your life? Stop the 'anti-semitte' crap now. It does not work.

-

As to Rense not being reliable, so isn't CNN or Fox either. Try local media where the things actually happens. Don't rely or trust TV news.

[edit on 21-7-2006 by Ghaele]

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 08:49 AM
link   

"but when you start targeting innocent civilians no matter how, THAT IS *SNIP* WRONG NO MATTER HOW YOU LOOK AT IT. THEY ARE CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE. NO ONE DESERVES THAT. GET YOUR PRIORITIES RIGHT !!!!!! "

Who do you define as an innocent civilian? I was in Lebanon in the early 80's. We kept taking ground fire from just about every place. There were plenty of people who took shot at us and then when we started shooting back claimed that they were just innocent civilians. Yes, there are some innocent people and I feel sorry for them, but if they want peace they should go after Hezbollah themselves. You cannot have this type of warfare without the support of the locals, which in my opinion makes them combatants. When Hezbollah was elected the people who voted for them assumed responsibility for thier actions.

I mistakenly attributed the above quote to smokenmirrors, that has been corrected. Sorry smokenmirrors.

[edit on 21-7-2006 by JIMC5499]

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

FACTS - The terrorist group Hezbollah got uptight because the soverign nation of
Israel imprisoned criminals who broke Israel's laws. Hezbollah armed themselves;
crossed international borders; attacked a military post; kidnapped two Israelies;
crossed the border again; and held them for ranson trying to free CRIMINALS
from Israeli jails.

Your "fact" is incorrect.

They are not trying to free criminals. A large majority of people held in Israel from Lebanon are innocent they have never been convicted of any crime and are being held without charge.

Israel occupied Lebanon for close to 20 years and in that time it and it's terrorist proxy group SLA kidnapped and improsened thousands of innocent people.

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ghaele
[
Been a zionist (facist) all your life? Stop the 'anti-semitte' crap now. It does not work.

[edit on 21-7-2006 by Ghaele]

Come right on in. Seems like you've found the right place to hang with others that share your 'beliefs'. Do we even have to ask what you've been all your life? Nah, didn't think so - but you do seem a little touchy on the subject when it refers to you.

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by JIMC5499

Who do you define as an innocent civilian? I was in Lebanon in the early 80's. We kept taking ground fire from just about every place. There were plenty of people who took shot at us and then when we started shooting back claimed that they were just innocent civilians. Yes, there are some innocent people and I feel sorry for them, but if they want peace they should go after Hezbollah themselves. You cannot have this type of warfare without the support of the locals, which in my opinion makes them combatants. When Hezbollah was elected the people who voted for them assumed responsibility for thier actions.

Unlike Israel where they have a military draft and every one including women and men serve in the military.

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by JIMC5499

Originally posted by smokenmirrors
"but when you start targeting innocent civilians no matter how, THAT IS *SNIP WRONG NO MATTER HOW YOU LOOK AT IT. THEY ARE CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE. NO ONE DESERVES THAT. GET YOUR PRIORITIES RIGHT !!!!!! "

Hey this was NOT my quote , this was a quote from the originator of this thread!!!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join