It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not looking good tonight

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Watching Fox news right now..saying the firing back and forth is as intense right now as it has been the whole conflict. Also saying that Israel is reporting it needs to send in ground troops to form a buffer zone in S. Lebanon. Also saying Hezbolla may be intending to use chemical weapons. Also saying that looking at the Israel's shells being fired right now are projecting shells that go to the max of their range (30 miles) and trying to push back Hezbollah forces to the point where their Kyatushas wont be able to reach as far in Israel.In Iran Hezbollah is saying we welcome WW3!!!

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Fox news said it?

Must all be true then.

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I thought this was all hype, and it would be winding down soon?

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 09:52 PM
link   
It seems to be winding up a bit.

Fox News are showing their correspondants live on the scene and you can see how bad it is. Turn it to CNN...it looks the same over there.

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Communication_Burger
I thought this was all hype, and it would be winding down soon?

Thousands of troops in S. Lebanon now. Haaretz reported earlier that Israel was going to intensify.

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I just saw that too Pie but on CNN...they just said something like a thousand troops in Lebanon now. The situations seems to be taking a turn tonight but not sure which way. Maybe its limited but it does seem to be escalating a bit.

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
I just saw that too Pie but on CNN...they just said something like a thousand troops in Lebanon now. The situations seems to be taking a turn tonight but not sure which way. Maybe its limited but it does seem to be escalating a bit.

www.haaretz.com said thousands of troops. Tonight will be bad.

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Thanks- I'll check it out...i cant get enough news sources right now. Seems like the only ones i know are Fox, CNN, BBC and Sky. If anyone else knows of some good places to check stuff pass it on.

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I heard on NPR eariler today that Isreal was going to play stragetic and not go into a ground war. THey knew that they would loose lots of men that way and didnt want to do it.

im confused!

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Sadly, while we all satiate our interest in "What happening over there" from the "menu" served up by a favored MSM "outlet", there still remains the fact that people, who truly have no other interest than to carry on with their lives, are being injured or worse, regardless of their "position" on the matters at hand.

With every "newsflash" and every "this just in" there are people whose lives are bearing the results of such.

Yes, War is War, but I've yet to see it "declared" by either "side".

All the while .....

:shk: No it's not looking good tonight, or any other for that matter.

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 12:20 AM
link   
i think princeofpeace is kvetshing again

new topics

top topics

join