It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could World War Three Start From This?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Before I start apologies if this has been posted previously.

Well it may be a bit drastic, but I suppose possible. WW3 could begin from this, heres the scenario.
Israel attacks Syria - perhaps because of being Hezbollah sympathisers.

Iran has already said that if Syria is attacked, they will attack Israel;

Original Source
The meeting comes after Tehran threatened "unimaginable damage" to Israel if it attacked Syria.

Israel attacks Syria, Iran declares war on Israel.

America, Israel's ally, declares war on Iran - the Americans have been wanting to attack for some time now, to halt the Iranian nuclear program, it would be the ideal time.

China, with interests in Iran, may declare war on the United States. Also drastic, but could happen.

And after this, allegiances between countries comes into play, with Britain and some EU countries joining in, before we know it, another World War.

This may be pretty unlikely, but just want to know peoples opinions on it.

[edit on 20-7-2006 by Conspirator_101]

[edit on 20-7-2006 by Conspirator_101]

mod edit:
Quote Reference (review link)
Posting work written by others. **ALL MEMBERS READ** (review link)

[edit on 20-7-2006 by UK Wizard]

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Yeah if you scroll back a couple pages there are lots of threads on this, but i'll bite.

I think WW3 could start from this, but its not looking likely at this point.

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I see it as being Israel will eventually lash out at Syria;
Iran march in and attack Israel:
the US goes in to aid Israel:
Many other local Islamic countries will follow, via terrorist attacks which will eventually push the US to broaden their campaign;
The UK will soon be on their heels (possibly with other nations)

I think Russia/ N.K and China are all ruled out of the scenario and may only be present as peacekeepers.

I'm not sure on any other nations involvement. The scary thing we need to avoid is the use of nuclear weapons at all costs.

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I think this is the only troublearea in the world with so many conflicting intrests, agendas, and nutters in power. So yes

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 09:50 AM
link   
i would have to argue that point. Africa has many more nutters in power and conflicting interests.
although the Mid East is much more fanatical

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 10:05 AM
link   
The African nations do not have the millitary power, to pose a world wide threat. Nor do they have nuclear weapons. Or finance either.

[edit on 20-7-2006 by Peyres]

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 10:08 AM
link   
i think by this time the world was supposed to be more sorted out by now. whether this is exactly the right time is the only question you should be asking, is because only war will sort out that region.

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Knights

I think Russia/ N.K and China are all ruled out of the scenario and may only be present as peacekeepers.

It looks like Iran is supporting North Korea's missile program at the least. I just saw this thread, it was the first I'd heard of this.

Iran Present at North Korean Missle Test

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Peyres
The African nations do not have the millitary power, to pose a world wide threat. Nor do they have nuclear weapons. Or finance either.

Yeah, but eventually they'll have nuclear weapons if the crowd that feels nobody (such as Iran, NK, etc.) should be denied nuclear technology gets their way...the floodgates will be open and nuclear weapons will likely find their way into many more arsenals, that'll be a lovely world indeed. WWIII will surely start if that's ever the case....

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 03:46 PM
link   
The only way a world war 3 will start from THIS specific event, is the West against the Middle Eastern countries. Meaning the west will kill many people, destroy their infrastructure and cities, in America there will be internment of Muslims to make sure there are not a lot of terrorist attacks. Then the West will destroy all the nuclear capabilities, and then take over the oil fields. The End. Oh and maybe Israel will be destroyed as well. China & Russia ain't fighting a world war 3 against NATO right now.

new topics

top topics

join