It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Picture of an Alien...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 03:00 PM
link   
The article described: "He then was shown the three victims, not human as expected, but small alien bodies with large eyes, hardly a mouth or ears, and hairless.". As I look at that pic, I clearly see small eyes, and surely a mouth and they look as human as I can say. I say fake!

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 03:11 PM
link   
it does have a frighteningly human face, doesn't it?

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 03:20 PM
link   
The picture the man drew however, is good of a Grey. Large eyes, two holes for the nostrils and a slit for the mouth.

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 03:35 PM
link   
If you look closely, the face kind of looks like it is either drawn onto the photo, or is a mask of some sort (like a dolls face almost). Could this have been an early form of censoring by literally "covering-up" the true face of whatever it is?

I like the deformed midget and scarey shaven monkey theories though.

A shaven monkey would be scarier to see then a grey I think...*shudder*

[edit on 20-7-2006 by DropInABucket]

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I remember reading in a book that this was a hoax photo made for Halloween. It said the supposed 'alien' is really a shaved monkey with a mask. I'll have to find the book again for the direct quote.

[edit on 20-7-2006 by Spreadthetruth]

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 04:38 PM
link   
To get a more detailed look, I've merged the two available images:

As a few have previously pointed out, when looking at how the light reflects on the figure compared to the people around it; its skin looks a bit off. It sort of looks like it's made of metal. Another possibility could be that the figure is covered with something; oil, sweat etc.

One can also notice something that very much looks like the edge of a mask on its face.

In any event, I've made a few comparisons which can be seen below:

[edit on 20-7-2006 by Durden]

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Originally posted by Frith

I've had this other version of the image for a while as well. Its smaller, but contains more detail of the men holding up the alleged ET.

Thanks Frith. When I found the picture I posted I thought to myself, "Thats funny, I thought the picture showed the guys wearing hats."

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I thought this was debunked about 15 years ago as a shaven monkey.

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 05:41 PM
link   
it does have that Weekly World News quailty to it.

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I don't know ... the face looks to close of the one of a human being . I agree with the guy that says that is possibly a mask . If I didn't know better I would say it's some freaky type of human midget . There's a lot of "strange human beings" out there .

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flyer
I thought this was debunked about 15 years ago as a shaven monkey.

Got a link to that

But could be.
A bronze figure of some sort is possible.

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I heard that it was a dwarf too. I heard that it was some type of circus sideshow or something (can't really rememba right now!)

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I'm still waiting for johnlears response to Durdens analysis of the photos.

I'm not saying Durden is 100% correct, but he may be onto something.

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by NinjaCodeMonkey
doesn't look remotely alien to me.

Only if i have a dollar for each time i heard this.......

Seeing as you are so familiar with what REAL ALIENS look like can you post a few photos

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Originally posted by Mechanic 32

I'm still waiting for johnlears response to Durdens analysis of the photos.
I'm not saying Durden is 100% correct, but he may be onto something.

Wait no longer Mechanic 32. Durden has an excellent point. Anybody have a guess as to the approximate height of our subject?

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I don't suppose anyone noticed that the "alien" is lit differently from the other figures in the photo. It's best seen on the legs, which were lit from the front and almost level (like a flash), while the 'captors' are lit from above and to the left.

There also seems to be quite a bit of shadow missing:

To me, it looks like the photo started out life as two guys holding a banner. The retoucher even missed a spot, and left a bit of the lower left corner in front of one man's coat; I've popped up the contrast to make it easier to see at this resolution, but don't take my word for it: grab the images and take a close look for yourself.

Thanks as always to ImageShack.

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 08:42 PM
link   
it looks sorta like bush if youy look carefully at its face

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
Wait no longer Mechanic 32. Durden has an excellent point. Anybody have a guess as to the approximate height of our subject?

To approximate, I would say that the alleged alien is around 30 to 32 inches in height.

Not sure that it matters as the image is still unvarifiable.

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 11:51 PM
link   
When I was just a kid 10 or 11 years old, I remember the cover of Parade Magazine in the Sunday paper had the photo of a fully grown, pregnant African Pygmy, who was depicted full size on the magazine cover, 14" tall.

Or, maybe he's a Leprecaun. Doesn't have to be an ET, you know. Could be a fairy or something. He looks like a tiny human. Remember, in the 19th century, Tom Thumb? He was about that tall too.

Well, it's now 65 years later, and nobody's alive who was there.

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 12:11 AM
link   
That is one of the worst pics I have ever seen. Too bad photoshop wasn't around then.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join