It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Picture of an Alien...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Let the debunking begin!

www.availanet.com...

[edit on 20-7-2006 by Diplomat]

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 01:45 AM
link   
This is the alleged photo of a dead ET from a UFO crash in April 1941 in Cape Girardeau, Missouri.

I do not know if its legitimate or not, but it certainly looks old enough.

www.ufoevidence.org...
ufos.about.com...

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frith
This is the alleged photo of a dead ET from a UFO crash in April 1941 in Cape Girardeau, Missouri.

I do not know if its legitimate or not, but it certainly looks old enough.

www.ufoevidence.org...
ufos.about.com...

Well he looks alive and well to me. It looks like he is looking up at the guy standing to the left of him. I personally can't decide whether I think it is real or not, but it does look pretty fake to me. Are they supposed to be holding up a black jacket behind it or something?

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 01:54 AM
link   
looks like a starving or deformed dwarf to meor"midget","little person" whatever you want to call them

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 02:04 AM
link   
From the reverend's account and the actual picture, look remarkably a like for some one that seen something though.
John lear has posted this pick on his thread already, so it is on the ATS already, but I will contribute to your thread.
Here's the comparison from the drawing to the photo from the Reverand's eye's:

I don't know if the drawing from the Reverend will post , but here goes:

The photo:

Really quite an ordeal if you ask me, "Could this be proof positive?"

[edit on 20-7-2006 by Allred5923]

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat

Well he looks alive and well to me. It looks like he is looking up at the guy standing to the left of him. I personally can't decide whether I think it is real or not, but it does look pretty fake to me. Are they supposed to be holding up a black jacket behind it or something?

I'm only speculating, but if the image is real and there are tiny ETs that share a lot of similarities to humans, then maybe the ET is in a state of rigor mortis and the body is more rigid at this moment. Allowing for the head to stay up somewhat.

As for the black cloth behind the ET, I suppose that would be the thing to do if you wanted to take a secret photograph of the body before having it moved to a government institution.

I've had this other version of the image for a while as well. Its smaller, but contains more detail of the men holding up the alleged ET.

[edit on 20-7-2006 by Frith]

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Well, I have tried on seceral occassion's to go to the pliminary report's on the finding's from the Geneological statement's and it say's that the page's are not available?
Maybe there is more to the story than the Gov. want's to release. But I still don't understand why the report and drawing still is public knowledge, but the scientific information is unavailable for the public?
Strange if you ask me...

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 03:18 AM
link   
This is that picture John Lear was on about, he reckons this one is legit.....

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 03:24 AM
link   
That,s funny.. I don,t see the black cloth you guys are talking about.I see only the dark clothes from the women standing behind it

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 03:26 AM
link   
If it was dead it's head wouldn't be erect like it is, doesn't look remotely alien to me.

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by DalairTheGreat
looks like a starving or deformed dwarf to meor"midget","little person" whatever you want to call them

repeats

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 03:32 AM
link   
It looks bronzed or golden to me.

It wouldn,t just be a statue taken from some thing like jesus on a cross would it?

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 03:40 AM
link   
William Cooper (Behold a Pale Horse) has also stated that this picture is legit. That alien's muscle structure seems very similar to our own, kinda gives me the jibblies.

PS No wonder some alien species are afraid of us, look how small some of them are compared to us. Humans must seem like giant brutes to them.

[edit on 20-7-2006 by freakyty]

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by AGENT_T
It looks bronzed or golden to me.

It wouldn,t just be a statue taken from some thing like jesus on a cross would it?

This sounds more plausible than it being a grey.
If its not a statue, then its a poor starved dwarf or midget.

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 04:20 AM
link   
If this where a grey or an alien, it must be some new one, like the The dover demon.
I mean i don't really see a grey in this, at least i wouldn't be scared to death if i saw a starving midget next to my bed

+ greys should have big heads, or at least normal ones, so it cannot be any of the grey species we "know"
Also i think some of it is drawn, don't know for sure though.

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 09:27 AM
link   
This was the first pic of an alien i ever seen in one of my many alien & UFO books when i was younger...it scared me for ages!! its been on here a couple of times aswell i think. The only thing that has me is why are they holding it with 2 men soo tightly?? the way its looking up at them is almost like it wants to get away...or it wants blood
from memory its not the only pic that was taken of the alien, but i have never seen any of the others myself.

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I think it may be just a bronze statue and these guys are just posing with it as many people do whilst screwing around with their camera.

Probably got into the hands of someone else that didn't know the story and another alien photo is born.

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 02:31 PM
link   
ive seen this before in a book it was an aprils fool joke and its some type of dummy lol u all thought this was real

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 02:38 PM
link   
i remember hearing that it is just a shaved monkey used in an apirl fools day prank. But I cant help but wonder about the flaps of skin in the armpit area. has anyone heard the backstory to the photo?

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 02:43 PM
link   
so the story first came from a reverend who was called by the military to pray over the bodies of three victims of an aircraft crash?

Let's say the crash is real and the military wants to keep it hush hush, why would they bring in any outsiders? the miltiary has their own men of the cloth. Ok, now that the lunacy of the military calling in outsiders to pray over dead aliens has been pointed out, let's pretend for a minute that father mulcahey wasn't available so they did call in this small town preacher. At what point does the military, in the midst of removing the crashed craft and the dead aliens and making it all "disappear" from the public eye, stop and say "we need to get a priest here to pray over these poor, dead spacemen?" How did they know that a priest was the right call there? Were they unable to get a rabbi or an imam? did they put a call in to men of cloth from each religion and just reward the first one there with the honor? Was there an irate rabbi storming around the background, yelling about being woken up in the middle of the night for nothing?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join