It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The best 2 ufo and more videos ever!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 07:46 PM
link   
video.google.com...
video.google.com...

If you watch thise 2 videos and you mouth isnt on the floor after than you didnt
watch both videos.Hands down the best details about ufo and time travel and more.Cant wait to here what some of you think about them.It will take you some time to watch both videos please enjoy and prepare to be amazed.

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Sorry to burst your bubble but Evidence: The Case for N.A.S.A. UFO's has been posted here at least once (if not more times) before.

[edit on 7/18/06 by redmage]

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by redmage
Sorry to burst your bubble but Evidence: The Case for N.A.S.A. UFO's has been posted here at least once (if not more times) before.

No problem sucks it took 40 views for someone to speak up.

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by FiFtEeN

Originally posted by redmage

No problem sucks it took 40 views for someone to speak up.

That's nothing, considering most of the people who are members here are lurkers.

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 08:30 PM
link   
is the real nasa footage ?

anyone tried to debunk them ?

i remember seeing this on tv some time ago, but never followed its developments.

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 08:45 PM
link   
The videos are intriguing to say the least. My biggest problem with them is that is makes it look like earth is a intergalactic highway rest stop with the alleged amount of activity. There is no way (I think) there can be that much activity going on without more people noticing. That being said some of the videos do look very intriguing.

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by pavil
There is no way (I think) there can be that much activity going on without more people noticing.

If the activity is truly hyperdimensional, there can be infinite activity which cannot be picked up by regular means like radar and telescopes.

The video shows several bogeys popping out from nowhere. Interesting...

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by FiFtEeN
No problem, sucks it took 40 views for someone to speak up.

Yeah, don't sweat it, when posting a video link, many members will actually try watching the video before commenting and that can take awhile (especially with a long video).

Then there's the fact that people still do have lives and, after they watch, they may forget (or not have time) to respond right away.

Origionally posted by pavil
There is no way (I think) there can be that much activity going on without more people noticing.

Who says that people aren't noticing?

I see claims almost on a daily basis.

There is a big difference between people not noticing, and people/media not taking claims seriously.

Of course, not all claims should be taken seriously, but in my opinion, there's more than enough, "out there" already, that should be.

top topics

join