It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm not leaving!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2002 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I'm staying right here

posted on Oct, 30 2002 @ 03:38 PM
link   
ummmm......... yaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh

posted on Oct, 31 2002 @ 12:51 AM
link   
All in all MM, even if you lost Mod privs, I could never see any real reason that you should stay away from ATS entirely.

posted on Oct, 31 2002 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Yeah. Family members do stupid things from time to time, but all that fades. There are more good times for you here.
your friend
TC

posted on Oct, 31 2002 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Welcome back MM that was a short retirement.

posted on Oct, 31 2002 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Whoever said you were leaving, MM?

posted on Oct, 31 2002 @ 07:43 AM
link   
They can't have been serious.

posted on Oct, 31 2002 @ 11:22 AM
link   
No offense, but I for one think it is inappropriate for you to stay after all that you did. I just won't be able to trust you as I did, and I think I speak for many people. Hacking the site is a big deal.

While I have no right to tell you to leave, I will say that it seems very ungraceful and inappropriate for you to stay on after what you have done.

posted on Oct, 31 2002 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I dont know that it has been established that MM hacked the site or anything for that matter. The only thing that HAS been established is that he was insisting Simon was pushing up daiseys, and pruned several hundred posts.

Please forward me if I am wrong.

posted on Oct, 31 2002 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Maybe I shouldn't comment.Being a relatively new addition to the comunity but didn't General Patton say once of an officer on his staff."I'd rather have him inside the tent pissing out.Than outside the tent pissing in."

posted on Oct, 31 2002 @ 01:33 PM
link   
.... I'd just rather he stopped pissing

posted on Oct, 31 2002 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Theyre both right MM, use the godarned toilet!!! Stop pissing in the closet, its making the whole house smell!

posted on Oct, 31 2002 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Yeah I realized that it would be foolish of me to leave. Hopefully one day In the future Simon will find a place in his heart to forgive me.... I hope.... iluv2act...I am horrified at your last statement. First off, I didn't hack the board nor had nothing to do with it, and unless you can prove I hacked it shut your big mouth. For all we know YOU could have hacked the site. We just don't know at this point and I'm sure Mr. Gray will find the culprit.

posted on Oct, 31 2002 @ 07:20 PM
link   
MM I don't mind that you are back but stop crawling....

Firstly under the new regime chances of you getting back as mod in the forseeable future are poor....

Secondly there is a ton of circumstancial evidence that you were involved at least as an accessory if not a participant. You are just cementing in the reputation as a pathological liar....

[Edited on 1-11-2002 by Netchicken]

posted on Oct, 31 2002 @ 07:39 PM
link   
You can say what you want NC but I guess the only real way we will find out is when Simon tells us right?

posted on Oct, 31 2002 @ 07:50 PM
link   
MM, welcome back, even if you did hack the board, the loss of the mod stat should be punishment enough. I believe if you were the hacker, that you did mess up, but shouldn't be banned or forced to leave, but made to explain oneself, then put on trial, then see if you are banned. Of course, if you aren't the hacker, then no worries mate, you will come out fine.

Did I just say mate? I am not no Aussie, I'm a American, a lousy loud mouth annoying American, but still American. Eh? Ha, stupid Canuck way of ending anything as a question. It's a nice day. That changes in Canadian. It's a nice day, eh? Oh well, I'll get over it when we take over Canuckville and make it the American b*tch. (Just my views, if yours is different, don't be offended, one is allowed to have opinions)

posted on Oct, 31 2002 @ 08:30 PM
link   
MM, I'm glad to see you back and am sure that you have learned a valuable lesson in all of this and will only contribute your usual valuable imput and will not attempt anymore acts of subversion, sabotage or misrepresentation of truth.
You are not the first member to go off the deep end in the several months that I have been here, and I can think of one in particular who has risen above it and once again is a respected member. I have no doubt that will be the case for you, too.
Let's put this behind us. Those who see your posts as credible will do so, and those who do not have that right as well.
As far as a trial and subsequent banning, Simon has already taken action as the supreme ruler of our community, and his ruling stands unchallenged. Any challenge to Simon's rule will be seen as an uprising, and as Simon's vanguard, we moderators will use all force necessary to quell the riot, up to and including lethal force. Thanks to the new software William installed, we have all members' addresses, phone numbers and a photo of everyones vehicles.
Speaking of which, Netchicken, would you please wash your Yugo? It's so dirty it trashes up my monitor!!

posted on Nov, 4 2002 @ 10:29 AM
link   
being a moderator sounds quite desireable. Perhaps I should replace him on the board?

posted on Nov, 4 2002 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Glad to see u back !

posted on Nov, 6 2002 @ 10:32 PM
link   
i think pheonix or connie would be good to fill his spot

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join